Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Vanishing Snowflake** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:59 pm
Tempest arrived at the cave a few seconds after everypony else, still yelping from the shocks, and growing a darkened soot color from sneezing so much.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:13 pm
((Justin, I just had a thought about the poison joke. It not solely an opposite effect. It's just an affect that does anything.))

Hearth Fire ran past Tempest, torch in tow. "C'mon, Tempest! We've got no time to lose!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:37 pm
((Well, too late now. Plus, I kinda like this.))

"Awww, Come on!" he shouts, running inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:45 am
Hearth Fire continued to run further into the cave, calling out to Snowflake. "Where are you, Snowflake?!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:34 am
Suddenly, a very familiar red dragon came from the shadows, roaring loudly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:22 am
"Gah! D-D-DRAGON!" Hearth Fire squealed. Her hooves dug into the dirt as they brought her to a screeching halt.

Tempest and the six mares finally made their way into the cave and caught up to Hearth Fire, all but one custard-coated mare gasping in surprise. Fluttershy looked terrified, but only for the moment she didn't realize who this dragon was. This was the same dragon who took a nap in the mountain near Ponyville, threatening to cover Equestria in smoke on accident. Fluttershy hovered calmly over to the dragon and stared it straight in the eye. "Ahem. Excuse me Mr. Dragon. It's nice to see you again, but may I ask what it is you"re doing here in the Everfree forest?" she asked with an award winning poker face.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:24 am
"Trying to get some sleep!" The dragon growled, irritated. "It's impossible when you have someone screaming in your ears!!! My brother's making me watch his cave while he looks for a new one, but his prisoner is SO annoying!" He whined a bit on the last sentence.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:11 pm
"Don't use that tone of voice on me, mister!" Fluttershy said gently but sternly. "I understand you're frustrated, but that's no reason to take it out on somepony else. Now, you mentioned your brother's prisoner? Why ever would he imprison somepony?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:39 pm
"Sorry..." The dragon said, straightening up. "And all he said was she was stealing gems, but he says that about anything that comes near."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:43 pm
((Awww... I take it no fight?))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:36 pm
"I'm so sorry. I'll have a talk with your brother when he gets back. For now, could you please let our friend go?" Fluttershy asked. "We're ever so worried about her."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:16 pm
The dragon nodded and went deeper into the cave. Soon terrified wails were heard and Snowflake came speeding from the darkness, her wings flapping frantically, and she crashed right into Hearth Fire.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:51 pm
Hearth Fire fell over onto her backside and groaned in pain. "Ouch... that's smarts..."

Fluttershy pet the dragon on his snout. "Good dragon!~ Thank you so much!~" she cooed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:19 pm
The dragon smiled, his tail actually wagging.

Snowflake felt pain shoot through her but she jumped up and galloped over to a small boulder, hiding behind it.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:49 pm
Hearth Fire got up and walked over to the boulder Snowflake hid behind and tried to get her out. "Snowflake? Come out, Fluttershy's got it handled." the feminine voice of Bonfire said to her.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff