Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
What zodiac sign are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which does your sigh fall under?
  Cardinal
  Mutable
  Fixed
View Results

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:49 pm
Lady Sume
SharpenedMoonlight
Sarah_L_Awesome
I am a cancer. If you don't count the whole "really values family" thing, it's dead on.

It doesn't have to be family as in blood ties. It could refer to your friends. Or it's overridden by your other signs.

Kaniedie ShadowMoon
I'm a Rat and a Pisces/Aries hybrid; apparently my personalities are Fire and Water based. Go Mars and Neptune peoples! biggrin

Hybrid? How so?

The "hybrids" are actually born in that little window where two signs govern at the same time, called a cusp. So a Pisces/Aries would be born on a day between March 19th and March 23rd.

Well said. ^^
Since I was born in the middle of the 'window' and on the two Zodiacal cusps, I am both an Aries and a Pisces. That's what I meant by being a hybrid. :3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:58 pm
I was born august 21st 1992....
That means i was born astrologically a Leo under the chinese sign of the monkey.

Both seem to fit me pretty well, not sure if im in a cusp or not...

Was supposed to be born the 11th of august but got lazy and stay in the womb for an extra 10 days XD

Awesome cool fact... I was born at 8:21 AM on 8/21/1992

XD  

silver-vixen-babydoll

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Latent Memories

Shy Receiver

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:02 pm
silver-vixen-babydoll
That means i was born astrologically a Leo under the chinese sign of the monkey.

Was supposed to be born the 11th of august but got lazy and stay in the womb for an extra 10 days XD

XD

August 22nd 1993
Leo emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:48 pm
Latent Memories
silver-vixen-babydoll

XD

August 22nd 1993
Leo emotion_yatta

Congrats~ you share the same birthday as howie from the backstreet boys~!

GO LEOS~ Our planet is the sun teehee~  

silver-vixen-babydoll

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SharpenedMoonlight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:10 pm
Lady Sume
SharpenedMoonlight
Sarah_L_Awesome
I am a cancer. If you don't count the whole "really values family" thing, it's dead on.

It doesn't have to be family as in blood ties. It could refer to your friends. Or it's overridden by your other signs.

Kaniedie ShadowMoon
I'm a Rat and a Pisces/Aries hybrid; apparently my personalities are Fire and Water based. Go Mars and Neptune peoples! biggrin

Hybrid? How so?

The "hybrids" are actually born in that little window where two signs govern at the same time, called a cusp. So a Pisces/Aries would be born on a day between March 19th and March 23rd.

I was always told the days had exact end periods. I know about cusp babies, but that's still just one sign. (Everything I know is from a girl who's self-taught, so I'm willing to admit everything might not be right.

You are most likely a type 2 or 4.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 2w1 or 2w3 or 4w3.

It is not clear from these test results which Enneagram type and wing you are.

To determine your true type, you might want to start by considering the types with the highest scores on the lists below. Also, there are many fine books and other websites that contain detailed descriptions of the types. Consulting these might give you the information you need to determine your true type. As knowing your Enneagram type involves self-knowledge, you might want to observe and analyze your behavior and motivations. You might also benefit from taking the test again later.
(Note that your lowest scores may be omitted.)

Quote:
Type 2 - 11.7
Type 4 - 11.7
Type 6 - 10
Type 1 - 9
Type 3 - 8.7
Type 8 - 7.7
Type 9 - 7.7
Type 5 - 4

Wing 2w1 - 16.2
Wing 4w3 - 16.1
Wing 2w3 - 16.1
Wing 1w2 - 14.9
Wing 3w4 - 14.6
Wing 3w2 - 14.6
Wing 4w5 - 13.7
Wing 1w9 - 12.9
Wing 9w1 - 12.2
Wing 6w5 - 12
Wing 9w8 - 11.6
Wing 8w9 - 11.6
Wing 6w7 - 10.7
Wing 5w4 - 9.9
Wing 5w6 - 9
Wing 8w7 - 8.4

What's this mean?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:04 am
SharpenedMoonlight
Lady Sume
SharpenedMoonlight
Sarah_L_Awesome

Kaniedie ShadowMoon

Hybrid? How so?

I was always told the days had exact end periods. I know about cusp babies, but that's still just one sign. (Everything I know is from a girl who's self-taught, so I'm willing to admit everything might not be right.

To determine your true type, you might want to start by considering the types with the highest scores on the lists below. Also, there are many fine books and other websites that contain detailed descriptions of the types. Consulting these might give you the information you need to determine your true type. As knowing your Enneagram type involves self-knowledge, you might want to observe and analyze your behavior and motivations. You might also benefit from taking the test again later.

Quote:
Type 2 - 11.7
Type 4 - 11.7
Type 6 - 10
Type 1 - 9
Type 3 - 8.7
Type 8 - 7.7
Type 9 - 7.7
Type 5 - 4

Wing 2w1 - 16.2
Wing 4w3 - 16.1
Wing 2w3 - 16.1
Wing 1w2 - 14.9
Wing 3w4 - 14.6
Wing 3w2 - 14.6
Wing 4w5 - 13.7
Wing 1w9 - 12.9
Wing 9w1 - 12.2
Wing 6w5 - 12
Wing 9w8 - 11.6
Wing 8w9 - 11.6
Wing 6w7 - 10.7
Wing 5w4 - 9.9
Wing 5w6 - 9
Wing 8w7 - 8.4

What's this mean?

It means the test isn't always completely accurate. There were two versions of it, did you do both?  

Rosilien

Divine Nymph

18,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

SharpenedMoonlight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:16 pm
Lady Sume
SharpenedMoonlight
Lady Sume
SharpenedMoonlight
Sarah_L_Awesome

Kaniedie ShadowMoon

Hybrid? How so?

Quote:
Type 2 - 11.7
Type 4 - 11.7
Type 6 - 10
Type 1 - 9
Type 3 - 8.7
Type 8 - 7.7
Type 9 - 7.7
Type 5 - 4

Wing 2w1 - 16.2
Wing 4w3 - 16.1
Wing 2w3 - 16.1
Wing 1w2 - 14.9
Wing 3w4 - 14.6
Wing 3w2 - 14.6
Wing 4w5 - 13.7
Wing 1w9 - 12.9
Wing 9w1 - 12.2
Wing 6w5 - 12
Wing 9w8 - 11.6
Wing 8w9 - 11.6
Wing 6w7 - 10.7
Wing 5w4 - 9.9
Wing 5w6 - 9
Wing 8w7 - 8.4

What's this mean?

It means the test isn't always completely accurate. There were two versions of it, did you do both?

The other one said type 4 with 3 wing sexual variant. Can you translate that into layman's terms for me?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:08 pm
SharpenedMoonlight
Lady Sume
SharpenedMoonlight
Lady Sume
SharpenedMoonlight

Hybrid? How so?

What's this mean?

The other one said type 4 with 3 wing sexual variant. Can you translate that into layman's terms for me?

In the shortest way possible, it means you love being recognized for things you are good at. Fours are self-absorbed and alternate between superiority and self-hate, and loooove being seen as unique. Threes want validation that they are great at something and dislike having their accomplishments attributed to someone or something else. The descriptions make you sound selfish and vain, but you're also charitable and caring to those you find interesting and worth caring about. Your results are actually very similar to mine XD basically it's saying that you're pretty awesome and you like it when people acknowledge it.  

Rosilien

Divine Nymph

18,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:54 pm
I'm a Libra and a Ox.
I tend to do follow my ox traits though. But my scale? I don't know how I am under it. Doesn't make any sense. I should've been in the other groups. Somebody really misplace me.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:56 pm
The scale is the number thing right? I really don't much about that yet so I am trying to find out. I have no knowledge on Numberology.

I did one test that said I was a six, but I am going to redo it.  

ForeverDreamWithinADream

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:50 pm
horse cancer  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:11 am
Lady Sume
SharpenedMoonlight
Lady Sume
SharpenedMoonlight
Lady Sume
SharpenedMoonlight

Hybrid? How so?

What's this mean?

In the shortest way possible, it means you love being recognized for things you are good at. Fours are self-absorbed and alternate between superiority and self-hate, and loooove being seen as unique. Threes want validation that they are great at something and dislike having their accomplishments attributed to someone or something else. The descriptions make you sound selfish and vain, but you're also charitable and caring to those you find interesting and worth caring about. Your results are actually very similar to mine XD basically it's saying that you're pretty awesome and you like it when people acknowledge it.

Hmm...to be honest that doesn't sound inaccurate at all, though it sure does sound negative about me...but the superiority/self-loathing back and forth is exactly me, and the wanting validation GOD YES. But at the same time, I either don't give a crap, or I'm the most selfless person in the world.

What does it mean by sexual variant?  

SharpenedMoonlight

Rosilien

Divine Nymph

18,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:50 am
SharpenedMoonlight
Lady Sume
SharpenedMoonlight
Lady Sume
SharpenedMoonlight

What's this mean?

Hmm...to be honest that doesn't sound inaccurate at all, though it sure does sound negative about me...but the superiority/self-loathing back and forth is exactly me, and the wanting validation GOD YES. But at the same time, I either don't give a crap, or I'm the most selfless person in the world.

There are three variants, and sexual variant means you value relationships and one-on-one connection. The other variants deal with either oneself or social groups.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:35 pm
Lady Sume
SharpenedMoonlight
Lady Sume
SharpenedMoonlight
Lady Sume
SharpenedMoonlight

What's this mean?

There are three variants, and sexual variant means you value relationships and one-on-one connection. The other variants deal with either oneself or social groups.

Oh, okay. When it said sexual, I thought it meant, well, sexual. And I was like WAAAIIITTT.

Also, what's a 2 like, since both tests said that I almost was a 2.  

SharpenedMoonlight

Rosilien

Divine Nymph

18,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:40 pm
Type 2
SharpenedMoonlight
Lady Sume
SharpenedMoonlight
Lady Sume
SharpenedMoonlight

Oh, okay. When it said sexual, I thought it meant, well, sexual. And I was like WAAAIIITTT.

Also, what's a 2 like, since both tests said that I almost was a 2.

Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff