Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Basement (Hufflepuff Common Room Entrance) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Third Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

Melinda fussed when he pulled her close to him and wanted him to let her go, but she couldn't fight against him for long. She made a face at him when he kissed her cheek. "So you like other moods less. Just the me I am in private." She twisted to look at him, her blue eyes drilling into his. "Is that it?"

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:22 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|4th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele saw himself in a predicament, one that he did not see as easy to get out of. He looked to her, contemplating his answer. Was this their first argument? He couldn't place another time where they had, but that's beside the point. He had to make it all better anyway.

"If you want me to answer, you got to stop with those eyes. I swear, I lose all thought when I see your eyes. They are just so beautiful. I can't lie and say that I love all of your moods the same, because I love when you are who you are. You are a beautiful girl that deserves the best," he said, being as truthful as possible. This was the only way to get her from proceeding further.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:59 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Third Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

Mel kept her fierce gaze on him, but inside she was smiling like a kid in a candy shop. "That was a crappy answer," she said. Then the smile escaped her eyes softened incredibly. "But I'll take it," she said and kissed him, wrapped her arms around him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image

"I know it was, but it worked at least," he said, receiving her kiss and then obviously returned it. He smiled as his arms were wrapped around her. He still got lost in those eyes and that was the God's honest truth.

"So are you coming to my Quidditch game in a couple of days" he asked, hoping she could. That was all he really wanted.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Third Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

"Maybe," she said, twirling a bit of her bangs on her finger. "I'm not really that into Quidditch though. Not really a sport fan at all." She smirked, knowing he played football.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:15 pm
User Image

"I hope you know you have to go to my football friendlies. I won't make you go to the Quidditch matches," he said, winking at her.

"You went to the World Championship with us and I scored three goals in one game. You're my good luck charm," he said to her, kissing her again.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:33 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Sixth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Will came walking down the hallway, knowing the two had gone down her somewhere. He had come across them when he was walking back to the common room. He was close behind, but he saw them go deeper into the basement; so he decided to call them in, because it was getting quite late. Late enough for them to get in trouble at least. After walking for about a couple minutes, he finally came across them.

Alright you two, sorry to tell you this, but its really late. So you're going to have to get back to the commons. Steele...you can go, but I have to make sure Melinda here gets there. I'll make sure she doesn't get in trouble. I'll say she was with me," he said, understanding that the two do not see each other often. Anabelle and him had used to do these kinds of things. They grew out of that stage though. They are more in the stage where they just know they love each other and don't need to spend all of their time together. Although, he sorely missed her when they were in Italy. She was mainly roaming the streets of Italy without him, while he had to try to impress her father. That was fun. Although, they did get to go to the San Siro for the day to watch AC Milan play.

"Alright Mel, I'll be waiting by the entrance of the basement. As soon as you two are done, let's get going, because I have to get to bed soon too. So make it quick," he said, leaving them alone for a little while longer. They better not make him wait for anything more than five minutes though, or he would be ticked. He wanted to go to bed, but the fact that they were roaming the basement really wouldn't allow him to.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:27 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold

User Image
Head Girl Annabelle Emery Rich
Seventh Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect

The late hours ticked on in rhythm with her heels as her hips sashayed with every step she took that echoed down in the deep dungeons of the castle in the basement, somewhere close to where the Hufflepuff Common Room was. But where exactly, she couldn’t even guess. It was a wistful walk, and a frown creased at her lips as her heels clicked down the corridor, alone. William was not in school this year, for reasons she couldn't even begin to understand.

While she walked, a slip of parchment trembled tightly in her fingertips. It was from her Aunt Mary, the healer here at Hogwarts. She’d taken it upon herself to arrange the wedding between William and herself, and, she still couldn’t believe it was happening. A thick lump anchored in her throat and wouldn’t give way as she scanned the contents of the list: flowers, a list for bridesmaids and grooms men, the maid of honor, the entrees, desserts, the reception area, and it went, on and on…

She felt trapped. She loved Devin, yes, but she wished she could have done this on his and her own accord, their own way. Lately, she’d even been avoiding him, too scared to get into the details of their upcoming wedding… After all, they needed to be finalized soon enough.

Maybe, maybe she'll just run away one day? Disappear and never return....

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗

Fashionably: Flirty
Troubles: Patience

╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

”Silver Eagle III”

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:20 am
User Image

User Image

And now I walk a lonely road...

Well, he'd made it all the way to the kitchens, or at least he thought he did. The smell was the strongest here, in any case. He turned around, looking at Ada. He knew she probably knew how to get into the common room, so he crossed his arms and watched her quietly. "Well, we're here. I'll try and tell Gracie to attend classes." He was glad she didn't ask about the whole school issue. Apparently, despite what he told Gracie last summer, it was still a touchy subject.

With no light to guide my way.

--------------------------
State: Nervous
OOC: ...
--------------------------

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:31 am
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing at The Black Lakespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Chrisspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, God, I am such a brilliant bloody moron, aren't I?' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

The silence that had dragged out while they made their way downstairs had been suffocating, but necessary. She'd really wanted to ask him why, if he hadn't gone to school here, he was here now, meeting students in the dead of night. And how he knew Gracie, if he hadn't attended school. And why he hadn't gone to Hogwarts. She briefly considered that perhaps he was a relative of Gracie's, a cousin on her Muggle side, but that was stupid, since Muggle's couldn't really see Hogwarts as it was due to the spells on it. She also wondered how, if he hadn't gone to school here, he'd managed to find the kitchens so easily. But each time she'd started to ask anything, she'd chanted 'Rude, and stupid,' in her head to keep her mouth shut. She chuckled nervously when he broke the silence with a joke. She considered asking him to take her all the way to the dorm, but thought the better of it. She could probably make it the rest of the way on her own, and anyway, he didn't need to know how to get into her Common Room. "Um, thanks for helping me get back. I mean, I guess I could have made it on my own. We didn't run into anyone. But... thanks anyway. It was really nice of you to wake me up and see me back." She glanced down at her feet, fiddling with her fingers behind her back, and then looked back at him. She needed to stop being such a wimp. Honestly. "Er... It was really nice to meet you, Chris. Um. Thanks again." She turned away from him and walked the rest of the way to her Common Room entrance, silently telling herself not to glance over her shoulder at him, not to look back... but she couldn't help it, and did, just once. He probably already thought she was some sort of silly twit, the way she'd rambled on and interrogated him. Not like his opinion of her would be damaged by it. But, he'd been a gentleman, and he was handsome, and she'd probably never see him again. One more look couldn't hurt.

═════════════════════════════════
                                  'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Diamond_Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:51 am
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor started to feel himself shake, his arms felt like they had been slit...his hair was a mess and there was a red drip coming from something. Victor limped over to the barrels, starting to feel even heavier. Why...why was this happening? Was...what....He stared as he came face to face with the barrels blocking him from the common room, so he took out his wand and motioned the correct sequence to open the barrel.

Watching the barrel open he climbed inside, his mind getting hazier with each step.

I feel pained you know?
My inner thoughts are, "...Nnn..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "THIS TAKE PLACE IN FUTURE EVENTS. Exit to common room." Out of character.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:38 pm
Like a, like a, like a bullet train
Moving like the speed of sound
Feet can't keep on the ground
Can't stay in one place
Keep moving like a bullet train
'Cause I can't stop time
You keep blurring in my mind

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Prefect -
[feeling: awkward as all-get-out] [thinking: ...] [with: First Years] [at: Basement]

Uriel finally came to a stop. He waited a second before speaking. "See these barrels? This is our entrance. You're going to want to tap barrel two from the bottom, in the middle of the second row. You have to tap it to the rhythm of 'Helga Hufflepuff', our House founder, or you'll get a nasty surprise of vinegar. Trust me when I say you don't want that to happen, so make sure you're tapping the right barrel to the right rhythm." He pulled out his wand, feeling very old, and demonstrated, humming softly under his breath for an instant as he tapped it. He stepped aside to let them all see as the lid of the barrel swung open revealing the entrance to the Common Room. "And there you go."

If you can't do something smart, do something right.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

mc2

Violet the Maestro

And space is undefined
These tracks left behind
We can't stay the same
Can't stop this train
I can't find the brakes
On this bullet train
'Cause I can't stop

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:47 pm
Are you really here, or just in my mind?
Can you feel the fear, of what lies behind their eyes?
They came from the walls; they tortured us all...
And drove us away from our home!
Here in the night, they are calling my name.
I no longer know what is wrong or right...
But I know I am losing this game.
What can I do; what can I say?

They don't know: Nervous
If it wasn't for you: ...
We would never run away: First Years
But away we go: Basement

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | C H A S E R | F I F T H Y E A R | P R E F E C T User Image

Elsie breathed a silent sigh of relief when she came to the stack of barrels that was the hidden entrance to the common room. She turned to the first years, clearing her throat a little. "To get into the Hufflepuff Common Room, you have to tap the second barrel up from the bottom with your wand, to the rhythm of 'Helga Hufflepuff'. She was the founder of Hufflepuff House. Be careful to do this right, or you'll get vinegar poured on you," she admitted a little sheepishly, not wanting them to be too timid to even try. She took her wand out and demonstrated, stepping aside as the lid of the barrel swung open revealing the passage leading to the Common Room. "You're all going to have to crawl," she warned. "I'll go last."

I KNOW WHAT TO DO, I KNOW WHAT TO SAY, AND I WILL NOT RUN AWAY.

Mystic Lunar

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

By the garden gate, I sit with my sisters.
I just hope it's not too late, for my mother and father.
Shall we go back inside; there is no reason to hide.
We can fight and take back our home here in the night!
They say when the wolves come out of the walls...
That it's all over, but it's not all over, 'cause we won't go!
Here in the night, they are crying in pain, and I know...
Everything is not alright, so we shall not fight in vain.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:21 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Basement - Hufflepuff Corridor

Alice and Jasper were walking back to the common room from one of their classes together, when suddenly Alice stopped. Jasper realizing this turned to look back at her. "What's wrong Alice?" he asked her with concern. "Nothing's wrong Jazz." she replied shaking her head. "I need to talk to you about something." Alice added looking back at him. "Okay, what's bothering you?" Jasper asked walking over to her.

"Jasper, I think we need to give each other some space." Alice told him noting the hurt in his eyes. "I'm not say I don't want you around or anything. It's just you don't have to walk me to class or come get me afterwards." she added glancing at the ground. Jasper listened to her closely and wondered how long it had been bothering her. "I... didn't know it bothered you..." he said a bit surprised but overall hurt by it. "It's not that it bothers me Jazz... I just don't want you stopping everything because I'm getting out of class. I want to see you make some friends, like Valentina she seems to really like hanging with you. Don't blow her off to hang with me I'll just go find Lexine or Iñigo." Alice explained.

Jasper thought about what Alice was saying. "I can understand that... I guess I do need to... branch out..." he admitted a little unsure. "I'll tell you want, I'll try to put some distance between us and I'll try hanging out with other people." he said trying to at least hear Alice out and try to fix what was bothering her. "Though, I want one thing from you." he told her. "Okay, what's the one thing Jazz?" Alice said feeling at least a little better about it knowing he'd try to make some friends. "Let me take you to the Yule Ball. I don't want you going alone." he answered her. "Fine by me, but what about Valentina?" she asked him with a bit of concern.

"I'm not sure what you mean." Jasper said knowing she may have feelings for him. "I guess I could just explain things to her the nicest way I can..." He'd have to really think on it. "I hope you figure something out Jazz because I don't want to see her get hurt." Alice told him starting off down the hall to the common room. "She won't get hurt, promise."

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Each other
OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:43 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious at the Dungeon Staircase with the First Years
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Were there really so few of them before??? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Heч тħeяe, L ı т т ł e Ređ R ı đ ı и g Høøđ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ šυяe αяe ł ø ø κ ı и g g ø ø đ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ'яe e ν e я ч т ħ ı и g ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          A в ı g в α đ ω ø ł f ¢øυłđ ω α и т ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian led the first years along the last leg of the trip to the Common Room, thankful that their dorms were in the basement. Gryffindor and Ravenclaw students had to go all the way up to the seventh bloody floor, he could only imagine what a nuisance that was. So many stairs... and they moved. Ugh. Yeah, being in Hufflepuff was definitely preferable to that. The prefect stopped outside the Common Room entrance, glancing at the first years apprehensively. "Okay, uh, here's the Common Room entrance. To get in, you have to tap this barrel... two from the bottom, middle of the second row... in the rhythm of 'Helga Hufflepuff.' That's our house founder, in case anyone didn't know. Our password doesn't change, unlike the other houses, but we're also the only one with a booby trap. Make sure you get the rhythm right, and that you're tapping the correct barrel, or you'll get doused in vinegar. No idea why. But, if you're not sure how to get in, probably best to wait for someone to come around and let you in." Dori paused, hoping he hadn't forgotten anything, and then demonstrated the proper method of getting inside. When the passage opened, he stepped aside. "Alright, first years get inside, I'll be in after," he told them, gesturing for the eleven-year-olds to make their way into the Common Room. He hoped he hadn't forgotten anything important.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ Wħαт в ı g e ч e š чøυ ħανe
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tħe κıиđ øf eчeš тħαт đ я ı ν e ω ø ł ν e š м α đ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Sø נυšт тø š e e тħαт чøυ đ ø и 'т geт ¢ ħ α š e đ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ I тħıиκ I ø υ g ħ т тø ω α ł κ ωıтħ чøυ f ø я α ω α ч š

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          FIRST YEAR HUFFLEPUFFS! Next post will be at the Hufflepuff Common Room, please move your students there!
                                                          Also note that you're now free to begin posting your students at various locations in the castle.
                                                          Lessons won't start until Saturday, but anywhere else is free for roleplaying!

The Forgotten Weasley

AlphaApex

Maiya Kajuji

SummerIsles

Hope the Kind

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items