Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:19 pm
Not even breaking his stride in his game Gamer reached over grabbing a cookie from the guitar case as he ate it and again finishing the opponent off with a flurry of blows. "To easy" he muttered starting to munch away at the cookie as he reached and grabbed at another one. Cookies from Wills mother were always tasty and something he gladly indulged it. Finishing both of them he paused his game looking to Will. "What is it that she wants anyways?" he questioned looking to each of the ones that sat in there little group..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:27 pm
((Edit: It's 2 am >3> I'm going to bed right now, so if you decide to interact with my character, I can only respond several hours later. Sorries in advance! Also, boo! ))

Zeek was walking through the courtyard, heading for the main academy building to get on with the day. He gazed up as he passed over the grass, which barely waved as he went past, and wondered if it would rain. Dark clouds were gathering to be sure.

He turned his attention back to the brick wall, now straight ahead of him, and proceeded to walk through it. He came to a hallway where a kid was beating up another kid with their powers. Hmph, 'villains'. A true villain was a mastermind, someone who stood behind these thugs, these lowly brutes, and manipulated all as they saw fit. Did anyone in school even fit that concept?

The spirit continued onward, passing through the wall at the opposite side of the hallway and farther. He passed several classrooms, and a bathroom, until he came to the infirmary. Zeek halted as he stood in the white room, which continued far to the right and left, and was mostly covered in comfy looking hospital beds.

None of the attendants seemed busy, but no doubt they would be once they heard that a student had been beat up.

"Ahem." Zeek cleared his throat to get at least someones attention. A nurse and a doctor looked at each other, thinking it had to be one of them, and Zeek repeated his action until they both ended up looking at him. The infirmary staff first looked past him until they came to the realization there was someone between them and the wall.

"Ah, Zeek, there you are." A male doctor spoke up and smiled, most likely a little out of embarrassment. "Come along. It has arrived and should be appropriate, at least for now." The man explained as he led the ghost to one of the beds. Seemed like a waste of space to put it on one of those but there was probably enough room to spare.

The doctor pulled away the white curtain around the bed and revealed what appeared to be a human body, but colored completely in white and it lacked a head.

It was a mannequin and Zeek truly appreciated that the academy went to the lengths of getting him some sort of physical vessel, even if they were only temporary.
"It's considerably light, yet sturdy. Err, I have to apologize about the fact that it is missing the, uh.. head. We do have that order in place for those full, white wooden ones, but I'm afraid those will take at least a week."
"It's fine, Doctor. Thank you." Zeek let out quietly. A week till he got another body... This one just might last, but it was doubtful. Not to worry, he went longer periods without one.

His pale form appeared to get sucked into the mannequin then and for a while it stayed laying down. Then the fingers moved, as much as they could on the doll, and the arms rose. The mannequin then sat up on the bed and turned to the doctor. It appeared to nod, or bow, the missing head made it hard to decide which. Nevertheless, the possessed doll was pleased and enthusiastically stood up. It wobbled at first and fell back down to sit, but on its next attempt it managed to gain balance, and stood.

The mannequin took a few practice steps around the infirmary before shaking hands with the doctor and walking out. All was well, now to class.. The headless body walked quite happily through the corridors and Zeek slowly got used to the fact that he could not just jump through the wall at the moment. He did his best not to keep walking into doors and other obstacles. It was nice, having a body, even an artificial one.

When he got to the classroom, Zeek noticed the door was ... well, broken. Not much of a surprise but still a disappointment. He carefully passed through the doorway and staggered to the nearest seat, the one closest to the door at the front.

Now if only he had had the time to just go pick up his notebooks and pens he would have been ready for the class. Oh well, maybe he didn't need that this time.
Zeek kept flexing his fingers, closing his hands in fists repeatedly so he could get used to the motion.

(( If you followed the post at least halfway, then to help your imagination, here is a picture of a headless mannequin: http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg78/futnatus/characters/MannequinWhite.jpg These are surprisingly easy to find.))  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:30 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle glances at Will before looking up front again. "Mummsy dearest wants us, eh..?", she mutters, not even trying to mask her displeasure at the idea. Her glare flickers over to the teacher as he steps over the remains of the door, the girl having been taken to the infirmary several minutes ago. "Teach is here."

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:33 pm
Will shrugged, grabbing a cookie for himself before answering. "Dunno, she just said it was important. It might have something to do with when we poisoned the school's water supply last week..." He said, reminiscing fondly as he munched on his cookie.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:39 pm

"I had nothing to do with that one.", Arielle says as she continues to watch the teacher. He was setting up a device of some sort in the front of the room. "Does that mean I can skive off our little get together?"

-Winston Churchill

((If anyone doesn't understand her slang at any point, I'll be happy to explain))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:40 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana snickered and took another couple cookies. "Man, that was one fun prank. At least half the school was in the infirmary for days afterward."

I'm a HEX.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:48 pm
As usual he showed little care when no one was talking directly to him. Quitting out of the game tho he put the game down pulling another from his belt as he inserted it into the system and started to play it. This was the usual routine play a game till he beat it or got bored and switch. It was a wonder he had not beaten every game out for it yet. The entrance of the headless doll and the teacher did little to up his care as he again returned his eyes to his screen.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:08 pm
Dividing his attention between the teacher and the conversation in progress. Finishing his cookie, he answered Arielle. "Nah, she said EVERYONE. You included, Miss Dodgy Mcdrink n' skip!" He teased, waving a cookie in her face. It seemed no matter how annoyed she was at anyone else, she never blew up at him for some reason. Will counted himself lucky for this, taking every opportunity to test this and tease her.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:12 pm
Trick ___________________x
User Image

Amil watched the show of Arielle throwing a girl into the door, which was her next class as well as she watched students piled it. She got giddy at the fact the body rubbed against her arm, thinking " Ah, one so powerful remains to touch against my fair skin ". she felt awed, but then a cringing , sharp pain in her stomach as she leaned against the wall watching as she saw the others head into the class room. She started to see double as the images of light spun in circles before she felt a hand on her shoulder "You ok?" it echoed as she stood up more straight and quickly, looking towards the unfamiliar student who spoke to her. She nodded as the other female did with a soft smile before walking off ahead of her. Amil smiled and jogged into the class room, stopping akwardly at the door to look among the others. She didn't find Kingside, but she knew she'd see him again eventually, either way she was a huge fan of the Hive Five in general. She knew they'd probably toss her across the room if she attempted to sit anywhere near them, so she took a seat in another direction as she began to daydream a bit. What she was daydreaming though strangely started to appear on her desk, it was an illusion of the dish and the spoon running in place and holding hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:19 pm
((What's with Trick..?))

Arielle shoots the boy an irritated glance before suddenly lunging forward and biting the cookie. "He's not going to go on another rant about death rays, is he?", she asks once the teacher had finally finished setting up his device, which did look very much like a death ray. Or a freeze ray. Or any kind of ray, really... She never did understand the point of them, especially when most people were stupid enough to put a self-destruct button on the bloody things.

-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:56 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana groaned. "God, I hope not. I Why do we need to know all this s**t about the different ray-type weapons when most of us have powers that work better than a ray?" She wasn't going to mention it, but she was thinking mainly of her own "bad luck bursts".

I'm a HEX.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:28 pm
Will simply nodded in agreement, tossing a cookie in the air and closing his eyes, opening his mouth in anticipation, only to never have it meet his lips. Looking around, he found the culprit: A girl sitting next to Amil had snatched it, and was about to begin devouring it. Reaching over and tapping her on the shoulder, he motioned for her to draw closer to him. Once she did, he drew a clammy finger down her back, causing her to shudder and open her mouth in shock. Will grinned: This was EXACTLY what he wanted. Moving his hand up behind her head, he brought their lips together, exhaling a poisonous cloud directly into her lungs, causing her to pass out immediately. Grinning, he grabbed his cookie, looked up, winked at Amil, mouthed for her to keep quiet, and sat back at attention, absently nibbling on the cookie he'd just recovered.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:09 pm
Trick ___________________x
User Image

Amil snapped out of her day dream to catch the middle of Will's act as the girl passed out, she blinked as he winked then her eyes went back down to the unconcious girl. She was thinking about reaching out to shake her, but decided against it as her elbow hit the desk and her left cheek met her knuckles with a grin. Her illusion on the table faded quietly as her attention went to the teacher that was building something. Soon she'd go back into her day dream, but the unconcious girl slowly started to build an unknown urge ,slowly. It hit her in the back of the head as she looked towards Will again with surprise then smiled more brightly at what all really did happen. Easily giddy, if she had a diary this would go down in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:16 pm
Simply reaching for another cookie the boy continued his games. Only in a villain school would something like this be so normal that one wouldn't even bat an eye at it. "Make sure to clean up the mess this time I don't feel like the corner starting to stink like the last one" he said looking up at will above his portable for a moment before quickly snatching another cookie and eating it. His eyes stopped on Amil for a moment as she seemed to watch the group intently.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:20 pm

"I hate this man...", Arielle grumbles as her head sinks down to rest on top of her folded arms. The teacher was indeed going on yet another rant about death rays. "Can't he talk about something more interesting? Like a ray that produces alcoholic beverages of some sort?And do we need to call the infirmary again, or can I continue ignoring her?", her last sentence was accompanied by a glance at the unconscious girl. The blond may be prone to bad moods and bone breaking violence, but she didn't enjoy killing.

-Winston Churchill

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas