Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Sex Ed 3 - HOMEWORK, PG 25 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:09 pm
Despite obvious apprehensions, the smile Hadiyya turned up in Sharra's direction was bright and genuine. As he took a seat beside her she wasted little time in catching up his human hand, darker fingers sliding between pale ones and squeezing. She was glad he was here, not only had his aunty been pestering him, but Yaya herself had given her fair shares of stern looks in the boil's direction when he refused to attend his classes. She understood why he'd been so down, but she was determined to pull him out of his funk.

"Don't look so grim, a smile suits you so much better." The kiss she pressed to his cheek was soft and lingering before she sat back, folding her legs beneath her comfortably.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:20 pm
There was a visible release of tension in the boil's shoulders, the spines on his shoulder clicking faintly as they realigned themselves with his arm...and Sharra allowed himself that smile, giving a return squeeze to the digits that she had intertwined with his own. "I would not dare refuse my muse." He replied quietly, a soft flush appearing on pale skin. Mind, he knew he owed her far more than a smile, considering the way he'd nigh-on embraced the life of a hermit in past days. Attending classes seemed a monumental step forward.

Mayhap he should plan a date, or at least some private time in order to talk. After class, mind. There were certain teachers he didn't want to incur the wrath of.

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Valandal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:21 pm
After having sat down, Valentino was surely aware how long it has been since he had last sat on any sort of chair. His bones creaked and groaned as they contorted to fit the a chair slightly too small for his frame. Hearing a voice chime out, Valentino turned towards ghoul talking to him. Smiling, Valentino extending his hand. He hadn't cleaned his gloves recently and the dried blood stains still showed.

Valentino took a moment to remember his full name, the ghoul had used her's and it was proper he do the same. "my name is Valentino Johann Toscanai von Österreich-Frankenstein."

~Kiana_Nala~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:34 pm
((Hope this was right))
User Image  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:38 pm
((OOC: Added Hel, though I already did back on Page 2. Backreading is very helpful guys!))

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:43 pm
((Pretty sure I got this right))

Gene gave Mort a blushing smile and returned his wave, albeit a little less enthusiastic than she usually would, due to embarrassment and hormones and all that fun stuff. Nothing like a sex ed class to make you seriously uncomfortable near your crush, eh?

Oh, the ghost boil was talking. Whoops. Frost in the Storm? Quite a long name. Interesting though! He was probably from somewhere far off, like Yin. "Oh, yes, hello. I'm Genevieve. The weather is quite lovely, yes, I do love the brisk bite of the wind this time of year." Yup, awkward. This class was going to be awwwwwwwwwwkward.

Ol-j-man

iStoleYurVamps

User Image

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:47 pm
(( Seating. Pach got this. ))

Levi smiled to the mindflayer on her one side. She new Riley from such occasions as prom and being the president of the student council as well as the fitness club. Offering a friendly Aye thar! with a grin and nod, she turned to Hel on her other side. Aye, were ya'll in tha'last class? She thought the valk was but couldn't fully recall.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:50 pm
Ol-j-man

Eaten...?

Yeah, she'd heard tales of Cricket eating things.. and students. She'd witnessed the student aspect of it before, so it was no surprise this boil was worried about it. "I think...she has a purpose to her eatings, so you should be okay as long as you're careful?"

She couldn't think of why she would have full-on eaten a student, however. That seemed kinda...awkward.

"I mean, I stepped on one of her bugs and she didn't eat me. She just got...mad. So, I think there is a level to her madness."

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(( UP TO DATE WITH THE IMAGES I'VE SEEN FLOATING AROUND MISSING PEOPLE ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:57 pm
Ears pinned back, the wolfos was trying to look for things...interesting to look at. "It is nice to meet you Genevieve. Um... have you been here long?" his foot was tapping against the floor. "....this will be a most educational class yes? I ah- Um." He did his best and somehow, managed to not frown. "I find this subject must less embarrassing when not in a classroom."

Carhop Calvalier

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:15 pm
Mitzi laughed at his list of warnings, and then realized he was serious. "Wait, what, bugs? I really hope there aren't any bugs." She shook her head, "How about, if there are any bugs, you deal with them for me?" She grinned to show she was (mostly) joking. "But really, should I be that worried?"

In response to his question, she just shrugged. "Things are going pretty well, I guess."

User Image

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:32 pm
"Cricket takes her bugs very, verrrrry seriously," Roch said. "Bul ate one of them in our last class, so she ate him. She spat him out, sure, but I heard he glowed for like a week or two afterwards," he told her. He didn't look as if he was joking, either. "Hell, I got in trouble after the haunted house field trip, this bug wrapped around my throat, she can talk through them, too. I swore it was gonna blow up and take my head off with it."

That might have been a joke. Possibly. Okay, not really. But he still held it against Johnny Danger. Then again, any excuse to hate the guy more, and all that.

Wait, did her sitting at his desk make her his partner for sex ed? The punk boil took a good minute to think on that fact before dismissing it. Most likely they'd just be terrorized with more mold stories.

alliisara

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:46 pm
"Er... a few months now, I suppose. Around five, actually. And you? How long have you, ah... attended school?" Oh jack this was the most awkward thing in the history of ever. Why were they even talking about this? Weren't mummies and daddies supposed to teach this sort of thing? Whyyyyyyyyyy?

"Really? You're comfortable with....
sex?"Gene's face flushed even harder at the mere whisper of the word. This was awkward on a whole new level. "But...how? It's so...so....eugh." She made a face, showing her distaste. It was such an awkward thing, wasn't it? Something that was so shameful it had to be done in private?

The ghoul was far too innocent for her own good, sometimes.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:54 pm

User Image

Zar'd heard about the Sex ed class and, at first had been hesitant about coming along. But, he reasoned with a good deal of blushing and fretting. There was some things that he probably /should/ know. And not have to interpret via..other means. Or worse, have to have them explained by his mother. No, a class would be /much/ much better. So he'd come along to this one.

He sat down at one of the tables, expecting Nuru to join him, and tried very hard not to look at anyone in particular.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Nuru followed after Zar closely to jump in and sign his name first. Shooting the incubus a playful grin and wink.

After he went over to sit down. The Black dog boil predictably went over to sit right by his side. Hands folded in his lap.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff