Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
Dust and Echoes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:05 pm
Gareth held up his finger. "Briar, that's because one woman can satisfy three men. I have done my research."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:11 pm
Briar scoffed and rolled her eyes, failing to hide her grin. "Doesn't mean she has to enjoy it!" she argued, curious as to how far this conversation was going to go. "And what do you mean, 'research?'"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:16 pm
Gareth sighed. "I mean I've cauculated the maximum amount of males a female could please at once successfully, and I came up with the number three... And you DON'T have to enjoy it!" Gareth said, laughing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:22 pm
"When did you have time to do this research?!" she inquired, not feeling violated in the slightest; she'd heard worse.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:26 pm
Gareth stretched, yawning a little. "Funny you should ask. All the 'free time' in ONI was spent on this research. I had initally come up with four, but with the hip movement involved, the fourth person would disrupt the first person if we were to factor in teeth, which we naturally would."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:14 pm
"You're sick," she said, unable to keep a striaght face, "I don't know why I tolerate you." She chuckled to herself, not believing his gumption.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:25 pm
((It's cuz guys are awesome! Duh! biggrin ))

((EDIT: I did not see this fourth page... Wow. What have I missed?))

Fenrir started laughing, "Of course you're the one to do that math Gareth. But I don't want to share a woman with multiple guys. Keep your junk away from my junk. Now multiple girls one guy, namely me? Who could argue. But that's just how I roll."

((Also, just pointing this out, but we're all supposed to be about thirteen years old. We have some F-ed up conversations for thirteen year olds!))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:38 pm
((Where I am, you're F-ed up if you DON'T have these conversations when you're thirteen! xd ))

Briar sighed and saw that this was one battle she'd have to lose. "You guys are always thinking with the wrong-"
Suddenly, there was rustling in the bushed behind them. She looked around, waiting to see who would go and check it out.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:44 pm
((Eh. Same here pretty much. Just not that in depth.))

Fenrir brought his magnum up to bear, and started walking toward the bush.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:48 pm
((I don't know about everyone else here, but I was having these conversations when I was thirteen, and I hung around with people who were deep-thinkers, so we DID have long debates over stuff like that.))

Gareth got up and looked through his sniper scope. "I-I have no idea... Thermal's clean...."

((Wait, if armor abilities weren't until Spartan IIIs, and Master Chief is a Spartan II... Then that must mean... Noble Six is a newer model of Spartan than Master Chief??))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:55 pm
((*gasp* MIND BLOWN.))
((Also, I had a whole bunch of conversations like that, and it got really interesting, considering my lunch table consisted of all girls. whee ))

Briar sat up a bit and held her Needler close in case she needed to back someone up.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:01 am
((Yeah. Everyone on Noble Team was a Spartan III except Jeorge. He was a II. But he modified his armor with III tech to be able to use Armor Abilities. The IIIs were made to be expendable. They eliminated the gene requirement, allowing them to use any children they wanted. So they would send in hundreds of super powered kids to complete an objective. And not a single one would survive. They were sent on suicide missions. Very few ever survived. The IIs were trained to not die though. They had thicker stronger armor, with better shields. The IIIs armor was lighter and had better stealth upgrades. But we're almost like paper against plasma. I'm the guy to come to for Halo info. I've read every book, played every game, I'm the Halo king.))

((And also, my friends were the same way. But I'm talking in standards of children that were raised not knowing about this kind of stuff. ))

Fenrir inches closer to the bush.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:07 am
((Touche. xp ))

"Maybe it was just a leaf?" Briar whispered. "We might not need to get too worked-up about this."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:14 am
((Oh, and in Halo 4, the Spartans in Multiplayer are IVs. They are full grown men in the special operations division of the UNSC who were picked for the role. So they aren't children. Also, they have better armor than IIIs, but still not as good as IIs. Plus they were also trained not to die.))

"Better to be safe than sorry." replies Fenrir, reaching the bush and pushing it open with his boot.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:15 am
"Yeah," Sciz said. "Worst case scenario is that it's probably a Grunt." Sciz turned around, pushing Fenrir aside and ripping the bush out of the ground from the roots, Battle Rifle aimed at whatever might be behind it.  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff