Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:22 pm
((Where's Molly currently?))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:28 pm
(Molly is just leaving her house and i'll do a quick timeskip before she gets to the town so her pokemon can level up ^^)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:32 pm
((Alrighty, I'll just wait until she's close to... Where ever it is you're meeting Rhoswen... You mentioned the daycare in the pm's right..?))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:35 pm
(yep, the daycare is right next to the first town)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:36 pm
((Isn't it between the second and third towns? They're in Unova right?))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:42 pm
((yeah, the daycare is just north of Striaton City))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:43 pm
(oh yeah, lol i guess it is sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:03 am
Sebastian smiled and used revive on both of his pokemon, and healed their wounds "Looking forward to it" he then grabbed his stuff "the next time we fight, I'll get the first badge before you and two more pokemon. Thats gonna be my quota" he gave a thumbs up, ofcourse that means I'm ognna need a big head start. so.... CYA!" he started sprinting off ahead, he had the energy to run for miles as he waved back at her.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:57 pm
Molly laughed as she watched Sebastian leave. "Well you two, let's get going." she said. Ellie smiled and jumped on her head while King's fins waved in excitement. They then took their first steps into their journey.

(little time skip ^^)

Molly managed to make it to the next town and had her pokemon healed up. Ellie and King got to level 10 and King managed to learn Tackle a little earlier. As Molly left with her friends, she noticed some people talking about setting pokemon free and how trainers are bad. Ellie and King shook their heads in disagreement but Molly was insecure about it as they left town. She loved her pokemon but did they like her enough to say to the end of her adventure?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:21 pm
Rhoswen yawns as she watches her two pokemon play together. She was visiting the Unova pokemon daycare to try and learn some new breeding tricks. Unfortunately, the people who worked there had been too busy to really talk to her.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:34 pm
It was finally time for the Contest to start. The big-wigs behind it finally determined it was ready to go, and it was earlier than they had originally thought. People started filing into the big temporary tent that had been put up for the Contest. Drake and Vivian awaited in the air conditioned trailer that had been set up, until a more permanent facility could be built. There were 3 trailers, each one meant for 10 contestants. Drake was lucky number 30. He had the last go-round for the contest, and he and Vivian were more than ready. She was massaging his temples again to keep him calm and in the zone. The first contestant had just started her routine, and the crowd was going nuts over the Liepard she was using.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:39 pm
Molly and her pokemon finally made it to the second town. She walked out of the first gym happy as a clam. "We did it! Nice job you two, you really smoked that Simsage." she said. They had gone up against a grass type because of the types Ellie and King were. After she went to the pokemon center, they headed to the next town but stopped when they saw a fence with all different kinds of pokemon. "Oh cool! This must be the Daycare." she said happily as she watched the pokemon play.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:53 pm
((I just love how everyone just ignores the Contest in Accumula Town, the first one after the starting town of Nuvema. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:57 pm
(oh damn, sorry. i had it be that i'd meat Rhoswen first. plus in Unova the dance hall is a few towns away. i thought you were just saying what you were doing now)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:32 pm
((Nimbasa City seems a more fitting place for a bigger contest, like maybe the second one that Drake would need before the Unova Grand Festival.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff