Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Shalendra Naevys Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image
..: Čæåń Phåñtömėn :..

"Somethin' about your brother and that I should be prepared to give him a taste of his own medicine. No pun intended," Caean responded while examining his fingernails for a moment. "I think his actual words ran along you inviting your brother over for an attempted persuasion. It's practically suicide which is why Phantom will be near and so will I. If he attempts anything or one of those goons do, let's just say they'll be begging for a cure."
He flashed a dark smile before flicking a notecard at her and leaning back in his chair. "That's what I removed from your system. Unfortunately, what has already affected you cannot be reversed. I've had my fair share of poison training up to the point where I haven't come across any poison but one that is effective on me. That one poison would make anyone want to commit suicide too."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:30 am
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra looked at the note card, sighing heavily she looked back up at Caean, "What would you do instead if not invite the one trying to either change or kill you over for a possible persuasion?" she asked curiously. Even though she wasn't a ruler over any kingdom, she had been thinking about what Caean had said and decided that she might want to listen to him a bit more closely, this was her home after all and having people here working for you was in a way ruling a small kingdom.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:01 am
User Image

Caean blinked at Shalendra as her words sank in only for a gentle smile to slide across her face. She was listening to him as if she actually wanted his advice! She must've got his metaphor about running a kingdom and her large estate. Finally.
"Dearie, please don't assume. I wouldn't invite him here though, but rather an in-between place instead. Think of this as a wartime situation. Your brother has his army and you have yours. In wartime situations, you don't invite the enemy into your home. You find a place between the two headquarters that you can meet up at and discuss treaties and truces," he responded in a calm, soothing voice before switching to a battle strategy tone. He made a map of the land appear alongside three chess pieces; a grey queen piece, a white pawn piece and a black pawn piece. After setting the white pawn on where Shalendra's castle was generally located, he held out the black pawn to Shalendra. "Set this on where his general location is. I was raised from a pre-wartime situation to the first half of the wartime situation before I was forced to take over so I can set up the basic plan for you while strategizing a defensive action in case he turns hostile. If you two can't come to a compromise, the war will continue on though so you should be prepared for that."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:29 am
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra looked to what was usually known as the dark area, a place where technology and machine made items could not exist, she placed the black pawn on the border. She was paying close attention to what Caean was telling her, she knew she had much more to learn if she wanted to be able to live out her life peacefully.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:01 pm
User Image

Wasting little to no time, Caean set the grey queen piece on what looked like some ancient ruins.
"Meet up here. The easiest place to meet would be the Shenreia Ruins. Phantom and I know the layout of the land pretty well and we'll know if something is going to happen before it does. I'll be in complete mist form and Phantom'll only have fragments of himself in mist form while remaining by your side. We are capable of fighting petty li'l assassins like the one's who've already attacked you and other things so it should be a fairly simple task," he murmured while leaning back in his chair again. "While discussing this truce, focus on fairness and equality. If Phantom taps your hand once, it's a good idea to agree. If he taps it twice, disagree immediately. If he makes a ‘hm’ sound, take the discussion into further detail. He's a smart lad so pay attention. You'll also want to do this as soon as possible, but at a time you can defend yourself as well. Always follow your gut instinct. You don't and we'll all end up dead. Clear enough for you?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra nodded as she listened intently, "How long until I am fully healed?" she asked as she laid against her pillows. She hoped that her brother would behave and actually reason with her instead of continuing his pointless attacks against her.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:00 am
User Image

He pursed his lips for a moment while making a light clicking sound as he contemplated an answer.
"Before evening tonight. My healing magic lingers on people. Unfortunately for me, I can't heal myself and couldn't worry about healing myself on the battlefield... The Grim Reaper must've thought it wasn't my time yet back then for me to be with my eldest son now. Bit through my tongue so I could stop feeling anything the vampires did to me and blacked completely out from that sharp pain. The next time my vision came back, I was perfectly healthy and had little kids poking me with a stick. Don't end up like me. Be better and be stronger," he finally responded after a long silence. He'd told Phantom to be better and stronger than him when they'd reunited after many centuries of being apart and Phantom had only said he would be.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:47 am
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra nodded as she listened, "I will do my best to do so, and I think I will ask my brother to meet at the ruins in a week" she said as she leaned over and grabbed a quill and parchment, after writing her message she asked her butler to send it to her brother. "I'm sorry, about me acting as I did" she said as she looked away and out the window.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image

"It's fine. I should've made my metaphor clearer than I did. I can speak in science talk and Phantom understands what I'm saying, but everyone else is staring at me like I'm speaking in tongues. I've just grown used to talking to him alone that it just comes out like that," Caean smiled lightly as he started messing with the ends of his hair. "Let me know when you're hungry or thirsty or simply want to get a little exercise."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra nodded as she sat there silently, time passed as she continued to look out of the window, not asking for food or water or even wanting to move about. Her thoughts kept returning to her childhood, when her and her brother always got along and were very close, it wasn't until as they got older that what people were whispering made her brother turn against her.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:02 am
User Image

Caean remained quiet although he'd gotten a notebook and pen from somewhere and was writing down a bunch of little numbers, letters and odd signs in it. It wasn't like anyone knew how to read the phantom language other than the phantoms anyways.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:05 am
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra had fallen asleep, her dreams making her toss and turn as the memories of her brother starting to always look down at her, calling her nothing much a dirty animal, acting as if they had never been family. She began to cry in her sleep, she cared about her brother quite a bit, she hated the fact that they were no longer close. She curled up onto her side as she continued to cry.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image

Caean smiled lightly as he brushed his fingers through his hair and rubbed his face from the brief nap he'd taken. He was feeling better up until he saw his eldest son glaring at him.
"Baka. I stayed up all night and you can't even give me a few hours of sleep," Phantom muttered in a dark tone before gently brushing his fingers through Shalendra's hair. Her relationship with her brother reminded him of Yue and Tori, his two younger siblings. Tori was hated by Yue due to the fact that he seemed to get more attention especially with his special issue. "I'll take over. Go do whatever."
Caean nodded slightly before leaving the room and humming Wild Ones by Fl Rida featuring Sia.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:21 am
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra shuddered as her dreams continued, still crying as her dreams took her back to when her and her brother were close. Suddenly she bolted up right, then falling back against the pillows cringing in pain from the wound. She laid there breathing heavily and sweating, almost as if something had frightened her badly.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:32 pm
User Image

Caean returned to his lab with a small container of cake icing and a spoon while still humming to himself.

"Morning for the second time. It might help if you talk about your fears, nightmares and any other feelings. It's how I got my youngest brother to open up to me," Phantom hummed softly from the edge of the bed, a dark blue mask covering the upper half of his face today.

..: Phåñtøm Phåñtömėn :..
User Image

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas