Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From the Sky [Remake] (A/O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:36 am
The other woman's cheeky grin became a conspiritorial smirk as she said, "Well, while I prefer things to be fast and loud, I'll be happy to slow down for one such as you." She was already reaching for the bag, this girl was almost perfect, now she just needed to find out the woman's musical tastes to find out if she'd be the perfect lover, or a one night stand that would quickly be kicked to the curb.

{if there's 1 thing this woman loves it's sex, sex and drugs,
the 2 things this woman loves is sex, drugs, and techno,
the 3 things this woman loves is sex, drugs, and techno, and dancing to techno, oooooooo scream }  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:37 am
"She's....pretty blunt too...." Riley said with a meek chuckle. "Soo...coffee and tour...? N-not to pressure you or anything...My original plan was just to wander around on my own anyway..."

((Anni I think you need to check your math. XD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:00 pm
"Okay," Alex said happily, blushing still. "Shay," he called out to his friend. "I'm gonna show Riley around. I'll see you later!"

"Bye, sweetie," Nightshade murmured to herself, popping one of the pills into her mouth and swallowing. To her new friend she said, "I'm Nightshade, by the way. Just in case you're good enough for more than one go." She smirked. Nightshade could already tell this girl was probably exactly her type.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:03 pm
The chains of the swing set rattled as Riley stood up. "So....where to first?" he asked with a small smile, holding his hands behind his back as he compulsively tugged on his sleeve.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:26 pm
"Cassandra, Cassandra Geiger, call me Cassie, everyone does, well except those who call me DJ-NUK3, but that's only when I'm working," Cassandra said with a grin as she took one of the pills and threw it up into the air, catching it in her mouth and swallowing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:57 pm
Biting his lip, Alex thought, then smiled happily. "Oh! I know where we can go! I know this nice little spot, and sometimes I get cookies. It's really cool there." Without thinking first, Alex grabbed Riley's hand and started leading him.

"Well, Cassie, I can't wait to get you home." Nightshade pulled Cassandra closer. "So I won't!" And then Nightshade kissed Cassandra forcefully, sitting down on a bench to pull her new girlfriend closer.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:59 pm
A little yelp of surprise escaped Riley's mouth when he was suddenly pulled along. He looked down at his hand that was getting pulled, and then back at Alex, hoping he wouldn't notice the crystal in his wrist.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:02 pm
“Maybe life is like a ride on the freeway.
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.
It brings me down, but I won't let them.”

Claire pauses in her strumming as she notices two other females start making out on a nearby bench. She sighs as she puts her guitar back into its case and walks out of the park. She idly rubs the crystal embedded in in her left palm as she begins to wander again.

“If I seem bleak well, you'd be correct.
And if I don't speak it's 'cause I get disconnected.
But I won't be burned by the reflection in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun!”
-'Staring at the Sun', The Offspring

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:21 pm
Scott thought about it. Had he ever been passionate about anything? No. The only strong feeling he had ever had was fear, and that was only once. When she asked her question, he was about to say, "Intrigue," but a sudden wave of happiness flooded into him. It was more than he ever felt and he fought the urge to jump and dance around. "Extremely happy. Nice power, but you don't have to use it to make me happy. Just be yourself. You seem lovely." He smiled at her, mostly genuine, but the empathy power helped.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:30 pm
A long shape flew through the sky before diving down into the park and flying along the ground before taking off back into the air. Where the long figure flew a strong breeze followed it as the shape flew off somewhere.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:02 pm
Pretty quickly, Alex and Riley arrived at their destination: Alex's friend's house. He sat down on a bench and said, "She doesn't like to talk to people. Or look at people. But she likes me. She gives me cookies. Here, sit down." He patted next to him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:06 pm
"Well, cookies are a plus." Riley said as he took a seat next to Alex as he compulsively tugged on his sleeve once more. It was his nervous habit, even more so after getting a crystal to hide.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:17 pm
"They're a big plus," Alex said with a giggle as the door opened and a plate of cookies was pushed outside. "But I like the company. She's really nice, even if we never talk. I always tell her stuff." He grabbed the cookies and set the tray on his lap as he sat down again. "The cookies are really good, too," he added thoughtfully as he nommed one.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:24 pm
"So, how are you two friends if you never talk?" Riley asked looking at the door as he took a cookie.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:58 pm
"We just are," Alex grumbled, pouting. "Don't be such a... such a..." He thought for a second and continued, "A..." Then he fell silent and ate another cookie sullenly.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff