Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Ikkou Chuushin High [Accepting/Starting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:36 am
Andrew finished up setting his stereo on a shelf in his room and started on the wiring for it, when he heard guitar from below him. So others are already getting settled into their rooms he said in his head. he finished plugging the wires in and connected his Ipod to the stereo, and put on his favorite song. While the song started, Andrew sat down on his bed, thinking about how this new school would work out for him, since he had been a 'problem child' in almost every other school he had ever gone to.

((and andrew has made his entrance biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:22 am
Victor finished the ramen, then let out a sigh. Alone like usual. It gets depressing after three years. He got up and was headed for his room. He ran into Victoria who was on the way out to pick up some sushi to celebrate her first year at Ikkou Chuushin.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:17 am
((hey otakon, about that last guy's profile in the profile post... thats kinda just... unfitting for an RP :/ why did you accept that profile anyway? neutral ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:32 am
“The cries of the dead are terrible indeed;”

"The British Isl's...", Kaida says, trying not to shiver in the colder air of Draco's room. Her body produced very little of it's own heat as a reaction to her dealing with death when using her magic, it was a strange reaction that her father didn't have due to him being a pure blooded... Whatever type of dragon he was, he never really did say though he looked a bit like a black dragon though his scales seemed to have a brownish undertone. "You..?"

“You should try not to hear them.”
- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

((I'm basing her father loosely on this))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:29 pm
Draco noticed Kaida's shivering and gave her an extra blanket. "Here ya go. I always keep these around for company. Anywho, I'm from the States, as I'm sure my guitar would give away. I lived in the mountains of Colorado for the longest time, then came here when I heard about it. My mama flew off not long after my daddy passed away. I guess humans don't like the idea of inter-species relationships, 'cause he was killed for bein' with my mom. I was awful young then, too..." His scales turned a little pink as he blushed. "Sorry. I'm ramblin' again. It's a bad habit of mine."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:32 pm
[I just thought of South Park =3]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:46 pm
((@Otakon: Why?))

Kaida takes the blanket with a quiet thanks. "It's fine...", she responds with a tiny smile, though it quickly vanishes as she continues, "I'm sorry about you dad..." She hesitates for a moment, then decides not to reveal that her father had died, her mother as well. Her stomach growls again, reminding her of why she had left her room in the first place and causing a slight blush to spread across her pale cheeks.

- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:03 pm
Andrew sat up after the song had finished and stretched his arms and wings. "alright, time for a little fun." he smirked as he opened his windows wide and stepped onto the window frame. "here we go!" he said to himself as he jumped, diving down past the window right below his, which was Draco's room, and spread his wings just before he hit the ground, giving him enough lift to soar up over sixty feet, setting off in a flight path around all the school grounds, so he could get the lay of the land before school started tomorrow.  

Knoxlysia X

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:38 pm
Draco caught sight of another winged one out his window and chuckled. Then he looked over to Kaida and smiled. "I heard that. Truth be told, I ain't ate nothin' yet, either, so why don't we both go snag somethin' to eat? My treat." He stood up and extended a hand to her to cement his offer.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:28 pm

The blush darkens slightly when Draco said he had heard Kaida's stomach. She gives him another small, timid smile as she takes his offered hand. "I would like that, though you don't have to pay for me... I have plenty of money..." Her tone had gone slightly bitter when she mentioned her money, though she had tried to cover it. "Um... Is there anywhere specific you had in mind..?"

- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:11 pm
"Not really. I just go with whatever sounds good, and I'm up for anythin' right now." When it came to food, Draco wasn't all that picky. Mind you, he usually had an eye for women, and this one just happened to catch his attention, but he had to admit that there were a lot of pretty girls here. "It's your call, Kaida. You can pick where we head to."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:41 pm

"Um... I think there's a cafe of some sort near by... Would that be alright..?", Kaida asks. She normally cooks her own meals so she wasn't all that familiar with where all the various places to eat are.

- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:47 pm
Draco nodded, a smile showing along his entire face. "Sounds good to me. Good thing they got so many different restaurants on campus. Otherwise, we might get bored with the same ol' food." He then chuckled again, approaching the door. "After you, m'lady."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:21 pm

Kaida quietly follows Draco, thankful to be leaving the cold room even if he had provided her with a blanket. "Why did you decide to attend this school..?", she asks after a moment.

- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:09 pm
Draco's head tilted down slightly as he responded. "To tell the truth, I didn't really feel like I belonged anywhere else. When I heard that this place was meant for all species, I knew this might be a place I could go without fear of scorn or ridicule... That, and I didn't wanna be lonely, anymore. After all, dragons ain't exactly common in the States. You probably already knew that, though."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff