Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Vamp looking for love (guys needed) :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:27 am
Hope the kind

User Image

Caron smiled and nuzzled into Aaron's shoulder. She listened to the Mr. Rodnick say something about the upcoming student dance. A dance....hmmm She looked up at Aaron again and smiled. "Have you ever been to one of the dan--" Caron began before she was rudely interrupted by Jace's loud laughing and yelling across the room. "Hey new girl! You like the nerd?? Whoa!! Hey Aaron, is she like your girlfriend or something? You know it's not fair to take dibbs on the new chicks before they meet anybody better!!" There was an uproar of laughter from Jace's jock buddies. Caron began to stand up in defensive anger.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:42 am
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Aaron reacted warmly towards her touch, and his green gaze fell upon her when it seemed she wanted something till the Jace bumbped right in thier little moment. His glance turned to face Jace before talking Caron's hand with his own, "I've never heard that rule before Jace but you know what they say the early bird gets the wamr." This was probably the first time Aaron spoke to the jock in such a matter but picking a fight in class while the teacher in here was a no no, he pulled her back down before looking at his folder. "Sorry, that man....he's just full of himself," the boy was a bit wary of what came to his mouth but he spoke in a whisper where only he and Caron could only hear. "By the way, you were saying something?"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ}
lillaur

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:02 pm
Hope the kind

User Image
"Um yeah, Have you ever been to one of the dances?" Caron replied. She looked out the window as she took her place once again next to Aaron and resting her rosy cheek on his shoulder. She hoped he would say no so she could share another first with him if he said yes to her next question.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Aaron reflected back to his days in school but he knew instantly that he had not, "No, it's not a sort of place you go by yourself and well...." he wanted to say that he didn't make friend's but that seemed to embarrasing and left it out. "Have you?" instantly the boy thought she had and from the reacion from the jock table he knew that there must of been at least one person to ask her.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:30 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

"No, actually I haven't. Like I said before, I didn't have a single friend in the whole world until I met you. I thought it sounded fun but yeah, I agree with you, not the kind of thing you would want to do by yourself," Caron said, laughing shyly. She remembered that her school years before this were terrible. She had worn pop-cap glasses and had braces. She also was a little over weight. But over the past few months, Caron got contacts, but she still has a pair of no-frame glasses just in case, she got her braces off, and she lost the few extra pounds. She looked at Aaron and whispered, "Would you go with me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Oh, sorry about that," a hint of blush lingered on his cheek as he faced her, they were almost like two peas in a pod. They were similiar, they didn't have friends besides each other, they had some decent looks but were too shy to speak to others, and they both didn't go to public events without being with someone. Caron's face soon turned to him and the boy jolted a bit in surprise but tried to keep his cool, "I..I-I would..like to go." He never knew a girl so foreward, well he didn't really know a woman at all but he couldn't break her gaze as he tried to give her a real answer, "Yes, I would."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:11 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

Caron smiled again and said,"Okay. Now what day was it on? I wasn't paying attention during that part." she began to giggle and Mr. Rodnick cleared his throat and went about his lesson. Caron took the hint and quieted down almost immediately. She didn't want to get into trouble on her first day.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Aaron hushed his voice as the teacher walked to the middle of class, "Its this Friday, it's only a couple more days," Aaroon looked up at the teacher who immediatly reminded them that they had a projet due soon. It dawned on him that he was suppose to go to the library to check-out a book, he would just have to go after school. He took down notes from the teacher's lecture but he would glance at the blonde girl, then the teacher and then his notes and found it to be comforting.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

lillaur

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:47 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

Caron nodded and looked at the clock. she remembered she didn't ever get those books on the Mystics like she needed for an essay she had to write for a certain "college". There was a lot about her that she wasn't ready for Aaron to know yet. Like why she never had any friends. If she was a human maybe she would be popular and a cheerleader or some cheesy crap like that. But, she wasn't human and she didn't want to lose her only friend because of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:09 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The class didn't seem to drag on like it normally did but he knew it was thanks to Caron that made the class....fun. English ended in a blink of an eye but Aaron was in no hurry to leave 'Uggg math next, that woman is going to bore me to death today,' he dreaded math as his teacher, Mrs. Dean just loved to give the class a long hour lecture and by the end of the class almost everyone would sleep or play on thier electronics. He sighed as he looked at Caron, "Ready Caron?"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

lillaur

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:12 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

"Ummm...yeah," Caron said in a small voice. She was never a whiz at math.She was good but not a genius. She blew a stray piece of light blonde hair out of her face before grabbing her messenger bag. Caron linked her arm with Aaron's and stood up.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Lets go," he replied in a calming voice before the two left english and headed towards the dreaded awaited math class. "Hey Caron, whats on your schedule? I-I, just in case I'm not there so maybe I can point out somethings or well....." he stumbled on his words as he was unsure how to put the thoughts in his head into words.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:40 pm
Hope the kind

User Image

"Ummm...English, Math, Social Studies, Gym, Art, Ancient Civilizations, German....?" Caron replied, second-guessing herself in her head. "And I would very much like you to help me find my classes if that's what you were trying to say,"she continued, giggling.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxaron

lackxxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

It was intriguing that the two almost had identical classes, well almost the exception was German and Ancient Civiliazation. "Ummmm, yeah, thats exactly what I was trying to say," he replied with a small blush before responding. "It seems we'll be together for awhile till 6th and 7th period, I have Study Hall then Student Council." Aaron looked away a bit before noticing the math class 'At least class's won't be as lonely' he thought.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:37 am
Hope the kind
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Caron was deep in thought. The hunger was causing her severe pain but she was good at hiding it. She would have to feed soon, tonight would be best. But Aaron can never know, he'll run away just like the rest did. She sighed and opened her math book and looked over the problems.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff