Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Tale of Fate (open/ still accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What part will you take?
  Good
  Evil
  Neutral
View Results

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:32 pm
"it wouldnt be the first time......." She raised one hand up as a dark flame rose from each finger. She stared down at her hand, almost looking sad before the emotion faded and returned to a grin. "this town is in my way....it has to go, weither your in it or not."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:37 pm
Artemis watched, barely holding back his rage as he held his side with one hand, feeling his bones straining to remain in their human form, his eyes widening as he saw the black flames flickering from Mimari's fingers. "God dammit...Hey! move!, dont let her touch you!!" he shouted, hoping Kastel could hear him, The black flames he saw before him only reminding him of the day that witch cursed his soul and damned him to hell.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:43 pm
Stopping again as he watched the scene going on Taihel closed his eyes focusing on the one who had flames at the end of her fingers. Releasing his grip of reality time around him seemed to slow as all but the woman seemed to vanish before his eyes. The tracks of he thread slowly began to form unweaving before the man as each strand showed a different thing done either now or not currently happened. He was looking for a single thread tho one of the current time. Continuing to search Taihel finally waded thru the fabric of fate strings finding the one he wanted. Pulling it from the other's he held it before him. As he suspected she would not destroy this town on this day which put him at ease for a time tho eventually the fate of this town was to end.

Returning to reality Taihel's eyes lost the fog that seemed to grasp him when he began to read fates. Even in his years of time he was not able to make the ability to read fates useable in combat. It took far to long to do and even longer to find the single thread he needed to read.

(This is in his mind so don't think it's happening to yall O.O. HA Uki can't destroy the town currently. *dances* tho the other's can lol.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:56 pm
((wasnt gunna destroy the place yet anyways. XD and also, if the fate of the town is to not be destroyed today, then no one else can destroy it today either ^.^, i was merely going to try and curse Minnta, obviously failing to do so of course, but ima have to wait for a reply first.))  

uki-katzugowa

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:03 pm
(Nah the town is gonna be destroyed just not by you ^_^. Didn't fate read for the other people in the area like derg who is about to go nuts on you lol.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:15 pm
(( he always goes nuts on me....its like he has a grudge against me, might have something to do with stealing all his poptarts whenever i go round his house XD ))  

uki-katzugowa

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:10 am
((Sorry, I'm having internet issues)

“Time and I have quarreled. All hours are midnight now.
I had a clock and a watch, but I destroyed them both.”

Kastel glances at the man, surprised he was warning her despite that she had already moved out of the other woman's reach. "Many things are in my way, but you don't hear me bitchin' about it.", she mutters. She was watching the woman warily, prepared now more than ever for a fight.

“I could not bear the way they mocked me.”
- Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:51 am
Mimari smiled bas she heard Artemis's voice. "Ah....maybe i wont have to destroy this town at all, it appears a puppet has appeared to do the job for me." She turned to look to Artemis, knowing instantly that it was just a matter of seconds before he lost control and the beast sealed inside him would take over. "It may be fun to watch a mindless beast rip this town to pieces."  

uki-katzugowa

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:31 pm
Robyn was walking by and she saw the girl try to steal from the woman. She looked at the girl's technique and grimaced. After years of practicing Robyn had a keen eye for pickpockets and such. She clenched her knives in her hands and slid them into the pockets in her sleeves . Robyn stepped toward the women and her eyes grow huge when the younger woman's hand sprout dark flames. Robyn's shocked face turned fearsome then calm. She took out her knives and her cap was suddenly whisked away by a very harsh wind. Her flame colored hair sprouted out and settled along her back. Her amber eyes looked as though they were made of fire and she held back the urge to summon fire. She whispered to herself " All of the people from this town will be destroyed by that witch." She looked up and saw a young man, Robyn could see he was containing his rage and it seemed by the woman's words that he had a beats sealed within him. Robyn slowly walked up to him and said in a calm voice " Stay calm. She will make your anger rise and will taunt you so you will destroy everything. But you will not, everyone has a centerpoint for controlling rage and you do to. Think carefully and you will find it."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:46 pm
(Ha the town won't be destroyed by the witch. Already read the fate of her for this time frame ^_^.)
Watching the little gathering Taihel sighed slightly. Far to many people were becoming angered at one another for no reason that could be fully explained. Youthful minds were a wonder of hormones and instincts it seemed. "Such an unneeded uproar" Taihel muttered to himself turning and again heading towards the bar. His greatsword rocking slowly back and forth on his back as he moved. His movements in no way depicting him as a warrior that could easily hold his own in a fight let alone one who could single handily wield the great sword he carried.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:15 am
Artemis grinned as Robyn spoke to him before he lifted an arm and rested it on her shoulder, his bones clicking and shifting as he continued to stare at Mimari. "i've had plenty of time to learn to control this thing.......this place isnt the thing im going to destroy." He lifted his hand before pointing to Mimari. "It's her......"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:34 pm
{Damnit stop reading fates! That's my shtick! scream }
Gerard was sitting ontop of a building roof hummin absentmindedly to himself as the fates of everyone wizzed past his gaze. he occasionally would push at the fates a bit not really doing much but ensuring that it would be more amusing for him, their major fates were not something he could change, but he could change how they got there, the minor things, such as a bucket falling on the Veteran's head at this moment. Silly man thinking that he could read fates as well as him, the Deciever! Master of Fates and Lies.

{Edit- D'oh! stressed just read the entry for the Veteran lol well, don't I feel sheepish}  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:22 pm
(That's why I was wondering if the veteran was supposed to have been the only one to be able to read fates or not.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:18 pm
Robyn looked up and smiled at Artemis as he grinned at her. She slipped out her always sharperned knives from her sleeve pockets and shouldered her bow that was hidden in her cloak. She mentally took inventory of all her weapons and made sure that she could reach her bow and arrows quickly if she need to use it. Her amber eyes glanced at Mimari and she grimaced. She looked like a woman she had seen a long time ago. When Robyn had left her mother and started to fend for herself she had met the woman and she had been bad news,she was a witch like Robyn's mother was and was as cold-hearted as her too. Robyn snapped back to reality and looked at the two woman again. She was prepared to fight because she didn't believe in hurting innocent civilians.  

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:22 pm
Mimari looked to Artemis and tilted her head to the side. "oh....your going to destroy me? to be perfectly honest, im surprised you havent turned yet." She ran a hand through her hair before sighing. "and i was so looking forward to you slaughtering all these people just like you did to your own home town." After a moment o thought Mimari looked to robyn with a small smile. "how about you little girl, fancy some destruction?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff