Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Being A Servant Can Be Hard...(Reserved for Hope) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image
Damirax the Prince of Vampires

User Image

He enclosed his hand around the girls and pulled her to his side insted of his usual action of pulling Honey onto his lap, something was already amiss. "How did you sleep last night?" his gaze never removed itself from Honey as they were soaking in the human's appearance.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:10 pm
Hope the kind

Honey gave him a look. "I slept...okay." he replied, shrugging slightly. Well, he cried himself to sleep last night. "Why do you ask?" he added, tilting his head to the side.
User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:14 pm
User Image

User Image

From the photo's taken he knew full well that the girl didn't sleep okay as she said. "Well I sense some distress when I left even though I would of thought you'd be happier." A bit of a lie since he didn't actually feel the distress but saw it in the photo but what did Honey know.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:24 pm
Hope the kind

Honey shrugged one more. "I assure you. I am fine, your majesty." he replied, keeping his voice neutral. But there was an undertone that told him to drop it. Happy hadn't been the word to describe what he had felt last night, He didn't want to bring the subject up.
User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image

User Image

"Liars are the worst," he murmered before facing away from the girl, "Keep telling youself that, see what else breaks away." Damirax jolted from his chair, walking over to a grand sized window that looked over the people.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:27 pm
Hope the kind

Honey remained silent. "Fine. You want the truth. Then I will tell you the truth." he said, his patience finally snapping. "I am not a girl. I am a guy. That's the reason why I stopped you last night. And if you don't need me then I will return to my duties. Good day to you, your majesty." he replied before turning on his heel and walking out the door.
User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:38 pm
User Image

User Image

"So?" the man turned on his heels and grabbed Honey before pulling him into an embrance. I don't see whats wrong with being a male, do you honesetly think I flirt with just woman?" Damirax placed his chin on Honey's blue hair while his eye's looked towards the closed door. "And I've told you to calm me Damirax, why won't that stick in brain of yours."

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:49 pm
Hope the kind

Honey was surprised. 'That was my guess. Yes." he replied to the first question. 'And It's against servant/master conduct. I am not allowed to call you by name. It's a habit that I have no intention of breaking." he added, trying to remove himself from Damirax's arms.
User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image

User Image

The vampire chucked but held his grip on the, now exposed, boy as Honey would listen to his words. "Screw that conduct, I never follow it and besides aren't you suppose to obey every order I give you?" He smiled as he gave the boy his order, "From now your to address me as Damirax, is that understood Honey."

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:05 pm
Hope the kind

Honey rolled his eyes. "Alright. Fine. Whatever." he replied, tilting his head to look up at him. "Now let go." he replied, struggling even harder against the other male. He didn't like being hugged from behind. Especially not against the chest of a perverted Vampire Prince.
User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image

User Image

"Why, you have no duties now and besides I'm hungry." His tongue slid across the back of his ear before nibbling a bit on it but without breaking any skin.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:26 pm
Hope the kind

Honey couldn't surpress the shudder that past through him or the blush that was quickly covering his face. "S-Stop..." he managed to get out without moaning.
User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image

User Image

"I'm not listening," Damirax nibbled from the top of Honey's ear to the bottom and moved down from nibbling his ear to his neck, he opened his mouth but instead of rushing towards ahead of himself he allowed his tongue to trail his neck. The man could feel the boy's veins pulse under his tongue and moved the boy's face to face the vampire, "Don't run."

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:01 pm
Hope the kind

Honey's blush darkened. "How can I when you have me in a death grip!?" he replied, referring tp the position they were in at the moment. He was going to ignore the way his body responded to Damirax's touch. Damn him and his tongue!
User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image

User Image

His only response was a chuckled as he placed his lips upon an exposed area of his shoulder, his lips sucked harder but longer and as he removed his lips there laid a small hickey. Damirax removed a hand around the boy's hips and pulled away the bow around his neck and his outfit. "You don't need this frilly little outfit Honey where were going."

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas