Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Brother Complex [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:47 pm
"Okay, Yuu, today, we'll be giving advice about..." Zola looked at his notepad for the planned topic. "...Crushes? Huh." He smiled to Yutaki from his laptop. "Well, being the boy-girl duo we are, we should totally be able to plow through these e-mails like that!" After a few seconds, his smile fell. "...Look, I'm sorry you feel like I'm playing favorites, but... Hey, I'm only one person, huh? Besides... I did say I would take her out, You expect me to lie to a kid?" He paused. "...I'll make it up to you, if you want."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami sighed, everyone but her brother knew of her love for him since she made it obvious but even that wasn't enough. "I know Shii, I think I'll call him you won't get jealous will you?" Nami said playfully as she dialed up her big brother's number. Nami couldn't stay mad at her sister's forever they understood each other and they were sisters, they took care and raised her if it weren't for them she might of never lived the day to see her big brother but it was because of her that thier mother died. Nami never knew her mother as she died giving birth to her final child, sometimes herself and wondered why she wanted so many children in the first place.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.ur C.omplex's: წ}
maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:46 pm
Hope the kind

Zola blinked at the vibration in his jacket pocket. "Oh, someone's calling me... Nami?" He smiled, opening his cell. "Hey kiddo. Forget anything over here? Or did you just wanna hear me a little more before school?" All of these were jokes of course, but there was a bit of sincerity in the last one.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Her face broke into a small smile as she heard her brother's voice on the other end, "You could say a little bit of both Zola," she blushed at his last statement but hid her face away so her big sister wouldn't see her. "Big brother about our date today, I'm sorry that its cause you troubles. If you want we can just drop it I mean your busy aren't you with your work and there's all these promises with your Yuu and Shii." Zola was like this, he tried to keep his promises sometimes he would delay about them or forget about them but her sister's constantly reminded him so they could be with him.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:06 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yuu leaned back in her chair and she sighed at her laptop. "Its your job to read e-mails and write replies, my job to edit what you write. Though I could help you out more as your editor." she said as she felt her cell phone going off, a punk rock Japanese song filling the air as she picked up her phone. It was her boss. Yuu walked out of the dinning room and sat on the living room couch her act becoming professional. "I'm on it then.....who's the writer?.........For that column?!" she said and her face lite up. This was the call she had been waiting for. Her boss finally gave her a job of editing a big name writer in their magazine. Finally she would edit a serious book review for their literature magazine and not this stupid teen one her brother wrote for.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:07 pm
Hope the kind

Candice Cakes

"Oh, it's not that big a deal." Zola chuckled in his usual way. "I still plan on taking you out. Seriously, I'll be done with these e-mails and pick you up after school." he reassured. "Also... I'm sorry about this morning. Y'know...the 'poor girl' thing.. I didn't mean it in a bad way, it's just an expression, y'know?"  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:27 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"I know," Nami's voice became soft while her cheeks became rosy, "Big brother....can I always sleep with you, I promised I won't bother you while you sleep." She looked out the window with her creamy brown eye's and knew the school was nearby, You can make it up to me by doing that favor big broter."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:39 pm
maru-shadow
Hope the kind

Candice Cakes

Zola's expression dulled. But his tone was no different. "If you want, you can do that every night." he promised. "Sound good to you?"

Really, he wanted to deny it all. Nami was attracted to him. Yutaki had hints of wanting to hurt him for pleasure. Hell, he hoped Shira wasn't into him. But... He wanted to make them happy, at least.

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:46 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

Yuu hung up her phone and gave a shriek of happiness. Her voice was distinct in her shriek and she began to bather on about how great this was and she found she had punched the wall of the living room in joy. Then she opened her eyes to see her fist stuck in the drywall of the room. "s**t.." she said as she tugged her fist out leaving a whole a bit bigger the her fist in the wall. "Zola! I think we should stop by the hardware store today!" she called to her brother and covered her mouth in shock at her own strength.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami was in bliss as she held the phone tighter towards her chest, she found nothing amiss as she placed her mouth back on the phone. "Yes, thank you brother and I hope you have a good day at work today." Nami hanged up as she squealed at full blast as her face began to heat up.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:59 pm
maru-shadow
maru-shadow
Hope the kind

Candice Cakes

Zola blinked. "Yeah, you too, Nami. Stay in school. Bye." He then closed his phone and sighed. "You bust the wall again, Yuu?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:04 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

Yuu turned red and she let her bangs hide most of her face as she went to the kitchen and got out her first aid kit to bandage up her hand. "You know when I get excited I can't help it Zola. Besides, Marilyn called me just now. I get to be the editor in Literate Language! Its an actual book review and not some random column this time! This could mean a pay raise." she said to him as she got to happy she almost bent the scissors in her hand. Yuu finished her hand and she found herself going to her brother and hugging him around the neck tighter then normal this time. "It just makes me so happy onii-tan." she said to him as her grip got harder.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:10 pm
maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

"Are you serious?" Zola grinned, before getting semi-strangled to death. "Agh...I'm...so..happy fer you...Yer...kinda...hurting me...!!" he choked out. He figured if Yuu was into him, she was the type into Sadist/Masochist stuff, and he already knew; With power like that, she was no masochist.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:26 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami waved good-bye to her sister as she leapt out of the car and looked foreward towards the end of school since she had a date with her brother. She would need to find her friend's who knew all about the human body, specifally the males now that she was going to sleep with him there was sure to be some 'accident' while they slept. Nami giggled at all the possible things she could do to him and him do to her, it was a very nice dream as she entered the school.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:27 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

Yuu squeezed him till he was on the brink of passing out before she let him go and she smiled to him giggling and spinning through the living room and the dinning room. "I am so happy! At last I will be getting somewhere in this world." she said as she tackled Zola, her emotions of happiness were always uncontrollable well...her emotions in general were uncontrollable. When mom died she stayed in a depression from six months, not even knowing Nami's name. When dad said he was leaving them she was so mad that she burned down their old house and had to get this one instead. Yuu had tackled Zola and was now on top of him and her lips were on his, she seemed oblivious to the fact that the act going on in her mind's eye her body was executing. Of course in her head she was wringing his neck, in reality she just had his hands pinned.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces