Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
on the surface [accepting; open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:37 pm
User Image

Spencer swallowed, a bit nervous that someone had seen that. What if that guessed that she was different? Then she would be label a freak and be run out of town by a mob of people carrying torches and.... Okay, it was obvious she watched too many movies that involved that. Unrealistic movies. Besides, no one could guess that by her just clutching her head. 'Paranoid much?' Attempting a smile, the girl nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm alright. Just a nasty headache."

------

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:00 pm
((That's not entirely unrealistic, that is sort of what happened to Salem a few times though Spencer doesn't know that))

“Maybe life is like a ride on the freeway.
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.
It brings me down, but I won't let them.”

Salem hums softly, starting to reach up to the girls face before stopping herself with a frown. She had been about to use a spell to relieve the pain but remembered that people didn't do that normally, so she instead reaches into a pocket and pulls out a small packet. She holds out a small pill, "This should help with your headache."

“If I seem bleak well, you'd be correct.
And if I don't speak it's 'cause I get disconnected.
But I won't be burned by the reflection in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun!”
-'Staring at the Sun', The Offspring

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image

Spencer stared at the pill that was being offered to her, unsure if she should take it or not. Throughout her school years people had made it very clear that it is not wise to take things from strangers for it could be dangerous. But this stranger didn't appear dangerous to Spencer at the moment, just a kind person looking to help. Slowly, she took the pill from the other female. "Thank you." she said, offering a smile to show her gratitude before she popped the pill in her mouth.

------

[Yeah, but in Spencer point of view it would seem unrealistic, that's why I put it that way.]

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:42 pm

"You're welcome. Are you sure that's allit was though..?", Salem asks.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

IlIRoxasIlI

3,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:44 pm
Kariel sat on her living room couch, Jensen sitting silently next to her. Kariel was trying desperately to keep the idea about what the girl was out of her head. When she was at home she didn't like thinking about work, especially since her brother knew nothing about her work. But, even though he wasn't home she refused to think about it. Jensen had been thinking about it deeply, asking her curious questions and all Kariel did was give a smart alec response.

Kalin was reading to leave the new friend he had and go home, but as soon as he felt the fear that was replacing her other emotions he sat back down in the booth. He was trembling from how scared her fear made him and Kalin knew he was going to have to go check on her, make sure she was alright. So he quickly walked outside to find her and a woman sitting on the ground outside the door. His mystery friend sat down but was no longer afraid, which confused him sightly. One minute she so scared he's fighting the urge to scream and cry because of it and the next she is fine, a bit worried, but not nearly as frightened as she had been before.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:52 am
~Arin Lightfeather~

"Who indeed can harm you if you are committed deeply to doing what is right?" - I Peter

User Image

The darn birds and squirrels would not leave her alone! No matter how many times she tried to shoo them away, they kept coming back! People were starting to giver strange looks. She would have to tell them to go away in the language of the forest, but she couldn't do it in front of all of these people. Glancing around, she decided to duck behind Randy's Diner. She looked behind her to see if the animals were following her as she ran around the corner to the back . . . and tripped right over two girls - well, one girl and a woman - crouched on the ground, and smacked right into a guy coming out of the diner. "I'M SO SO SORRY!!!!" Arin said quickly, checking to make sure she hadn't hurt anyone. "I wasn't watching where I was going."

" 'Power' is another word that I use to describe You
Your mighty winds come in and blow me away."
- "Energy" by Skillet

Iradesca

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:27 am
User Image

"Yeah." Spencer answered right away. A little bit to quick, making it sound like a lie almost. Which it was, but she didn't want that to be known. "Yeah, just a headache. I pretty much get them all the time. You know, because of stress and stuff." she explained. She hoped that was a good enough excuse.
Spencer glanced up when she notice movement from another person, a bit surprised to see Kalin there; she had thought he had gone off after his sister already. Before she could open her mouth to speak to him, she was knocked onto her bum by someone, another female who was just rounding the corner. Blinking twice, she finally looked at the new female who was speaking, apologizing for the incident. "It's alright!" she said, a soft smile on her face as she moved so she was resting on her knees, not her butt.

Jensen sighed, giving up on pushing the subject any further with Kariel, who was obviously not willing to talk about it. Slumping down on the couch, he tried to focus on the television so he didn't end up bothering the blonde anymore. Though, he wasn't sure why he was still there. He had already helped her with her cakes, there wasn't any need for him to be there anymore. Especially if the only topic he was currently interested in wasn't going to be discussed. Still, he remained.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:50 pm

The girl had answered a bit to quickly, but Salem wouldn't press the matter if she didn't want to talk about it. The sudden appearance of another girl would have interrupted her if she had anyway. Her feline reflex's kicked in just in time for her to hop to the side and avoid getting tripped over. "You three alright?", she asks, some of her previous amusement returning. She stands and holds out a hand to Spencer as an offer to help her up.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

IlIRoxasIlI

3,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:00 pm
Kalin quickly wrapped his arms around the girl that had fallen into his chest, making sure she didn't fall anymore. "You okay?" He asked looking down at the brunette. He could feel Spencer's worry as she gave her excuse and knew she had lied about the headache.

Kariel looked at Jensen. He was quiet. In fact it was a little weird that she just let him sit down after she had just met him. Kariel stood up quickly and walked to the kitchen. "You want some coffee?" It was a desperate attempt to make the silence end.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:21 pm
User Image

Spencer smiled gratefully up at Salem, taking her hand when she offered it. She was being awfully kind to her, even though they didn't even know each other. "I'm alright." replied to the other female's question once she was standing on her own feet again. Wiping the dirt off her knees and bum, Spencer glanced down at the ground, spotting the items she had dropped earlier along with her beanie, which must have just fallen off. Bending down, she scooped up the book and beanie in one hand and her bag in the other. She really needed to be more careful with her stuff.

"Yes!" Jensen replied right away, his voice leaking out a bit of happiness at being offered the one thing he ran on. If it wasn't for coffee, he wouldn't be up and walking around before one in the afternoon. Letting out a small chuckle, he stood up. "If it's not a bother to you to make, that is." he added, stretching his arms out in front of him.

User Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:25 pm

"Why is it that Americans are usually in a rush..?", Salem says, mostly to herself. She looks the new girl over, glances at the animals following her, and grins slightly as she could sense the magic and nature running through her veins.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:37 pm
~Arin Lightfeather~

"Who indeed can harm you if you are committed deeply to doing what is right?" - I Peter

User Image

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." Arin blushed slightly, then stepped out of Kalin's arms. The woman had helped the girl up before Arin could, which left her without a way to make up for the accident. She glanced behind her to the corner that she had just rounded and saw the animals from before chasing after her, the squirrels' feet scurrying as fast as they would go, and the birds' wings flapping furiously. They didn't want to give her a moment alone on a day like today. Arin cursed inwardly as the animals caught up and swarmed around her feet, then moved her right arm closer to her side, covering it. "Um, sorry. Um, some guy spilled a whole bowl of gravy on me earlier." She moved her arm to show the dark stain that now covered her side. A little dirt and sweat on her palm had very easily become a convincing gravy stain.

- "Energy" by Skillet

Iradesca

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:56 am
User Image

At Salem words, a giggle escaped Spencer. It was a true, that majority of times most Americans were in hurry, but to hear a foreigner say it like that amused her greatly. Not as much as the sight of animals rushing towards the other stranger did. Even though it confused her a bit, why they were after her. Even after the supposed reason was given, her mind was still overworking the reason.

------

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:43 pm

"Gravy, eh..? I don't think I've ever seen animals follow someone like that because of gravy." Salem looks at the animals, head tilted slightly as she does a quick count, "Especially not as many as you've got tailing you."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Iradesca

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:20 pm
~Arin Lightfeather~

User Image

"Um, well, it was very good gravy. And, um, there was a lot." Arin knew she was floundering, but what could she do? There was no reasonable explanation for the strange circumstances. She would just have to hope they would either buy it, or not care and not press any further. Then she would get away and just go back to the forest again. Those moccasins would have to wait.

- "Energy" by Skillet

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out