View Results

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:44 pm
"Wonderland?" Levi asked himself out loud. "Well i know i am not from here then. I am from Miami Florida." He said as he put his sword up.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:44 pm
She had brown hair, with blond in the front, where her bangs were. She had gotten up two hours before. Where her 'master' Emperor and his trusty body guard Dominic had left her last. Talking and smiling and 'getting drunk'. She smiled some as she had headed back to town. No one had seen her stealthy escape. But they would see her return. Oh how they would see her return.

Caroline, as beautiful as she appeared, she absolutely hated her appearance and would rather but rotting in hell where her parents were. She smiled despite herself. Her life wasn't as bad as she made it out to be. She had found her child hood friend, would be getting her revenge against her parents deaths and would be next to whoever decided to wear the crown next. There always was a next time.

She yawned some as she traversed around the towns and waited to see if her friend would be exiting from one of the various places that was around. She saw him exit the tavern and shook her head. She leaped ontop of on of the buildings and followed him until he got to his shop. She noticed the light and almost fell off the roof. But she caught herself. She smiled some as she laid down on the rood as she noticed he didn't enter. "Ah, Mon Ami. Don't you know that you should only drink at night, or in dire need?" She breezily asked from the roof.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:58 pm
"You sure don't look like it," Xeno said examining Levi's clothes. "I've never even heard of this, Miami Florida. Well, you sure picked a bad time to come around here."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:07 pm
Levi looked the man up and down and thought for a moment. "Wait are we still on the planet Earth?" He asked the man and then looked at the Venus-man-trap. "Because I know we don't have things like that where I come from." He said then looked back at Xeno.

Without Levi and Xeno knowing the Empire soldiers moved into the woods and were moving in on their position quickly.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:21 pm
Xeno thought for a moment and said, "If you haven't seen one of these before, then we are not on planet Earth. What ever that is. What do you have in Miami Florida?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:32 pm
(By the way you should know by now he is a outsider lol and outsiders arn't really welcome in wonderland but the rebels don't care about it lol.)

Levi thought for a moment. "Well we have a lot of things. We have cars, palm trees, big buildings, and lots of other things but not big plants that try to eat you." He said then looked for a place to sit down and he saw a log and sat on it.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:45 pm
(OK)

"Sounds, uninteresting." Xeno said, "But in any case, you're an outsider, and outsiders are not normally welcome here." He was still holding his sword as he said this and looked as if he was about to attack Levi. But then he smiled. "But I am not like that. And I know a group of people that might help yeh."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:49 pm
(Hey guys, I have a lot of homework tonight, so I'm going to keep my character pretty much detached until I can actually rp right..))

The Wizard watching, smirking a little from his observations. "A stranger in Wonderland," he said to the lizard on his chair. "This should give a nice shake up with the Rebellion." He stood up, and began to look at his books for the last time a stranger came to Wonderland. After about half an hour of looking, he found there had never been a visitor from this place called "Miami." "Interesting," said the Wizard.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:59 pm
Levi smiled, and then he realized that he wasn't in his world. "WAIT THEN HOW DO I GET HOME!" He yelled as he shoot up from the log and began running in circles.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:09 pm
"Hey," Xeno said, trying to get his attention, "Calm down. I'm sure that there is a way to get you home. But we can't figure that out if you keep on running around in circles as if you lost your head!" He tried to grab him with his free hand and get him to sit down on the ground.  

Guardian Sol

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:27 pm
Ren's eyes watered and he quickly wiped them. Once the morning winds would die down, he would be at peace. He couldn't remember when he began to get allergies, only that recently, they've been giving him hell. He rubbed his eyes once more until he felt that they weren't misty, before cursing in a low breath.

A voice from above would suprise Ren, thinking it was some heavenly deity, but upon looking up, it was only a demon. "Caroline...Climbing around on rooves and sneaking around, I don't think that's very lady-like. You're more like a gorilla." He gave her a teasing look and crossed his arms.
"And there is no rule to when I should drink or not. I can decide that for myself."
Ren smirked, his crimson eyes, however, held no humor. Quickly, he looked away, down the street where he had only minutes prior, had heard guards yelling. His fist tightened, but he didn't show much emotion behind it. He glanced up at the female above and sighed. "Now scram and be a good child, okay?" He did mean it. As much as he would like to spend time with Caroline, since they had a lot of history, he felt that it'd be worse to get her involved in his..."arrangements". That is, he knew she was a rebel, yes, but stirring trouble, especially when they were so close, well, it'd make things much more difficult for she. She was already doing so much already, surely he didn't want to get her into to anymore trouble.

[ Ah, Shabatha, I don't see your profile. That sucks, and Levi just logged off too. I was curious as to what kind of character Caroline was. ]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:29 pm
(It wont let me post it sad i have been trying for an hour now. )

Levi sat back down and sighed and just went quiet for a bit thinking to himself.
(And srry for the small post just trying to get space on the rp lol )  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:34 pm
(EDIT! I GOT IT!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:39 pm
[ That's weird. It let me edit my posts... How funky.

Anyways. I edited my post above slightly since I posted blindly without knowing Caroline's character yet. So...whatever. ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:43 pm
(I can edit just not the post you put profiles on sad )  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff