Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
(S) Apocalypse Time! Now with Zombies! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombies?
  runs away from thread
  Braaains
  My characters are going to hate me...
View Results

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:56 pm
((Alright, everyone hold on a second. I'm gonna fix this...))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:00 pm
((I can't edit my post, it was deleted... I don't know why or by who, but there goes that idea. But thank you for changing your post Draid, because that was just being a d**k. Also, now that I reread Thgindim, I now see it's Midnight backwards. Makes sense. And also clever.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:11 pm
((Sounds like a whole lotta choas up in here. xp ))

Briar was growing tired of just sitting around and waiting for something to happen, so she decided to check on the others. She made her way to where they were and peered in. "You guys haven't been throwing a party here without me, have you?" she said with a cheeky grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:13 pm
((Fixed. Now, let's try that again.))

Midnight shook in fear, her eyes wide. She tore her hand away from Martini's and sat up quickly, scooting away from him. A shadow figure that looked like Midnight appeared in front of Midnight to protect her.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:15 pm
Sciz turned around. "Oh yeah, one hell of a party." Sciz walked out of the room, rubbing his chin. "You guys seem to be a bit short on weapons and food. At this rate, the amount of people in here is going to completely drain what you have." He paused for a moment. "Perhaps we can split the group in half and one group can go to my place? I've got plenty of defenses and food."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:18 pm
"Or you could go on a death-defying adventure to get the supplies, fight massive hoards of zombies, rescue your One True Love and unlock your inner-person and save the day!" Brair said as if advertising for a cheesy movie.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:35 pm
Midnight looked at her shadow. "T-Thank you, Thgindim..."

Thgindim crawled up on the bed next to Midnight and hugged her, whispering something in her ear while keeping a watchful eye on Martini.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:41 pm
Fenrir crops back into the room to grab a few extra clips. Upon seeing the chaos he asks, "Alright, in the thirty seconds I was gone, what happened?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:43 pm
"They were throwing an End of the World party and didn't invite me!" Briar complained childishy. She crossed her arms and glared at everyone, failing to hide her teasing smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:44 pm
Martini looked at Brair blankly. "...Or we could go by Gareth's... He's been shooting the ******** out of zombies from his balcony window since dawn. I bet he's running low on ammo, and the way he's been advertising himself to everything, he either has a deathwish or doesn't have a very good idea of survival."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out