Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Schoolhouse Setup** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:53 pm
Her eyes practically lit up. "Splendid! Oh, wonderful! That would be so exciting! The students could make costumes and design sets and, and, that is a magnificent idea!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Morning. The colts and fillies were already arriving into the classroom. Bonfire sat down in the chair next to Autha on the side of the room, but jumped up quicker than he had gone down. The sudden outburst of pain caused the whole room to go silent and stare at Bonfire, who quickly pulled out of his flank, the cause of his pain. A thumb-tack.

Cheerilee looked irritably over to Lyle. "Young colt! I thought I said no pranking before class!"

((Deny. Just in case you didn't get it))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:55 pm
((Yeah. I didn't get it. Denying...))

"But Miss Cheerilee! It wasn't me! I swear! I would have pulled a whoopee cushion on him!" Complains Lyle.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:57 pm
Even though Lyle's argument wasn't very promising, she decided to accept it this time. "Well alright then. Then whoever did it, don't let it happen again or else I will find out who did it and I will be giving their parents a phone call." Cheerilee cleared her throat and began her lesson.

Bonfire hesitantly sat back down on the chair and rubbed his flank. "Ouch... that's not a very pleasant thing to feel... Are there any tacks on you're chair, hun?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:06 pm
"No, dear," she responded with irritation. How could someone have done that? The thought crossed her mind that maybe the tack had been meant for her, but she pushed it to the back of her mind and smiled at Bonfire sweetly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:24 pm

The rest of the day went along smoothly. The students came back inside from recess to a bit of confusion. Wasn't this usually when Bonfire taught? Why was Miss Autha standing up front? The children took their seats and prepared for Autha's lesson.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm
Autha looked at Bonfire nervously. She considered backing out, but all eyes were already on her.
"All right, class!" she said enterjetically, "Mister Bonfire and I were speaking the other day, and we had the most wonderful idea. With Miss Cheerilee's permission, we are going to be putting on a short play!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:37 pm
The class began to share nods of approval and finally excited clapping. Bonfire nodded at Autha to keep it up.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:54 pm
Shuts gradually got more excited as she explained the details of what would happen during preparation: costume-making, set design, possibly a lighting crew, and of course actors. The class seemed to get excited with her, for a good majority raised their hooves when Autha asked, "Now, does anypony have a particular play in mind that would be school-appropriate to perform?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:01 pm
((Even though it's not an actual play, I felt like I should.))

Sweetie Belle's eyes widened as she got the perfect play in mind. "Ooh! Ooh! How about the Princess Bride?!" she asked excitedly.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:42 am
Autha blushed and looked at Bonfire. She was ready to decide then and there, but she forced herself to say, "Great! Any other suggestions?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:07 pm
Sintre Stage Literally leaped from her desk and shouts, "I love that idea! We should start holding auditions in a week, and pass out the script tomorrow! Everypony picks a couple parts they want to play, and recites a few lines!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:00 pm
Autha nodded. "All right. Is there any discussion?" she asked.
Silence.
"Then it is settled! Mister Bonfire and I will have your scripts by tomorrow morning!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Bonfire plopped backwards on his couch and groaned. "There... they're done... Every, single, script..." Bonfire rubbed his horn as he sat back up and whined. "My horn hurts from all that writing... WHY DIDN'T I INVEST IN A PHOTO COPIER?!" he flopped bock down on the couch in front of Autha. "Are we done for real this time?" he mumbled through the cushions.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:11 pm
Autha chuckled and kissed the top of his head. She was used to massive amounts of writing, but she knew that it had been a difficult task for him. "I believe we are finished, darling." she said with a kind smile.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff