Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Human Studies 101 [HOME WORK PG 14] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:37 am
Alex collapsed into the offered chair, glancing back at Yin who was still talking to Mitzi and trying not to wonder too much about whether the weremantis was trying to get away from him or if he was just in the middle of a private conversation with the reaper ghoul. He decided that when the two were finished talking he'd approach the weremantis. Probably.

Maybe.

But for now he had somebody else he could be talking to, and he turned his attention towards Taryn. "You look well prepared!" He grinned, nodding towards the supplies she had brought with her to the class.

"Uhhh, pretty good myself.." He answered her question, then frowned a little, "I think, anyways. But...nevermind." He mumbled that last part, shaking his head as though to clear it of any bad thoughts and brightening up again.

"Have you taken a class like this one before?"

Rabid Ice Weasel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:35 pm
"The decor is ...interesting." Mitsu nodded thinking that was a good way to put it. "I wonder where Savage could be."

Not long after another familiar face came in the door and Mitsu waved enthusiastically at the Valkyrie before waving her over to have a seat with them. "Hello! You are here for Human Studies as well?"

Blade Kuroda

Sexy Cocaine

Lucyal

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:01 pm
"Back during Scarentines? Alex mentioned the two of you had had a fight, when I found him to give him his sock back. Sorry, I guess that was a while ago; I wasn't referring to anything recent," she replied a bit sheepishly. "And, well, my whole family are Grim Reapers, and I'm expected to follow the family tradition. So that means I need to know as much as I can about humans. I've heard a few stories from my grandfather, of his trips to the human world, but he's known to exaggerate. I don't think my parents have actually been to the human world very much, or if they have they haven't talked about it." Mitzi had rather gotten the impression from her grandfather that he didn't think much of her parents as Reapers; they were very interested in family politics, but not on the actual job.

"And what do you mean, you're interested in their ribs?" Was he talking about... eating them?

ramenli

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:07 pm
Oh that must have been during that week. He nodded in understanding, somewhat relieved that she was not referring to something he did not know about. He was so relieved in fact that he began to relax a little, listening to her talk about her family. "I am afraid I do not know very much about grim reapers, but it seems interesting that they have a reason to go to the human world," he offered, trying to be polite about it. If her family had went the human world she likely already knew more than he did about the species.

Then she asked a question that went along with his interests, and he latched on to it. "I just feel like ribs have a lot to offer. They can be quite tender, and are sometimes something that people overlook because they can be somewhat messy. But really, most parts of humans intrigue me, though I doubt I shall ever actually get to try one." Still, the idea of tasting their flesh was causing one side of his mouth to twitch upward into a small, lopsided grin. "I am sure whatever we learn today will be interesting though."

allisara

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:16 pm
"Well, you know how most people harvest Fear from live humans? Our job is to find the ones who've just died, and harvest the Fear left in their soul. Which of course means we have to go to the human world, to find them. I suppose I'll be doing that one day, too, if I'm going to take over for my grandfather." She didn't sound all that enthused - it was a thing she was expected to do, and she'd grown up being told it would happen, but she wasn't all that invested in it herself.

"You mean to eat them? I... don't think that's normally allowed. We're not supposed to kill them, just scare them. If you kill them, they can't generate any more Fear, after all." She gave the weremantis a sidelong look, did he not know anything about humans? Maybe it was a good thing he was taking this class.

ramenli

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:19 pm
Pretty soon, Hel had joined in as well. Remaining quiet for the meantime, he nodded to her as a silent greeting, while continuing to wait. He didn't really feel much of a need to speak up right now, so he was more than content to sit there in the meantime. They others were talking more to Mitsu than himself anyway.

Inu-Mitsu

Blade Kuroda

Sexy Cocaine

Lucyal

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:24 pm
That sounded like a rather interesting and important job actually, though if the job was only for grim reapers (key word being reaper) he supposed that he had no chance of actually trying it. However, the ghoul did not sound at all happy about her future. "That does not sound too bad, at least going to the human world you would get to see new sights."

So far as eating them..."I understand that we cannot kill them," he said agreeably. "However, once they are dead would it be such a bad thing to eat their flesh? Then they would not go to waste." A light dawned in his eyes. "If you were to reap Fear from a dead human you would be with the body. What would the harm be if you took a bite before you left? With some bodies you could probably disguise it fairly well." Now that would be a job. Reap Fear, sneaking bites of probably delectable human flesh along the way.

alliisara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:12 pm
Okay, good. Mitzi took a sigh of relief. Of course he could eat one who was already dead.

...Ew. Ew ew ew.

"Yeah, I guess you could eat one if you found it already dead." But why would you want to? It was all she could do not to cringe at the thought. She glanced around at the zombies in the room, that was what zombies were known to eat... apparently weremantises liked eating raw dead flesh, too. "It's... not the sort of thing Reapers tend to eat, though." And once again, ew.

This topic definitely not sitting well with her stomach, she latched on to his previous comment. "Yeah, some of the places my grandfather talks about sound amazing to visit... And some of the things that humans die to! He was the one who first told me about snow. Apparently humans can get lost in it, and if they fall asleep they never wake up. He never mentioned how jacking cold it is, though." She actually was rather intrigued about visiting the human world, now that Yin mentioned it. She just... She was training as a Grim Reaper because she was expected to, and didn't have any particular reasons she personally was interested in it. She wasn't against it, she just wasn't really for it, either. Most of her complaints were as much about the pressure from her parents as anything else.

ramenli

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Valandal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:14 pm
Walking into the classroom Valentino saw the he was last once again. Sally was already having none of it. She reminded him once again that if he wanted to be any sort of proper vandal, he would have to be more inconspicuous.

Fortunately enough for Valentino, there was still time for him to sign up for the trip. He didn't recognize any of the students there. They were all of the same year as him, but that was more because of how many classes he didn't take. Everyone he had entered with was already a second year student. Before Sally could correct him on his thoughts, Valentino put his name on the sheet.

Quote:
1. Sura
2. Shun
3. Frost in the Storm
4. Taryn Procopio
5. Mortimer
6. Edel
7. Mitsu
8. Aymet
9. Riyo
10. Ulmuka
11. Roch
13. Anna
14. West
16. Mitzi Adler
17. Alexander
18. Hel
19. Valentino

15. Yin
12.TG

Mumbling to himself, and dripping chemicals from his soaked coat. Valentino shuffled around the room, looking for a place where he could sit and mutter vaguely vulger insults.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:29 pm
Well, that sounded good to him, though he highly doubted he would ever get the opportunity for even a small nibble. However, the subject she had latched on to was one that the mantodae would have happily avoided. Forever. The instant she began talking about snow a growing sense of dread began to well up in him. Snow...snow was deceptive. Soft looking, dainty even, but so wet and cold and just awful. Just the memory of it was unsettling, and then she began in on things that her grandfather had told her. Humans could get lost in it. If humans fell asleep they would never wake up. It was easy to see how one might become lost in it, with the snow covering up footprints and the loss of visibility.

He began to hunch his shoulders unconsciously, looking rather uncomfortable and worried as his mind kept reminding him. Reminding him about snow, and how he was just like a human he was in it. If he fell asleep in it he would die, he was certain of that. And what if he respawned in the cold? Over and over and over...It really was not a good train of thoughts that the mantodae was playing over and over in his mind. Maybe it was a bad idea to be here. If humans had snow what if they studied snow? His worries really had no basis, nor did they make much sense, but he really did not care at that point.

alliisara

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:50 pm
Taryn's face fell when Alex explained himself so oddly. Something was definitely wrong... but what? She looked around the room, spotted Yin, and inclined her head slightly. Alright, maybe it had something to do with him. After all, wouldn't Yin be Alex's first choice for a class buddy? Hmm~

"Oh! Oh, um. Not at Amityville, no. I've done some studying myself, and I had a few classes way back when, but I've never actually gone through this class. I've never met Professor Savage, either." Now, how well did she know Alex? Was it well enough to ask about his problems? Probably not. She' have to let this one go, and see if he'd offer the information. "Have you ever seen the human world?"

Valeria

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:54 pm
"Hm? Oh, the human world? Well...yes and no. I took a class with Professor QB not too long ago with Yin. Fundamentals of Fear? We took a quick trip to the human world and were allowed to try and scare some humans, though they couldn't actually see us, so it was a challange." There was more to the class then just that, with some surprise guests near the end. "We got to meet a human at the end too. A...normal human." That was to say, not a hunter.

Alex would have said more, but he was distracted by whatever was going on between Yin and Mitzi. He couldn't help but keep glancing over towards them, mostly to make sure Yin looked okay, of which he suddenly did not.

"Uh..sorry, excuse me for a moment." Alex said to Taryn, frowning a little as he pushed himself from his chair. What had Mitzi said to make Yin suddenly look so upset? Any previous doubts or worries he had were pushed to the side in the face of whatever was happening. He shambled over to the pair, coming up to them from the side,

"Yin?" He said, his face full of concern as he looked down at the other boil, before reaching out to place a cool hand on the other boils back.

"What did you say to him?" Alex almost sounded accusatory as his gaze landed on Mitzi. He didn't look angry though, more worried.

ramenli

alliisara

Rabid Ice Weasel

NeoSeussi

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:58 pm
Taryn had only been listening politely, nodding. She had met humans, but not personable ones, and she had been to the human world, but not pleasantly. She was considering recounting her own experiences when Alex suddenly stood.

Uh-oh. Something was going down. The ghoul listened guiltily.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:00 pm
Human studies sounded vaguely interesting, especially after that previous class on Fundamentals of Fear, where they were exposed to humans and some sort of a 'safe scaring ground'; maybe this was his chance at learning more about these 'humans' they were supposed to scare...

Quote:
1. Sura
2. Shun
3. Frost in the Storm
4. Taryn Procopio
5. Mortimer
6. Edel
7. Mitsu
8. Aymet
9. Riyo
10. Ulmuka
11. Roch
13. Anna
14. West
16. Mitzi Adler
17. Alexander
18. Hel
19. Valentino
20. Thanatos

15. Yin
12.TG

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:05 pm
Bea stumbled into the classroom just to find herself in awe of the decor. "I didn't even know we had a classroom like this..." she said quietly to herself before she was trying to look for a chair to sit in. Strange to see that there weren't any desks... Was this an actual classroom? With quite a few students chatting amongst themselves, Bea took the chance to wander her way up to the chalkboard to sign up.

Quote:
1. Sura
2. Shun
3. Frost in the Storm
4. Taryn Procopio
5. Mortimer
6. Edel
7. Mitsu
8. Aymet
9. Riyo
10. Ulmuka
11. Roch