Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Flip-Flopped** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:19 pm
Grim approaches Pinkie, "Hey, what about that flight?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:45 pm
"Sure! Let's go!" Pinkie cheered.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:52 pm
((Sorry...Apparently I'm a complete dumbass and can't do s***. I deleted my intro, will actually work on posting something that makes sense later. redface ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:54 pm
"Alright, follow me. And you're free to come as well Draid." says Grim leading Pinkie out of the kitchen and into the newly built hangar.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:30 pm
Pinkie looked at the massive contraption. "Wow! What is that thing?!" Pinkie asked excitedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:55 pm
"A jet. It flies really fast, and can cause a lot of damage. This one's called the Grimlyn Mark Two. Hop in the back." says Grim, putting on his goggles and helmet, and handed one of each to Pinkie, "And put these on."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:08 pm
Draid turned around and was about to leave. "Yeah, you two go on ahead, I'm going to go and bash my head into the sidewalk until I forget what I've seen."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:13 pm
Pinkie put the goggles' strap over the back of her head, stretched the goggles out and let them slap onto her face. "Alright! Let's go!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:31 pm
"Uh, Draid? I don't think that's very healthy..." says Grim, before seeing Pinkie all geared up. "Alright, let's go. You hop into that seat, I'll hop into the front." he climbs into the Pilot's seat, and starts the engine. The hangar door automatically opened, and sunlight streamed in.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:20 pm
Pinkie Pie didn't even seemingly jump into the plane. She just sort of... sprang up into her seat. "Oki Doki Loki! I'm ready!" she said excitedly.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:17 pm
Grim laughs to himself, "You know, you got some spunk kid!" he starts the engine to the plane, and starts preflight check. The plane taxis onto the runway and accelerates. "Hold onto your mane Pinkie, things are about to get fast!"

The plane takes off and starts to accelerate to Mach 3, rocketing into the atmosphere and around the planet. Grim slows the plane and activates the radio, "So, what did you think of that?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:43 pm
"WOOOOOOOOHHHHH!" Pinkie Pie cheered. "Wow! This so so fast! But this still isn't faster than my friend-- *gasp* RAINBOW DASH!" Pinkie Pie smushed Grim's face agaainst the glass and pointed to Rainbow Dash, keeping perfect pace with the plane and still look like she wasn't even trying.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:44 pm
((by the way, what happened to Fost occupying Twight and Rainbow?))

"Oh, a race is it? You're on sister!" says Grim, powering the jet on full speed, Mach 8.

((By the way, before you say that that's impossible, the fastest plane in the world is the X-43, able to reach a maximum speed of Mach 9.6))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:58 pm
((That's still .4 less than Rainbow Dash. Teehee))

Rainbow Dash pumped her wings hard and was soon caught up to the jet once more, tears streaming from her eyes.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out