Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Kingdom Hearts - Broken Reality [Accepting/]Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:45 pm
"Oh, me Sora... the other Sora, and Raiki were building a boat to see if there was a way out of the city down the river" Rikku said trying not to laugh. [Note that Raiki is Kairi but the K, and the R are switched]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:50 pm
"Really? Where were yo all headed?" Sora says still rubbing his nose "Ahh it hurts still." Sora says looking down as they walk towards the door.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:18 pm
"Don't really know. We were just gonna float down the river to see if there was an end of the city" Rikku said as they got to the first distinct.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:21 pm
"Sora opens the door and you can see a lot of people walking around the area with different shops and restaurants "Wooow, I have never seen so many places like this before. Riku This is cool.. But how are we gonna find our friends?" Sora asks looking at the different shop names.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:34 pm
"Its a good question" Rikku said, "Guess we can always ask around" she said looking around. The Sora she knew wasn't around. Neither was Raiki. "If only I could have brought soda with me"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:41 pm
"Is that a food?" Sora asks after noticing Sid's shop. "Hey, lets head to a shop and ask around if anyone has seen them." Sora says walking off towards Sid's shop. "Hey mister can you help us out?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:45 pm
"Its actually a kind of drink" Rikku before following Sora into the shop. She didn't really want to go off on her own just yet.

Cid looked up to the two of them, "Sure, what do you two need? Oh, I guess you both are new in town. Anyway this is Traverse Town."

"I see, have you seen another boy like him? Expect in blue?" Rikku asked. Cid shook his head. "How about a boy with red hair, or a boy that looks like my twin?" Again Cid shook his head. "How about a girl named Kairi?" again, Cid shook his head. "What does Kairi look like anyway?" Rikku asked Sora.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:51 pm
"Well she has red hair, wears a white tank top, and a purple skirt." Sora says not really knowing what to say to describe her well. "Are you sure you haven't seen anyone we mentioned? Also what are those black creatures in the other districts?" Sora asks remembering to ask about them.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:58 pm
"Sorry, I haven't seen anyone like that. But those things are heartless. Strangely enough only the first district is heartless free. They say that they are drawn to the darkness in people hearts. So you could both be careful if you could venture out of the first district." Cid said.

Rikku listen to Cid before adding. "She sounds like she could be Raiki's sister.... wait a minute... Kairi.... Raiki... holy crap... K, and R are switched...."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:08 pm
"It's like our friends and ourselves are almost exactly alike." Sora says with a smile "But that can't be, it would be too weird right?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:14 pm
"That would be very weird" Rikku said in agreement. She looked over to Cid, "Thanks anyway"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:16 pm
"So where do you think we should go now Rikku? Wanna check out some more shops? Also we don't have any money so what do we do about food and a place to stay?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:07 pm
"Actually, for some reason heartless drop munny when they die... I managed to collect 100 munny" Rikku said, "So I don't think it would be much of a problem."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:24 pm
"You found munny on those things? All I found were these potion things, not sure what they do, but you want one?" Sora asks as he opens a potion bottle and smells it. "Smells weird."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:13 pm
"Wait, if its anything like video game items then potions are probably used for healing" Rikku said, even though she wasn't too sure herself.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff