Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**When It Pains, It Roars** (finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:50 pm
Briar's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates. She waited for him to say that he was joking, and to kick her out into the rain, but it never happened.
"L-live here?" she said nervously. She paused and thought for a moment. "I'd... I'd be honored to! I'll do anything!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 pm
Fenrir chose this time to take control of her shadow and make it wave at her as a joke. He also decided to get started on the Sundaes, considering he had no part in the current conversation. No need to stand around like an idiot, might as well do something productive. He enters the freezer and for the first time really acknowledge the sheer amount of ice cream in the castle... And she wanted a scoop of every flavor... Fun. He sighs to himself and begins going carton to carton, scooping a ball out of each.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:46 pm
Briar's eyes welled with tears. She thought about everything that had gotten her here, and if she wasn't so proud, she would have fainted. As her shadow waved, she pinched herself as hard as she could, thinking, Please don't let this be a dream!
She looked for Fenrir to hear his response, but it seemed as though he had left without her noticing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:02 pm
"What do you know about baby sitting?" S.M. asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:10 pm
"Um, well, I've looked after a few kids while their parents were... away." she said with a slight grin. "I've always had a soft spot for kids. They generally like me, but there's always the odd complaint. But hey, you can't please everyone."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:19 pm
Fenrir had already filled up one bowl, put all of the typical Sundae toppings on it including a cherry, and hands it to her, "Sorry to interrupt, but here's bowl number one."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:26 pm
Her smile widened as she held the bowl in her hands. "I'm dreaming," she said with amazement and disbelief, "I'm dreaming, I've gotta be. Things this good don't happen to people like me." She took a large spoonful of her ice cream and savored it. "That or I'm dead, in which case my dad's gotta be somewhere around here." she said, mostly to herself. She looked around a second before returning to her ice cream.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:46 pm
Fenrir lightly pinches her, "Unless I'm dreaming as well, you're wide awake. Or dead is a possibility... Then again, I don't think they have ice cream in Hell..."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:54 pm
She laughed at his joke. "Unless you really hate ice cream. That'd be one trippy brain-freeze." She ate another bite of ice cream. "Plus you'd probably be an angel, so you being in Hell wouldn't make sense at all."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:04 pm
"Well, you're not dreaming. I just love to make sure everyone in my kingdom is happy. Erm... well, as happy as I can get them on my own." S.M. giggled. "Well, my wife is going to be giving birth to our new child soon, and there are plenty of people that can look after them, but... I've got a daughter and her very close friend who are gonna need looking after when we can't get to them because of our new child. What do you say?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:14 pm
This was all happening so fast! If this really wasn't a dream... If she really wasn't dead...
"It would be an honor, sir!" she said with a smile. She paused for a moment and added jestingly, "Provided you tell me where you keep the fudgesicles." She quietly laughed at her own joke, feeling on top of the world.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:19 pm
S.M. giggled. "You know what? I like you. I'll tell you where they are," S.M. leaned in, "but don't tell anyone. The only people who know are me and Fenrir because he cheats and uses shadows. They're in the box with the liverwurst. They're at the bottom of the box." S.M. stood back up straight. "Well, get a good night's rest. My wife's gonna wanna meet you in the morning."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:25 pm
"Your secret's safe with me!" Briar said with a salute, being careful to balance the bowl of ice cream in her other hand. "And goodnight to you too, Your Highness."
She worried about what it would be like to meet the queen. What would she do when she found a strange girl in her home? Briar tried to think optimistically, but her critical judgement forced her to think the worst.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:04 pm
((Even though I'm late... ))

Fenrir laughs at her this time, "Sure, angel. And I was born on Uranus too. You on the other hand, would be a telltale sign that the Fourth Horseman hasn't come to reap my soul quite yet and send me to the pits of Tartarus." he then remembers that he was making Sundaes, and grabs another bowl.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:46 pm
She nudged Fenrir and winked. "You probably say that to all of the girls who you find in the middle of a storm." she teased, trying in vain to hide her blush.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff