View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:07 pm
"Same here, know where I can find them?" Dante asked simply, cutting straight to the reason why he was there. He noticed how the animal-man had his hand on the hilt of his sword, ready to strike should Dante prove hostile. Smart move, you never know these days. Dante thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:12 pm
"Wouldn't know. Haven't kept tabs, just been trying to live here and move on with my life." Amaya told him with a shrug. "I've seen a few that live in the middle class occasionally come down for one reason or another. Seen others hanging around different areas, but I really haven't kept too close an eye on them." She said. She noted the two men were wary of each other, wanting to be ready in case the other attacked. Though Amaya had left Fear behind in the war, she knew Fear was never gone, even now she was ready to react to the slightest upset, though she kept herself in check, still smiling lightly.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:15 pm
Val snorted. "There are many old soldiers from the war around. Some have gone crazy, others lead underground gangs. If you want to know their precise whereabouts, look in the shady areas." Not one for evil doings, he has paid a good buck to map out the names of the brutal warriors of the war. It was his obligation when the war stopped in case someone surfaced and they were causing trouble. Dante wasn't dark like them, probably wasn't even evil, but he had targets Val guessed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:15 am
((bump))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:32 pm
"Thanks for the tip, and while I'm down there, maybe I'll clean up a little, not many fights to be had during the trip here." Dante said with a mild chuckle and left, deciding it was best to leave Amaya and Valiant to their personal business, rather than get them all wrapped up in his revenge. I suppose it's time for a Crush. Dante thought to himself and headed for the shady part of town, it wasn't too hard considering all he had to do was find the area very few ventured into.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:37 pm
"Uh...okay then..." Amaya said as she blinked a little. "Bye Dante..." She muttered, watching after him for a moment before her stomach growled. The growling snapped Amaya back to her senses, the woman seeming slightly disturbed now as she looked around quickly. "Right then...breakfast." Amaya said to Val as she began walking once more.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:46 pm
Val watched Dante leave with a wary look. He heard that name, once. Someone in the war who fought both sides at one point or another. He wasn't exactly sad that he was leaving either. As soon as Amaya mentioned breakfast, he pushed his worries to the side and patted his stomach. "No need to tell me." He smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:11 pm
"You realize I'm not paying for you, right?" Amaya asked as she cocked an eyebrow and looked at Val. "You eat like, twice as much as I do." She teased with a light smile. Once they reached the restaurant, she took a seat in the corner and waited for someone to bring a menu.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:36 pm
"Three times actually. And I'll pay for you this time." He laughed and sat down opposite of her. He leaned forwards and rested his head in his palms, staring at her playfully  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:47 pm
"And how is it you eat that much and don't gain any weight?" She sighed as she looked at him. Raising an eyebrow, she looked at Val with confusion. "Why are you staring at me?" She asked.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:41 pm
Val laughed and sat back, looking around now. "No reason. And I don't gain weight because of my metabolism i guess. A lot of people have high metabolisms and can never gain a pound off of junk food. I still eat healthy...ish"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:51 pm
Once Dante reached his destination he soon found himself surrounded by the locals. "Hey there stranger, how about you fork over your cash and that pretty sword of yours before you get hurt." The man, presumably the leader, threatened. "How about a different proposal: You tell me where I can find Sebastian Martinez, and I promise not to kill you." Dante said simply. As expected, the man simply laughed in his face and swung his sword down on Dante, however, the blow never connected due to the man's hand suddenly getting sliced off. "I'm only going to ask again: Where. Is. Martinez?" Dante asked coldly, however the man only screamed in agony, and since no one else felt like speaking, Dante decided to end the fight, as well as their lives, leaving their bloody corpses where he had slaughtered them.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:05 pm
"And you're saying I don't?" Amaya asked, resting her head in her hand as she leaned on the table. Casting Val a slight look, she just shook her head and turned to the waitress that walked up, ordering just a glass of water and some fruit. Once the waitress had taken her order, Amaya watched her take Val's with a bored expression. After the waitress left, she turned back to Val and smiled lightly. "So what have you been up to lately?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:28 pm
"I'm saying that some animals are a little gluttonous." Val watched the lady carefully. The waitress gave him a look when she took his order. Or was that just his paranoia. In truth, many people didn't support the animal people and their integration. "Ah, you know. A little trouble here, a little trouble there." He seemed all nonchalant as he sat back, waving his hand.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:40 pm
Dante continued his bloody rampage until he finally got the information he was looking for. By that time there were sirens heading his way and he knew that for all intents and purposes, he was supposed to be dead. This meant Dante had to leave fast and travel by roof instead of the road.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff