Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Color Cyan** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:44 pm
Spyke shakes his head. "Nah...I rather fight someone or get drunk but there is not a good bar open and I have to guard the castle while Swift is busy with Frost."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:37 pm
Fenrir looks to Swift, "Hey, you haven't done anything but worry over Frost since she got pregnant, go and enjoy yourself. I can watch her, don't worry. If anything happens, I will immediately notify you. But you really need a break, so go out and do something. Break your habit. Relax!" he implores, seeing the stress and weariness in Swift's eyes.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:54 pm
S.M. couldn't speak for a moment. He eventually choked out a few words. "B-But, Frost DOES need me! She's still pregnant and she could have some kind of anxiety attack or..." S.M. trailed off. He knew that he loved to do fun things all the time, but since the decision, he hadn't done anything that fun. Now that he was offered it, he couldn't seem to accept the gesture.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:08 pm
"Swift, it's okay. The last thing we need is for something to actually happen, and you're so tired, tense and out-of-it, you can't respond properly. Think of it as Spring Break. I can handle Frost for a while. And like I said, if anything happens I will immediately contact you." he says, trying to talk his friend into the idea, "This isn't good for your health."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:13 pm
"You know," Dust said, walking into the room. "I HAVE been working on a little project that could solve everyone's problems if it was seen through to the end... I found a house near Sciz's place that isn't in the royal ledgers. To the Royal family, it doesn't exist. But it does, and I'm turning it into a tavern. Anyone interested?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:19 pm
Rain walked into the castle, though not sure she really wanted to visit Frost. The others, though, she could deal other. She was bored out of her mind lately, and wanted to at least say hi. Safer wandering and asking, she found S.M and the others talking.

"Hi! Ain't seen you all in a while," she said, waving slightly.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:20 pm
At the word tavern Spyke's eyes light up and he runs full speed at Dust nearly knocking him over. "Well what are we waiting for lets get to work. BEER!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:20 pm
"Well... if it'll help me relax for a bit, then I'll help."

Month 8. S.M. has taken his much needed break, and Frost is slowly getting closer and closer to the due date. The promised tavern is fully restored and stocked, ready for customers.

S.M. sat down at the bar and gently pounded a fist on the counter. "Bartender! 10 nuclear hot wings and a coke, please!" he ordered, laughing afterwards. After he stopped, he placed 20 rings on the counter and said, "Seriously. I'm hungry."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:22 pm
((Sorry Serenla. I didn't see your post until after I posted. S.M. and Rain can catch up at the bar if you want.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:29 pm
((no problem))

Rain sat down at the bar, and gave S.M a funy look.

"Seriously, man, no alcohol? With Frost and the baby coming up? You do realize it's only Frost that can't drink while she's pregnant, right? Or has the stress gotten to you that much?" she joked, before turning and ordering herself a screwdriver.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:35 pm
((Is it okay for me to have Sabre or Volk work are the tavern?))

Spyke sits down a few spot away from Rain and Swift. "He can't hold his liquor."
He then orders some vodka and two jugs of beer.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:41 pm
S.M. brushed off Spyke's comment. "I don't know if I can or not. I've never had alcohol other than small glasses of wine here and there. It's coke all they way for me."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:45 pm
Rain laughed loudly, taking a long drink from her own cup. She gave a low growl at her drink.

"Either this is some strong a** orange juice or there ain't near enough vodka in here," she grumbled, downing the drink anyway. Suddenly, for no apparent reason, a thought occurred to her.

"So, like, has she squished you, or pushed you off the bed with her belly?" she asked through giggles, remembering her own interesting experience with her pet cat that habitually used to sleep by her side. Thinking of the twins hurt, but it was a nice memory, so it faded quickly.

((earth kinda cat... Pretty sure they have those, right? Like how goofus a dog but drives a car n' s**t, but Plutos a little dumbass?))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:48 pm
((Or, like, y'know, Sonic's dog? In the comic he has a dog I believe by the name, Mutt.))

S.M. gently punched Rain on the shoulder. "Oh, come off it! Of course she hasn't! We have a King size bed!"he said. His mouth began to water as his super spicy wings finally arrived.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:55 pm
((dog's name is muttski))

Spyke smirks and then takes a drink out of his vodka when it arrives. "Ah come on Swift...live a little get drunk."

Roman begins playing his guitar in a nearby corner entertaining many of the guest at the tavern.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff