Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Your Talent? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:58 am
I can play instruments.... >.> I learn quickly. I am addicted to drawing ( just look at my profile) I can't singso thats outta the question . I am good at graphic design. I can debate well. Um I Canc ook If that counts. Yet if sleeping wan olympic sport I would have gold. hmm how about this?

" If I could knit a sweater as amazingly as I do my words I would have a sweater so amazing that all grandma's in the world would be envious and wish for me to teach them my ways."
Um does that count lol I have no clue what you call that. A way with words maybe. I can write words backwards without thinking about it. I guess it sounds stupid but have you ever tried it? Lol Oh I know I am really really good with make up . And not the casual wear that people may wear for maybe work or something. Real crazy stuff . Like full blown rainbow lips and eyes that look like masquerade masks. I am creative too. And seem to make people happy if that counts. Oh and I can rant about stuff.

* reads the whole thing I just typed *

Oh my looks like already did rant * blushes * oops. sweatdrop Don't ask why I rainbowfyed I can play instruments. lol lol stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:58 am
The cello. /stereotypical ace power!  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Alashuko The Fighter

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:08 am
My talent if i was able to choose from the useless ones I had would be my creativity nd imagination. As a songwriter I was able to write two or three songs twice in one day. And they are going to be used in my rap rock punk rock band. And I also like to write stories involving zombies, demons, guns, and comedy. I really like to role play and act. I was once compared to Jim Carey when I played Scratch in The Devil and Daniel Webster. My favorite is one that makes everybody laugh (well if they are adults like my step mom. Or people that are mature like her.). That talent would be I can do Will Ferrell's Harey Carey voice. I just do anything and make it funny. Yesterday I pretended I was Harey Carey at a McDonald's drive thru and it was a lol fest. If you like any of these, quote this on a specific talent. Thank you. Danke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:22 am
Nowadays it seems like anything involving music. I primarily play cello heart heart heart heart , tis what I'm going to do in college, but I also play both upright and elec bass, viola, guitar, piano, I sing(Bass/Baritone), and I want pick up the flute again.

I can also cook and bake well, along with dancing; I mainly do desi dancing(similar to bollywood dancing), but I want to do contemporary and jazz funk eventually.

Bullet Sonata

RosesandBlood

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:18 pm
I can play Trombone. I was amazingly the only girl in that section for years. I've got a great gift for doing readings with Tarot Cards. My greatest passion is art however. I don't think myself good enough but I have talent everyone says so and I'm seeing it myself. And I'm good with kids and animals.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:47 am
I have the power to SAVE THE WORLD

haha jk I draw things :-3

THIS IS ME AND MY SWAGGER
User Image

COUGH there's more on my tumblr

totally not self-advertising here....  

c5w466

Heartless_requiem

Tipsy Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:58 am
simply being a fat guy XD

also my strangeness is enjoyed by people.

my true talent though is helping my friends by ripping people who make them upset to shreds simply through words ^^

also i tell FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGED up stories,i am currently working on a minecraft creepypasta  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:39 pm
being able to have so many stupid moments but still have really good grades...

just kidding (sort of).

I learn/catch on to things pretty quickly. My friends say I can sing like a rock star (their words, not mine) and I can draw pretty well. That's it for talent I think.  

2ndAndSebring

Hunter

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:02 pm
I think I'll indulge and brag a little.

I'm an award winning high school broadcast journalist. My talents lie in writing and video editing; essentially storytelling.

Suppose I'm also (or once was) a decent defender in soccer.

My other talent would be my articulation (I'll leave that for others to judge).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:16 pm
I write, and I've written almost 3 stories upto now.
I think my works are alright.

I've nothing published, but I would like to one day.

So, yes, I guess that is my talent.

(I'm not much of a "talented individual".)  

G l2 4 V 3

Newbie Member

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:38 am
I make animal noises... ? sweatdrop
frog
jaguar (usually referred to as dying)
guinea pig
seagull
cat

oh and people have told me I have a way with words... not sure if that counts as a talent but oh well. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:35 pm
Um i think im good with a
i can draw and sing and write
i also can play some instruments.
and able to make sculptures :3  

rhythmic_Nightmare

Romantic Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100

ii Jamie Kym

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:48 pm
I can Rap and design.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:15 pm
Dancing, i suppose... sweatdrop
But I'm too shy to dance in front of people, even when I get to know them... redface  

KChan_Nihon

Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces