Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
open roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Vulpine shyly walks into the gym and tries to say hi to her fellow classmates.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Timid Mishu
breeze0910
Timid Mishu
Name: Nathanial (goes by Nathan or Nate)
Orientation: (closted) Gay
Light blond hair and light skin. Brown eyes (deep but not dark)

As Nadine sat, a boy came over and leaned on the wall next to her. "Hi," He directed toward Nadine, "are you new?"

Nadine blinked caught off guard when a boy leaned on the wall next to her then smiled and nodded at the boy. "Yeah, I'm Nadine, and I've already managed to injure someone on my first day." She said and twiddled her thumbs together.

The boy gave a small smirk, "I'm Nathan,but my friends call me Nate," he said as he stretched out. "and I haven't hurt anyone just yet, hehe." He quickly realized that sounded better in his head, than it did when he actually said it. "...I didn't mean that I will hurt anyone hehe..."

Nadine laughed slightly. "Maybe I should keep an on you." She teased him as she glanced at the girl she had bumped in to earlier in the hallway.

breeze0910

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:51 am

scarlett sat in her desk looking around at all the pictures on her wall....."i wander what i should do now" she thought to herself with her new found delema she had been captured in
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:25 pm

breeze0910
Timid Mishu
breeze0910
Timid Mishu
Name: Nathanial (goes by Nathan or Nate)
Orientation: (closted) Gay
Light blond hair and light skin. Brown eyes (deep but not dark)

As Nadine sat, a boy came over and leaned on the wall next to her. "Hi," He directed toward Nadine, "are you new?"

Nadine blinked caught off guard when a boy leaned on the wall next to her then smiled and nodded at the boy. "Yeah, I'm Nadine, and I've already managed to injure someone on my first day." She said and twiddled her thumbs together.

The boy gave a small smirk, "I'm Nathan,but my friends call me Nate," he said as he stretched out. "and I haven't hurt anyone just yet, hehe." He quickly realized that sounded better in his head, than it did when he actually said it. "...I didn't mean that I will hurt anyone hehe..."

Nadine laughed slightly. "Maybe I should keep an on you." She teased him as she glanced at the girl she had bumped in to earlier in the hallway.

Nate laughed, "No need hehe." He said, as he felt his awkward tension fade. Nathan than took a deep sigh, as if he were distressed about something.

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:06 pm

unit01testtype

Nathan then walks over to Vulpine and says, "Hello." With a smile he managed to fake. He then put out his hand and asked, "What's your name?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Timid Mishu
unit01testtype

Nathan then walks over to Vulpine and says, "Hello." With a smile he managed to fake. He then put out his hand and asked, "What's your name?"

Vulpine barely meets his hand with hers. "um... Vulpine" she said shyly.

((vulpine= Vul, peen))

unit01testtype

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:51 am

unit01testtype
Timid Mishu
unit01testtype

((vulpine= Vul, peen))

"Hehe," He chuckled, "no need to be shy, I'm Nathan." He then, being a gentleman, took her hand, leaned down and kissed it, hoping to keep his secret hidden.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:58 am

scar took a look outside in the gym and saw everyone getting along so she proseeded to go out back for a cigarette

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:19 am

Timid Mishu
unit01testtype
Timid Mishu
unit01testtype

((vulpine= Vul, peen))

"Hehe," He chuckled, "no need to be shy, I'm Nathan." He then, being a gentleman, took her hand, leaned down and kissed it, hoping to keep his secret hidden.

scarlet stood watching everyone get along as she sat in the gym "ok five to the bell" she said with a smile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:24 am

scarrllett
scarlet stood watching everyone get along as she sat in the gym "ok five to the bell" she said with a smile

Nathan chuckled, "Well, better get my stuff together." He stretched out, and grabbed his things.

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:31 am

Timid Mishu
scarrllett

Nathan chuckled, "Well, better get my stuff together." He stretched out, and grabbed his things.

scar slowly grabbed her bags as the bell rang and she walked up to nate and walked with him
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:39 am

scarrllett
scar slowly grabbed her bags as the bell rang and she walked up to nate and walked with him

"Hey Scarlet," Nathan said happily, "How's your day going?" He said with a smile.

LesserDog

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

breeze0910

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:23 pm

scarrllett
scar took a look outside in the gym and saw everyone getting along so she proseeded to go out back for a cigarette

Nadine noticed Scarlett easing out a side door and ran to catch up with her as she sling her backpack strap over one shoulder. "Hey you wouldn't happen to have a lighter on you?" She asked her with a crooked smile.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:40 am

breeze0910
scarrllett

Nadine noticed Scarlett easing out a side door and ran to catch up with her as she sling her backpack strap over one shoulder. "Hey you wouldn't happen to have a lighter on you?" She asked her with a crooked smile.

and you are...how old Nadine?" she said with a smirk

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

breeze0910

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:02 pm

scarrllett
breeze0910
scarrllett

and you are...how old Nadine?" she said with a smirk

"17" Nadine said and looked down at the ground biting her lip
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas