Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Lycanthropy** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:35 pm
Briar felt so... transparent. Was her Tough Girl facade so easily torn by something as insignificant as Love? Was Love insignificant?
Each new cry of pain from the beast was like a dagger being repeatedly stabbed into her heart. She had never felt like this before.
"Is it that obvious that I... l-like him?" she asked, not careing about the hot tears streaming down from her bloodshot eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:54 pm
The sun peaked the horizon, and the howling abruptly stopped. Everything grew quiet, and the thrashing stopped. All that remained was an almost silent whimper.

Fenrir was laying, crumpled in a corner, shoulder blades still broken. There were cuts and blood, some dried and some still flowing, all over his body. He couldn't move, couldn't talk, couldn't bring himself to even think. Everything was too painful. The memory of what he was, trying to get at whoever was on the other side of that damn door, was tearing at his soul. He was silently sobbing to himself, hoping someone would just come in and end his torment.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:56 pm
"Dear, I've been in love for well over 6 years. I know love-struck when I see it. Don't worry, your secret's safe with me." S.M. said pulling Briar into a hug to comfort her in this hard time.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:05 pm
Briar was surprised and awestruck; she had never recieved a true hug before. It felt... nice. She wanted it to last, in a comforting way. She did her best to hug S.M. back, resting her head on his shoulder. "I-I just..." she started, "I feel like... I feel like I don't know anything anymore! All my life, I've been told that being in love was amazing. If this is what Love feels like, then why the hell does it hurt so much?!  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:19 pm
"Love is a dangerous thing. It can hurt us or make us stronger. But no matter what... love conquers all." S.M. held the hug for a moment longer, but noticed the thrashing the the dungeon had stopped. He looked out a window and noticed it was dawn. S.M. released Briar and held her hand as he slowly opened the door and peered in. He saw Fenrir sobbing in a bloody heap on the floor. Immediately he rushed in and opened the cell, grabbing him and rushing out with Briar. "We've got to get him the the ICU. His bones are dislocated and he's bleeding badly. Briar, go grab Dex. We need him there to run tests on Fenrir."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:31 pm
Her mind was racing in a vain attempt to get her legs to move, but her muscles disobeyed. She stayed frozen to her spot, fresh tears drowning her eyes.
Finally, her throat caught as she managed to mutter, "Y-yes, sir." She ran faster than she'd ever ran before to Dex's room, where he undoubtedly was. She pounded on the door frantically. "Dex! Dex, it's an absolute emergency! Come quick!"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:45 pm
Dex frantically ripped open his door. "Wuh, What's the problem?!" he said, sleep drunk.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:56 pm
She felt so fragile, as if she was made of glass. "F-Fenrir... He's really hurt..." was all she could bring herself to say. She still the dagger in her heart plunging ever deeper. She grabbed Dex's hand and lead him back to S.M.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:07 pm
Dex looked at the mangled mess that was Fenrir. He almost wanted to puke, but he held back. "Dex. Fenrir's the killer. He's a werewolf."

Dex was, of course, shocked by the news. "Wait... what?!"

"We need you to find a cure to all this, ASAP."

"Well... I'll need some of my tools from the lab, my microscope, slides, scalpel, etcetra."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:13 pm
Fenrir was shaking violently, wincing away from any sort of touch. Tears streamed down his face, intensified at the fact that he now knew who the two that he wanted to kill were... His best friend and his love interest. He couldn't stop himself from thinking the same thoughts he had when... it... was trying to get to them... 'Hunger. Food. Death. Blood. Meat. Kill.' were repeated in his mind. He wanted to die even more so now.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:14 pm
Frustrated and scared, Briar snapped, "I don't care what you have to do, just do it!" She knew she had just been rude, but she was too focused on Fenrir to care at the moment. She wanted so badly to hold his hand and tell him that it was all going to be okay, but she didn't want to accidentaly hurt him. More tears fell from her eyes as she whispered, "Fix him, please... I... I..."
She couldn't bring herself to say it: I think I love him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:18 pm
"Dex." S.M. said abruptly. "Make it happen. Fast."

Dex nodded his understanding and dashed to the lab.

S.M. looked to Briar and nodded, telling her to relax a bit. Everything would be alright.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:27 pm
Volk overheard everything and walks up to Swift. "Did I just hear this correctly..Fenrir is a werewolf?" The wolf looks a little shock and hearing the news.

Jaybomb works tirelessly in the lab working over various experiments. "Hmm...so the cure for the common cold is done so whats next?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:31 pm
"Yes you did. We're not sure why or how, but he is." S.M. replied.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:32 pm
Briar felt an absolute mess. Fearing that her temper might get the best of her, she quietly excused herself and ran outside.
Once she was a fair way away from any sort of life, she took a deep breath, filled her lungs all the way up with air, and screamed as loud as she could. Her scream was of pain and confusion, and she felt like the dagger that had been in her heart had just finished the job. She screamed and screamed until she could feel the blood run down the back of her throat... and she screamed more.
After about ten minutes of sheer agony, she made her way back to the castle and casually let herself in, completely hoarse and heartless.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff