Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digimon Xros Hunters - Valentine's Chaos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:11 pm
Shoutmon had been nearly dead when Taiki first met him so he had been more concerned with wanting to somehow save him. And then, even after being transported to the digital world, he hadn't actually noticed anything was a little off about the environment until after that first round with Mad Leomon was over. Sure, the floating islands had caught him by surprise, but Taiki had never once thought there was anything unusual about the digimon. Of course, that might have been because he had already seen them in that dream he'd had the night before. Of course, listening to Crystal and Shiro talk about their first experiences with their digimon made Taiki wonder about how Kiriha might have reacted when he first encountered Greymon and Mail Birdramon. Compared to Shoutmon, Zapmon or Gabumon, they were huge and would undoubtedly have come across as intimidating to someone who hadn't known they were friendly. One of these days Taiki was going to have to ask him about that.

"Well then, it looks like we're about finished here," noted Crystal as she started negotiating the cost of their meal with the owner of the Kitsune Oden cart. Taiki hadn't even thought about the fact that regular currency might not cover the cost of the food they had been enjoying, probably because Crystal had been the one that brought him here and she'd been so relaxed about it this whole time that there hadn't been any cause for Taiki to worry. And, as it turned out, there still wasn't.

The owner insisted that Taiki's share was on the house because it was such a delight for them to have a human customer. After that, Crystal was able to pay off the rest of the meal with some colorful feathers, pieces of string, and some smooth polished rocks she had found down by the river. On their own, these objects were nothing special, but by being in her possession, even for a short time, they had become charged with a portion of her spiritual power and that easily increased their value above that of ordinary objects. Once that was sorted out, the owner of the Kitsune Oden cart insisted on giving them a neatly wrapped to go container to share with their friends.

Crystal and Taiki bid farewell to Shiro and his digimon before leaving the cart and eventually reappeared back at the intersection that Crystal had dragged Taiki into to get there.

*~*~*~*~*

"Side Winder!" Pteranomon launched a pair of missiles from its wings directly in front of Roveth as he emerged from the restaurant. To say that Ren had been lying in wait wasn't really accurate since he had been circling overhead on the mechanized pterodactyl since he'd discovered Behemoth sitting outside.

"I let you off easy before," Ren called down through the smoke from the explosions. "But I still owe you for the Pucchiemon, as well as what happened with Venusmon."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:41 pm
Roveth had at least predicted the fact he'd be attacked, and recalled Dracomon the moment he heard the attack called, before kicking off to the left, dodging the initial explosion and doing a neat tumble roll before simply looking up into the sky to see Ren and his latest choice to attack him " hmm... well, i fully expected this.. still, least you waited till i actually finished my meal, otherwise i would have been pissed." he said calmly, before lowering his shades a bit to show his annoyed eyes" however.. i guess i should knock it into your head that you shouldn't mess with your betters." he brought out his Xros Loader (which -did- look like a Darkness Loader) as he spun the dial on it and hit the button "Reload... Gaioumon!" he called out, the Samurai looking version of Black Wargreymon appeared, pulling out both of it's blades as it looked upwards toward it's opponent "i take it he is our opponent?" Roveth nodded lightly while tilting his head to the side, an audible crack emanating from his neck "indeed.. he seems to have a stick up his a** far enough to actually think he can take revenge against me." Gaioumon chuckled at the wording his General used "i see." he then slammed both his swords together, and formed a bow string and arrows out of energy, before taking aim at the flying digimon "Rinkageki!" he called out, before beginning to fire those powerful arrows at the Pteranomon and Ren.

Centralized Break ,Scene Change Hatsudo!

Shiro of course nodded as he continued with his food, though he kept a close tag on Crystal's energy so he could folow, pushing down his own before heading out shortly after, and while takign a different direction he did eventually take the roundabout way to tailing crystal and Taiki.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:01 pm
As could be expected, Pteranomon had absolutely no chance of withstanding Gaioumon's assault and was easily blasted out of the sky. Since the arrows impacted Pteranomon's body from underneath Ren managed to get away unharmed once Pteranomon crashed into the pavement. However, even then he seemed unwilling to take a hint.

"Hmph," Ren dusted himself off and brought out his Xros Loader. "Return, Pteranomon. Reload, Chimeramon!" The damage machine pterodactyl was recalled into his Xros Loader as the vicious looking composite monster emerged to take its place.

"Heat Viper!" Chimeramon wasted no time going on the offensive as he exhaled the superheated blast of green fire onto Gaioumon.

Ren immediately smirked. "Let's see how you deal with this!"

*~*~*~*~*

"There you guys are!" Akari rushed up to Taiki and Crystal shortly after they emerged from the Kitsune Oden cart. "Where have you two been?"

"Eating lunch," Taiki answered truthfully, although he purposefully neglected to answer the proper question.

Naturally, Airu had accompanied Yuu back to the human world so that she could confront Crystal about the Pucchiemonz and she didn't want to waste any time on the off chance that Crystal and Taiki might somehow manage to disappear again now that she had found them.

"Those Pucchiemonz were my prey!" Airu glared at Crystal because she had been the one Wise Hi-Vision Cannon Beemon had broadcast completing the digimon capture.

"You don't have to get all upset," Crystal brought out her Xros Loader. "You can have them. Well, most of them. Since I captured them, I might as well keep a couple for myself." She transferred all but two of the Pucchiemonz she had captured, a red one and a green one, into Airu's Xros Loader before she had time to object. "Of course, I'll be checking up on you to make sure you're taking proper care of them."

"Wait, you're really just letting me have them?" Airu was surprised, to say the least. "Just like that?"

"Just like that," Crystal affirmed. "I only hunted them because they were making trouble for me. I'm sure you're going to appreciate having them a lot more than I do."

"Anyway, we'll be going now," Taiki casually handed the neatly wrapped takeout container from the Kitsune Oden cart over to Akari. "You guys can help yourselves to some of these leftovers."

Then he grabbed Crystal by the arm to signal that they should make a run for it. In the next instant, they both bolted down the street as they left Akari, Yuu and Airu staring blankly after them.

"I think they know we've been spying on them," Yuu considered.

"So let them be," Airu suggested. "It seems pretty obvious that they'd rather be left alone right now."

"Speaking of which," Akari looked knowingly between Yuu and Airu. "Would you like for me to give you guys some room?"

"Of course not!" Airu puffed up her face in annoyance. "As if I could stand to be alone with him."

"Akari-san, you shouldn't make jokes like that!" Yuu nearly went into a panic. The last thing he wanted was to be alone with Airu.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:06 am
Roveth of course had automatically leaped up, causing himself to land on Behemoth which had drove to him, and rode out of the way of the damage for the most part. Gaioumon in the meanwhile merely brought the swords up and took a defensive stance, getting engulfed in the green flames as the digimon minorly winced, that was some power behind the attack, but once the flames had settled a bit, Gaioumon had launched out of it, gathering up energy from the air and atmosphere before launching it at Chimeramon particularly "Gaia Reactor!" he shouted out before letting the payload explode right in said Amalgous Digimons' face and such. Roveth just turned back and roade Behemoth back to the field but stayed clear from the green flames for now "hmm.. this just got interesting..."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:01 pm
Rather than simply letting itself become engulfed by the explosion of Gaioumon's Gaia Reactor, Chimeramon brought up its Skull Greymon arm to shield the rest of its body from the attack. The boney arm was a little bit singed afterward, but remained otherwise unharmed. And, as soon as the explosion subsided, Chimeramon quickly lashed out at Gaioumon using its two Devimon arms with a declaration of, "Death Claw!" to show that he wasn't beaten yet.

By all appearances the two digimon seemed to be about evenly matched. But then, how long would they both be able to keep going at it before one of them eventually tired out or somehow managed to overpower the other? And neither side had employed a Digi Xros yet.

"Don't let him beat you Chimeramon," Ren instructed Chimeramon. Not that he really needed to say anything. Chimeramon would have gone on attacking with or without his encouragement.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal and Taiki made it as far as the arcade before they finally stopped running. It looked like they had succeeded at ditching Akari, Yuu and Airu back at the intersection where they had emerged from the Kitsune Oden cart without being followed. Even so, they slipped into the arcade to use the bright flashing lights and loud game machine noises as a cover so that it would be much more difficult to spy on them at a distance.

"I think Shiro is the only one still following us," Crystal observed once they were no longer in earshot. It would have been less obvious if the movement of his aura hadn't started off going in a different direction only to eventually take a roundabout route to traveling back in their direction. That just made it seem like he'd either gotten lost, which was ridiculous because his sense of direction wasn't that bad, or had intended to follow them from the start. There was also the slim possibility that he might have just changed his mind about where he wanted to go, but the fact that he knew she and Taiki were together made that incredibly unlikely. Of course, she couldn't tell whether he was following them of his own volition or if somebody else had put him up to it.

"So, how can we get him off our trail?" Taiki didn't really know how to handle Shiro.

"We ask nicely," Crystal responded as she whipped out her cellphone and scrolled down the list until she found Shiro's number and pressed send. The first thing Shiro would hear, whether he answered his phone directly or let it go to voice mail, would be Crystal saying, "Back off Shiro. Surely, you must have better things to be doing right now than stalking us all over town. Or do you want to sleep with the Tokomonz tonight?"

"That's asking nicely?" Taiki sweatdropped.

Crystal covered the receiver with her hand. "Depending on Shiro's answer that's going tell me whether he thinks he's doing this for our benefit or if I should be blaming someone else for putting him up to it."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:35 pm
Gaioumon just rolled his eyes a bit before twirling the blades as they began glowing with energy again as he sheathed them, frowning before letting out a soft yet deadly tone to say "Rinkazan..." before launching forward with surprising speed, drawing one blade as it literally dodged around the Devimon arms and proceeded to quickly slash through the arms and moving still fast towards the main body, the trails of phosphorescent light being the only thing forming as the second blade was drawn and quickly moved to aim for Chimeramon's main body to do the same thing hopefully to the arms.

Roveth meanwhile frowned, given he was currently sitting on Behemoth's seat while lightly closing an eye ~something's not right... why do i have a bad feeling about this fight?~ he muttered mentally, narrowing his eyes lightly.

Centralized Break, Scene Change Hatsudo!

Shiro had actually leaned against the wall outside the Arcade sighing, lightly looking at the watch on his wrist more in a way of 'how long till they realize i'm tailing them' when the Cellphone went off, causing the part Kitsune to chuckle as he pulled it out, and put the hearing ear-bud into his ear and spoke as if talking on it normally "i don't really care if you and Taiki get together crystal, remember, i told them to count me out on it. Sangloupmon actually roped me into merely tailing you guys to record any embarrassing or funny moments for Yami-no-Baka." he sighed lightly "otherwise i'd rather be relaxing, or in Digi-Quartz keeping an eye out for dangerous Digimon heading this way."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:53 pm
Crystal uncovered the receiver now that Shiro had responded on the other end. "What I do with Taiki isn't any of Roveth's business," Crystal growled back at Shiro. "I don't know why you let yourself get talked into spying for him, but you should know better than that."

*~*~*~*~*

Pitch black streams of data began to spew out from where Gaioumon had wounded Chimeramon's Devimon arms. Still, Chimeramon showed no sign that he felt any actual pain from the injuries he had sustained. In fact, the only other noticeable change at first was that his beady golden eyes had suddenly turned blood red.

Ren, meanwhile, got that sort of vacant soulless expression typical of those who have fallen under the control of an evil digimon. In that state, he began to spin the dial on his Xros Loader scrolling through his impressive collection of digimon until he eventually stopped with an image of the machine dragon, Mugendramon, illuminated on the screen.

"Chimeramon," he began in a hollow, distant sounding voice. "Mugendramon, Digi Xros!"

The transformation was ominous enough to darken the sky as the wounded Chimeramon, empowered by its fusion with Mugendramon, reformed into the dreaded figure of Millenniumon. Millenniumon made no declaration of his identity as he swiftly generated a pocket dimension surrounding Gaioumon to trap him within compressed time for an eternity before simply letting it shatter all around him.

*~*~*~*~*

Back in the human world, the reception on Crystal's phone went dead and the power suddenly went out all throughout the city. If it had been night, the city would have been plunged into near total darkness.

"What the heck?" Crystal frowned. "This can't be good."

"We'd better step outside," Taiki suggested.

The sun was still out so they could at least see once they were outside. It was apparent to both of them that there was no way this mass power outage could have been a natural occurrence.

"Come on Shiro," Crystal turned and scowled at him. "Now we've got to deal with those dangerous digimon you should have been keeping an eye out for."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Shiro sweatdropped a bit while scratching the back of his head "what? i've -been- keeping an eye out for any digimon in the area as well as following you guys, i just hadn't picked up anything." he said, it was true, given there was a scanning recticule he had been watching from time to time, before frowning lightly as he looked up to the sky "but.. something tells me this is not any lost digimon..." he muttered, before flicking his hand and bringing out his purple and silver Xros Loader "Time Shift!" he called out, forming the portal for the three of them and jumping in first.

Centralized Break, Scene Change Hatsudo!

Roveth narrowed his eyes as he had easily spied the hollow voice and eyes of Ren when he called out the Digi-Xros, though when he heard Mugendramon he immediately went wide-eyed ~oh ******** me.. did he just say Chimeramon and Mugendramon!?!~ of course, he didn't know the exact Digimon that was formed, he knew enough to have been told to run far FAR away from any Chimeramon and Mugendramon working together. of course, after Gaioumon got thrown back out and such from the attack, Roveth immediately drove Behemoth over to his partner to check him over, seeing the massive injuries, he shook his head "looks like this is getting way out of hand... Return, Gaioumon." he said, recalling the samurai greymon-esque Digimon back into his Xros Loader and proceeding to look through his options ~feh... it looks like i have little choice.. to defeat a greater evil, a greater good must be brought out... and since he brought- THAT- out...~ he shook his head, and merely called out "Reload, Slayerdramon!" with that, the dragon digimon coming out, and literally looking ready to try and shred Milleniumon to pieces, but he knew it wouldn't be enough, as he looked towards Ren, then Milleniumon "no choice.."

**Cue badass music here**

Roveth had swung his arm forward and did a sweep with his Xros loader, showing the two forms of the digimon he planned to use "Slayerdramon! Breakdramon! DIGI-XROS!" of course, this kind of Digi-Xros was also meriting it's own ominous fusion sequence as a huge pillar of raw energy erupted forth from the area, and alerting anyone else in the area in Digi-Quartz that something -BIG- was going down, given the fact that what preceeded the huge pillar of light and energy, was a Digimon that actually -dwarfed- Milleniumon in size, and towering above everything with a loud roar of "Examon!" being called out, before said Digimon launched into the sky, firing strafing rounds at the Time and Space warping Digimon with narrowed eyes, his sentient wings havintg moved the Dragon Emperor Digimon away andi nto better position to utilize it's full attacks.

Roveth meanwhile was quickly driving Behemoth off the ground, and onto one of the buildings, riding up it and then landing on the roof as he cursed lightly "******** ******** ******** ********.. how the hell did we miss this brat getting those two dangerous Digimon!?!"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:09 pm
"Huh, the lights went out. Hey Digitamamon, did you forget to pay the electric bill or something?" Blaze said jokingly to the best egg-shaped chef in town.

Then the pillar of light went off. "Scratch that, here," Blaze tossed a wad of cash (American only) to Digitamamon, "I'll pick up my change later. Come on Omekamon, I want to see what's going down."

Blaze and Omekamon poofed, leaving Tagiru and Gumdramon with their food and free meal voucher.

When Blaze and Omekamon arrived, things were heating up like crazy. The sky was filled with two gargantuan digimon (with Examon being far in the lead where size was concerned).

"Thiiiiis doesn't look good; Omekamon, Chou Shinka!"

The puppet digimon began to peel, then his cardboard body-parts started to explode outwards. His right arm flared out in a blaze of glory, to reveal the face of Gallantmon Crimson Mode as it's hand. With a blinding pink flare, his left arm shot out, LordKnightmon's distintive face and his Pile Bunker strapped to the arm.

"Born again from nothing, and destined to return to nothing... CHAOSMON."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:52 pm
It didn't take much insight for Tagiru and Gumdramon to realize that something was going on in Digi Quartz. As such, they forfeited the continued use of their free meal voucher at Digitamamon's restaurant and bolted out the door almost as fast as Blaze and Omekamon had disappeared before them. Naturally, all it took was one brief glimpse of Millenniumon and Examon locked in battle to get Tagiru fired up. He didn't even stop to consider that the two digimon might already belong to someone. All he cared about was the fact that they were both awesome looking digimon and he and Gumdramon weren't going to miss out on the action.

"Gumdramon Chou-Shinka!" Tagiru wasn't going to waste any time.

"Chou-Shinka! Arresterdramon!" Gumdramon underwent his usual transformation into the more fierce looking dragon digimon.

"Beating either of those digimon would make us both real superstars!" Tagiru declared as he climbed up on Arresterdramon's back. "Let's fly over there and show them what we're made of!"

"You bet!" Arresterdramon took off at high speed heading straight toward the towering figure of Millenniumon, dwarfed even further by the sheer awesome presence of Examon.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal and Taiki jumped through the portal after Shiro without any hesitation, although they were certainly shocked by what they saw once they arrived in Digi Quartz.

"Reload, Shoutmon!" Taiki immediately sent out his trusted partner.

"Reload, Zapmon!" Crystal did the same. "To think that Millenniumon could appear so suddenly. We should have sense the temporal distortions caused by his presence a whole lot sooner."

"Millenniumon is going to be a tough guy to beat," added Shoutmon.

"Not impossible though," Zapmon glanced up at Crystal. "You've got to have something planned for this?"

"If it's Millenniumon we're up against, then the only way to beat him is old school style," Crystal answered. "Which means I need for you to evolve into Zapdramon for me."

"Consider it done," Zapmon answered with a smirk as Crystal held out her glowing digivice. "Zapmon Shinka!" the small dragon declared as she became enveloped by the light of evolution and her body increased in size until her proportions had filled out to accommodate her transformation into a muscular, bipedal, fifteen foot dragon. "Zapdramon!"

"And now," Crystal added as Zapmon completed her evolution into Zapdramon. "Digimental Up!" she declared as the Digimental she carried with her shot out from her digivice along a beam of light and broke into pieces like a jigsaw puzzle to become fitted onto Zapdramon in the form of armor.

"Zapdramon Armor Shinka!" Zapdramon declared as the pieces of the Digimental started attaching onto her body. First, a white face plate adorned with a silver and gold spike protruding above her draconic snout. Next, her torso, lower legs, and forearms also became encased in the same white colored armor. And finally, powerful lightning cannons appeared mounted on the armor of both of her forearms. She had also increased slightly in size during the transformation become an eighteen foot armored dragon. "Stormmon, Transcending Time & Space!"

"Well then, now that that's settled," Shoutmon looked to Taiki expectantly. "How are we planning to fight this guy?"

"I'd recommend using Wisemon," Crystal spoke up immediately.

"Good idea," Taiki consulted his Xros Loader. "Wisemon will know how to handle this."

Crystal brought a palm to her forehead. "That's not what I meant. Wisemon has the same innate temporal-spacial warping capabilities as Millenniumon so he should be able to bypass the distortions that are being caused by Millenniumon. That will at least give us a fighting chance."

"Crystal makes a very good point," Wisemon agreed from inside of Taiki's Xros Loader. "In order to strike down Millenniumon, it will first be necessary for us to have the power to safely navigate around the pocket dimensions he is able to generate."

"In that case, we'll be counting on you Wisemon," Taiki decided. After all, even if he didn't completely understand what they were talking about, he still trusted their judgment on the matter. As such, he readied his Xros Loader to initiate the Digi Xros. "Shoutmon, Wisemon, Digi Xros!"

"Digi Xros!" Shoutmon became outfitted in Wisemon's familiar hooded robes as the Space-Time Stones became fitted into the base of his retro microphone. "Shoutmon W!"

Now they just had to come up with a plan for Shiro.

*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, Yuu and Akari had returned to Digi Quartz in response to the widespread power outage. Airu had opted to stay behind, not wanting to get caught up in whatever trouble they were walking into. As such, they were already heading toward Millenniumon and Examon on Tsuwamon and Jager Dorulumon respectively.

*~*~*~*~*

Examon's attacks were wasted on Millenniumon as the synthetic digimon simply trapped each blast inside its own pocket dimension and then destroying them for good measure to leave nothing left. At the same time, it began charging power into the Psycho Blasters that were strapped to its back until it was ready to open fire on Examon using Mugendramon's Mugen Cannon technique. Examon made for a very large target. It was highly unlikely Millenniumon would miss.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:28 pm
Roveth wasn't worried about the Psycho blasters from Millenniumon as Examon had switched the lower wings into shield form to protect itself while looking for an opportunity to try and hurt that damned Millenniumon. Roveth just watched things as he crossed his arms a bit, frowning lightly ~nothing i have on hand can sneak past the damned dimension pockets... CHE! where the hell are the others, they should've--~ of course, he then felt the other rises of Digital auras in the area, looking back to the side with a smirk "... about damned time they noticed..." he muttered, of course, when he saw Arresterdramon trying to attack he sweatdropped "Arresterdramon, don't bother, you'll get killed in one hit by this damned thing!" he called out, and proceeded to give off a minor 'tch' in annoyance before looking at his Xros Loader, frowning lightly ~time and space warping.. damn, hurry up Crystal!~ he thought loudly.

Shiro meanwhile had looked up to see Examon, and sweatdropped, having a clue as to where that came from... "Crystal, i think that Examon's on our side, i remember Roveth having a Slayerdramon when i last asked him how his hunting was going." he said, before looking to the obvious problem as he flashed into Archermon, and started tracing a bow, and an odd spiral sword and reinforcing it into an arrow form as he narrowed his eyes "unfortunately, none of my digimon can attack Milleniumon like yours... i do have a few possible weapons i personally can use though." as he jumped to get up in the air and try to get a good angle while flooding Caladbolg II with enough Prana to choke a horse, while strengthening it to withstand the two or three rank-up he pushed it, making it about an S-Class Broken Phantasm "then again, i don't know how much this'll do!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:40 pm
"Chaosmon, save that idiot, if you'd be so kind."

In place of a reply, Chaosmon simply appeared in front of Arresterdramon and drop-kicked him into the pavement.

"As long as you neither have command of time nor space, you would only perish in agony in this battle. Raw power alone is not enough to win this day."  

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:16 am
(OOC: sorry, can't help it, i just thought of crazy stuff again, time for some cardage.)

Shiro had been close to letting go of Caladbolg II when he suddenly realized something, and immediately powered down the weapon and pulled out his Xros Loader, before looking within as he smirked "... i can't believe i'm having one of these crazy ideas... unfortunately, with the limit of two digimon per maximum i can't go all out without hampering our capabilities..." he then pondered things, before snapping his fingers "Got it!" he opened one eye as he called out "Reload, Tactimon!" he unleashed the Grand Tactician in his full glory next to him as he nodded to the digimon, Tactimon just smirked a bit in his own way "hmm.. you seem to have an idea in your head... what do you have in mind?" Shiro actually chuckled before letting his fingers slip out a certain card while glancing it over "well... this could be interesting, to say the least." he then spun it around to show Tactimon: Time/Space and dimension piercing blade Caladbolg. somehow it had been made into card form as Tactimon smirked "heh... even now we find more and more interesting cards those Cardmonz made for you." Shiro nodded, as he brought up the Xros Loader, the Purple X shining as it flicked open.

**Cue this: Jam Project - GONG**

Shiro had smirked as he nodded, and immediately made a circle with the Xros Loader, the rings following before he jutted it downwards, creating the Symbol for Skeith's staff with it "Tactimon, CHOU-SHINKA!" with that, the energy rings began forming around Tactimon as he tossed his blade Jatetsufūjin-maru upwards before his data was ripped apart within the energy rings, and suddenly re-put together, in silver, golden, and red armor, growing much taller, almost to be roughly Omegamon's size, but in double size at least, closer to Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, before it caught the blade, which had the sheathe shine into a golden color and the now red eyes snapping open "Chou Shinka! Emperor Stratamon! the Ultimate Warlord Emperor!" Shiro of course nodded as he spun the Xros Loader, before flicking out the card once more, and lining it up with the Card reader as he caught the Digivice "Kaaadou SLASH! Dimension Distorting blade.. Caladbolg, EQUIP!" he called out sending the blade to himself first, as he caught it, smirking, before flicking out the Xros Loader once more showing the images of Emperor Stratamon ,and oddly enough, Dorulumon, and Caladbolg that was in his hands as he tossed it into the air, and loaded into the Xros Loader "Emperor Stratamon! Dorulumon! Digital Equip: Caladbolg! Digi-Xros!" he shouted, oddly enough, the Digi-Xros was being fueled by Shiro's own pwoer, and while it was a regular Digi-Xros of sorts, the digital Equip added in actually was the crazy part as Dorulumon began being covered in the armor, it's drills in various points now showing in a bipedal formation while on one side was a different blade, an altered form of Caladbolg, and on the other was Tactimon's very blade, the armor resembling Emperor Stratamon's with the minor details of a Tiger or Lion decor on the front, and the cape with the crest of two swords behind a orange lion with a drill from the forehead, as the helemted head of Dorulumon shown itself "OMEGA DORULUMON!"

Gabumon spoke up from the Xros Loader as the light show went on in forming this new interesting combination "Shiro.. i have to admit, this is your craziest Xros Yet, outside of the one you used with me and Guilmon at our strongest."

Shiro just rubbed the back of his head while looking up to the DEFINATE Imperialdramon Paladin Mode sized digimon "what can i say? it was either this, or use the Dimension Crossing Hero card, and we all know what -that- means."

Kudamon piped up with a giggle "true, we still need to find out what the heck is going on though!" Shiro nodded, and looked back to Taiki and Crystal "right then, we should go find Roveth and fast, he's probably nearby the battlefield and can tell us what the hell is going on."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:01 pm
Observing that Examon was able to utilize his wings to shield himself from the damage caused by Millenniumon's Psycho Blasters, the synthetic digimon quickly changed tactics and caused a massive pocket dimension to engulf the draconic Royal Knight. Then, rather than destroy the whole thing outright, Millenniumon sadistically caused the single large pocket dimension to split apart into several smaller pocket dimensions to literally break off Examon's wings from his main body by ripping them into a separate dimensional space. That done, Millenniumon initiated the destruction of those pocket dimensions, this time causing them to explode outright before casting out the pieces of Examon's broken body.

*~*~*~*~*

Arresterdramon hit the pavement, making a smaller impact crater, and groaned audibly as he started to pick himself back up. Tagiru hopped off his back and started shaking a fist at Chaosmon. He hadn't noticed that Blaze had been the one to sic Chaosmon on them.

"Hey! No fair! We saw those digimon first!" Tagiru yelled indignantly up at Chaosmon.

"Tagiru," Arresterdramon spoke up and pointed out Blaze. "I think that's Blaze's partner..."

Tagiru's jaw dropped. "Nani?! Since when does he have such an amazing looking digimon?!"

"Not only that," noted Arresterdramon. "He's incredibly strong."

Tagiru rubbed the back of his head. "And what was that stuff he was saying about 'having command of time or space'? I didn't understand a word of it."

*~*~*~*~*

"In that case," Crystal considered as she climbed up onto Stormmon's left shoulder. "We should leave it up to Shoutmon W and Omega Dorulumon to try to get Millenniumon's attention. Stormmon has the same Time Jump ability as Lightningmon so we should be able to navigate our way to wherever Roveth is instantaneously. And hopefully those two will be able to keep Millenniumon distracted until we're able to sort out whatever the heck is going on." Geez, who could Roveth have pissed off bad enough to warrant siccing a Millenniumon on him?

Taiki followed suit, finding a secure perch for himself on Stormmon's other shoulder. "Isn't there some way to beat Millenniumon?"

"Basically, you have to kill him three times," Crystal explained. "Speaking of which," she turned to Shoutmon W and Omega Dorulumon and looked at them both meaningfully. "Try not to cause too much damage. We don't need Millenniumon evolving into Moon=Millenniumon or Zeed Millenniumon on us. And we sure as hell don't want him exploding to release a cloud of Dark Seeds either."

"Be careful Shoutmon," Taiki called down to his partner.

"Don't worry Taiki," Shoutmon gave him a thumbs up. "Millenniumon won't even be able to touch me."

Once Shiro/Archermon was in position to travel on Stormmon, the armored dragon vanished completely before quickly re-materializing directly in front of Roveth.

"Geez Roveth," Crystal called down to him. "How the heck did you get mixed up with Millenniumon? I thought it was only me and Shiro who get caught up in this sort of trouble."

*~*~*~*~*

Using the power of Wisemon's Space-Time Stones, Shoutmon W was able to transport himself to a position suspended in the air directly in front of Millenniumon's huge ugly face in an instant. Then all he had to do was lift his microphone to his mouth and call out, "Eternal Soul Crusher!" causing the usual passionate burst of flaming energy amplified by passing through his microphone impact Millenniumon in the face before and after initiating his attack. In fact, the attack defied causality so spectacularly that it actually hit Millenniumon from every direction at once. Twice.

Millenniumon immediately roared out in frustration and lashed out with his four arms attempting to swat Shoutmon W out of the sky.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:19 pm
Roveth had looked behind him as Stormmon appeared with Archermon, Crystal, and Taiki, sighing as he recalled Examon, not able to do much at the moment without actually going all out as he turned "me, get into trouble? this isn't a lost Digimon i found to hunt.. this abomination is actually something Ren Digi-Xros'ed, using Chimeramon and Mugendramon." he sighed, grumbling a bit lightly "truth be told, he was controlled by Chimeramon when he pulled out that digimon to attack me for doing my usual 'pick on the shrimp' routine earlier... i just didn't expect things to go -this- out of hand."

Omega Dorulumon just smirked seeing Shoutmon break past Milleniumon's defenses and proceeded to unsheathe the second sword (not Tactimon's blade) before brandishing it. it seemed to be similar to the original Caladbolg, but was red in color, and jutting with many branch-drills as well as the digimon swung the blade, and proceeded to rip open it's own rift in space/time, before sprouting drills from the chinks of the armor and holes relegated as Omega Dorulumon called out "Dimension Perception.. Barrage." with that, the branches of the sword opened up, and began blasting with red-orange energy into the dimensional rift, with smaller rifts opening up around from many directions on Milleniumon much like how Shouto had pulled things off, and began firing from all sides, through Time and Space. though he actually toned down the power of the attack to make it damaging enough to get the cursed digimon's attention.

Archermon just rubbed his forehead a bit and looked to Roveth with a 'Yami-no-ahou' look in his eyes "you expect me to believe tha--" of course he was cut off mid sentence hearing Tagiru and such as he groaned, facepalming "strong my arse.." he muttered, before looking to Roveth "got anything that can help distract Milleniumon then?" he asked while sending a clone to go smack Tagiru upside the head, most likely.

Roveth pondered over things, before shaking his head "nothing that could bypass that damned crazy b*****d's abilities." he sighed lightly, while frowning "i could though use the distractions to try and go after Ren and make him.. temporarily lose his Xros Loader." he said, lightly looking within the Xros Loader, which showed Dracmon nodding given the Shadow walking technique would be enough for that.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff