Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Canterlot Crashers** (finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:03 pm
"Visiting the cemetary... An old friend that didn't make it through... I feel ashamed to have followed him." Nightshade replied, looking down at the floor with regret before looking back up at Twilight. "We shouldn't have butted into his personal life."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:15 pm
"I'm sorry. I was just worried. Don't feel bad." Twilight comforted.

"Not just an old friend," Bonfire cut into the conversation, startling Twilight. " an old crush. I saved her from a fire, but a beam struck her and broke a rib. It punctured her lung and she died in the hospital. But she told me to keep smiling, and that I'd find the one I'm destined to be with someday. I got my cutie mark that day, and it has more meaning than just the flames." Bonfire turned. "I'm not mad that you followed me. I just didn't want anypony seeing me all sad."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:40 pm
Professor Pathfinder approaches Bonfire and sits next to him. "Ah, my dear Bonfire, I fully understand your pain. I also lost my love, my dear wife, but sadly not in my arms like you. As painful as it is to have a loved one die in your arms, it's a thousand times more when you don't have the chance to say goodbye... And it's always good to have something as a memory. For you, it's permanent, your Cutie Mark, all I have are photos and this suit I am wearing. It was the same suit that I wore on my wedding day, it was my father's and my grandfather's before. Sewn with great care by my great grandmother. Keep your memories close to heart my lad, and she will never truly leave you." he says, in a much softer and more solemn tone than usual. A tear streamed down his muzzle, parting his fur. "Keep them close my friend." he adds in a whisper.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:44 pm
Nightshade tried to find his words of comfort, but he was never good at these things. He felt bad and pitied Bonfire, yes, but his words of comfort usually did the opposite. He figured since the professor was using empathy, he'd try to do the same. "At least you have a cutie mark."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:10 pm
"It will happen in good time Nightshade. Don't worry." says Trey, sitting next to him, "Mine took a fluke incident to happen."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:16 pm
((Well...let's see if I can just...jump in here without blowing some s**t up or something stupid...again. And I swear, if anyone makes fun of my name. Not anyone in particular...))

Dreamcloud, knowing very few people, tried to stay out of the way, enjoying the sights by herself. It was a lovely place, something to compare even to the places she built in her mind. She intended to try to make friends, of course, but before she tried messing with people, she stood back and analyzed the different characteristics of the others around her. Dreamcloud, once up with everyone else, listened subtly to the conversation. She had never had someone that close... unless her parents had... with a slight shake of her head, she erased the thoughts from her mind.
With a giggle, she muttered to herself, "like an etcha-sketch!" But it was a vain attempt at cheering herself up, unusual for her. She blocked everyone out, and went to staring off into the distance, glazed eyes blinking occasionally, but focused on nothing at all.

((close enough))  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:46 pm
Bonfire play hit PF on the shoulder with his hoof. "Aw, c'mon. Don't make this day all bittersweet. We're here to have fun!" Bonfire said, adopting a new smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:50 pm
Nightshade brought Bonfire's new energy into his own, stomping his hooves on the ground, smiles and everything. "Agreed, my friend!"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:13 pm
"I guess I did spoil the mood a bit didn't I. I apologize. But yes, we're here to enjoy ourselves. In fact, I believe the pre-race show is starting. I've heard they have a new stunt act playing." says PF, sitting up straight.

The announcer pony crackles in over the loudspeaker, "Colts and Mares of all ages! Please, turn your attention towards center field for the incredible, awe-inspiring, stupendous, awesome..."

"Get on with it!" shouts a pony from the crowd.

"Oh, uh, right. Introducing! The one and only, Death-defying ThunderColt!"

With this, a giant lightning bolt struck the field, causing a blinding flash and deafening thundercrack. Standing where the lightning struck stood a pony, sparks stretching across his body. The crowd roars.

"Wow! That's impressive!" shouts Trey.

Then a flight team of WonderBolts fly over, with black lightning filled clouds trailing them. they dove like bombers, coming mere feet away from the sparking pony, and showered him with volleys of lightning. The pony responds by gathering the lightning and taking to the sky with it, reaching a point in the air where everypony else could see him clearly, and launched the lightning in every direction, lashing out at the audience, coming to a stop nearly a foot away from some ponies.

The ThunderColt then engaged in a dogfight with the other WonderBolts, launching arcs of thunder from pony to pony, taking hits and launching them back at the others, soaring by the crowd, filling the air with static electricity. The air crackled throughout the stadium, leaving some pony's manes in odd frizzy shapes.

The ThunderColt landed in the center of the field once more, sending out a lightning shockwave that spread throughout the stadium and lit up the night sky.

The crowd went wild. The pony disappeared in flash of lightning, leaving the field empty except the racers that were lining up at the starting line.

A few moments later, Tempest joined the group of friends. He was sweating and had odd soot marks on his body. "Hey, sorry for being late. I had to finish some last minute things back at Ponyville. What'd I miss?" he stammered, out of breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:34 pm
"Just the super-awesome pre game show!" Rainbow replied.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:50 pm
"Really? Dang. What happened?" asks Tempest.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:13 am
"This WonderBolt group came out and did some amazing tricks and effects! And this WonderBolt called Lightning Colt made these huge lightning bolts! It was awesome!" Rainbow Dash gushed.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:42 am
"Oh, uh, wow! That sounds really cool! I can't believe I missed it!" says Tempest, slightly blushing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:51 am
"It's no biggie. Look! The race is starting! Who'd everyone bet for?" Rainbow asked. "I picked Spitfire for this race!"

((Spitfire, Soarin', Rapidfire, Fleetfoot.))

"I picked Rapidfire!" Pinkie called.

"Same here!" Applejack added.

"I once again picked Fleetfoot." Rarity replied.

"I've done some research, and I think Soarin' is going to win!" Twilight said.

"Um... I picked Spitfire too." Fluttershy squeaked.

"My bet's on Fleetfoot! And I hope I'm right! If she wins that'll be twice my monthly pay from my vegetable garden!" Bonfire cheered.

Princess Celestia giggled. "I didn't bet on anypony. I think everyone has a chance to win this." she said.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:05 am
Nightshade crossed his hooves over the guardrail, his head resting on them as he watched the race. He still had Bonfire's good intention vibe, but it was like him to take energy and convert it to his own will.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff