Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
FrostxFire (finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:14 pm
"It matters to me not of your social class. Like the tale of the beauty and the beast, even royalty can love normality." S.M. recited poetically.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:19 pm
Frost didn't turn. "Hmph...We're complete opposites, you and I..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:34 pm
"Elaborate." S.M. said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:37 am
Frost sighed, walking to the bars of her prison. "Well, this is great...Fire left me with a lunatic..." She banged her head against the bars, groaning. "Why do I ALWAYS follow his plans?! Ugh, I'm an idiot..." She rambled to herself.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:17 am
"You do seem to be, honestly." S.M. said. "Not to offend, but exactly why have you been trying to overthrow me? What have I done that has angered so many people?" S.M. asked sincerely.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:55 am
Spyke wanders through the forest looking at the castle in the distance. "Ugh...Frost is in there a prisoner of that idiot king." He then sighs. "Come on Fire, we need to hurry up and rescue her."

Jaybomb continue working on the teleportation ring. "Hey Prince Dex, take a look at this ring."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:49 am
Dex walked over from his station and went over to Jaybomb. "Hm? What is it?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:42 pm
Jaybomb shows the teleportation ring to Dex. "This is the ring i got off of that rebel we captured. This teleportation ring might lead us to the rebel base if I can just figure it out."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:58 pm
"I'm thinking!!!" Fire hissed, baring his teeth.

Frost turned, a cloudy, almost lost look on her face. "Why should I tell you anything? I have nothing to lose but my life...So I have no reason to tell you anything." She turned back to the bars, grazing her hand over them. "Forgive me, mother...Your pathedic daughter has failed again..." She whispered. "Tonight, I'll come join you...I no longer have a purpose..." She slumped, sighing. "So, your majesty...What do you have planned for me?" She asked, turning her head over her shoulder to look at him. Her personality had changed suddenly, leaving her to seemingly act her age. "If you won't kill me, then what shall you do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:43 pm
Spyke glares at Fire. "Think faster!!!" "Who knows what that king is doing to my sister!!? I joined the rebels to help HER so if anything happens to Frost I will kill you and the king."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:36 pm
"Well, be careful! There's a lot more than just science at work here!" Dex replied, knowing the dangers of messing with magic.

"I won't do anything with you. I just want answers. As far as I know, I've done nothing wrong as a king. I've listened to my people, made sure the country is financially set. I want to know why you lead a rebellion against my rule." S.M. said, now taking a seat on the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:37 pm
"I have led nothing...I blindly follow Fire...For the promise of something better...Everyone in our rebellion is poor, weak, sick...living on the fringes of society. We're all pathedic idiots with issues, weather it be cutting..." She showed S.M. her arm's underside, which was covered in scars and newer cuts. "...Or drugs...or just being homeless...We all blindly follow him in hopes of a better life..." Her eyes shifted back to normal and she turned away. "But what do you care?!" She screamed, tears forming as her shoulders shook. "You're a ******** king with all the riches in the world!" She pulled a blade from the necklace on her and twirled it in her fingers. "While I'm...nothing...What use am I? A freak that noone loves? Even Fire toys with me, knowing how it hurts..." She buried her head in her hands, her tail swishing as she sobbed.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:55 pm
Jaybomb smiled. "Don't worry, I know what i am doing. After all I am a genius." He then continues work on the ring hoping to find its secrets.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:47 pm
"Yes, but even geniuses can make mistakes." Dex replied before returning to his work.

"So everything leads back to Fire." S.M. paced slowly around the cell. "What would you say, if I offered you the better life? I'd stand tall in front of your rebellion and offer them shelter and food, despite their lack of rings. Give them all a second chance. And... possibly, get you away from that psycho, Fire."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:52 am
"H-How do I...know you won't...stab...me in the back as...soon as it's turned?" Frost asked through her sobs.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff