Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Hector Celsus's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TigerTrouble

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:34 am
User Image

Ciara’s heart caught in her chest and she stopped breathing. He was so close to her she could feel his body against her. Like his voice it threw her thinking about making all her thoughts blurred. For a moment she wondered if he did something to her. With slow breaths she tried to gain herself once more.
"I will smile when I feel like it and not when you just command it.' She spoke no louder than a whisper, it wasn’t a mumble but it was a half-hearted protest. She moved up close to him pressing to his body slightly contrasting almost everything she said. The touch made her shiver but it was new. It was something about knowing the deer was trusting the wolf that made it that more thrilling.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:06 pm
User Image

Even as his spell took its effect on the girl, she still fought like Hector expected. It would take some time, but she'd warm up to him. Someday she'd learn to enjoy her life here. "Alright then..." he responded to her protest, his voice like velvet, "...what we've got going right now is fine with me. We'll just take it slow." A smile that could be almost considered caring made a momentary appearance on the man's face as Ciara pressed her body up against his. Finally, he could feel her without her fighting back like a rabid animal. He thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of closeness to the girl's body, the softness of her skin and the sweet scent she gave off. Long had he missed having such a magnificent being in his life.  

PaleZander

TigerTrouble

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:29 am
User Image
She turned to look at him in confusion she had not expected his reply. She thought he was going to hit her or push down some sort of restraint. But instead he was gentle. Confusion was written all over her features and she shifted against him.
"I don't understand" her voice was soft. She sounded small and innocent.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:47 pm
User Image

The hands that were on the girl's shoulders slowly moved down to sit on her hips as Hector replied, "You don't understand? It's all right, my dear...I'll explain. All I wanted to do since the moment I saw you was hold you like this. I was just hoping you'd warm up to me faster. I guess it's better like this, huh?".

In truth, he was just changing tactics on Ciara. Being rough wasn't getting him what he wanted, so obviously another approach needed to be implemented. One she trusted him enough, he'd allow his sadistic streak to shine through a bit. He would have to be patient, though. She wouldn't allow him to rush things, he could tell. He would just bide his time until the time was right.

PaleZander

TigerTrouble

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:15 am
User Image
She felt his hands move and her heart began to race. She hoped he did not feel her breathing getting quicker. The games where starting and she was loosing the unspoken bet. Even though the words before was nothing it held truth to it. She wanted to feel wanted. All her life was a tag and run. No friends only someone to use. She wanted to welcome the feeling of another against her body. If only a bit.
"Then let me play your game with you and make the stakes higher"  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces