Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Second Year Classes
History of Magic II (1/4) *New Class 2/10* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:16 pm
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserSingleHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{Wouldn't you like to know?}
With:{Second Years}

Dhylan walked into the classroom with a smile on his face. History was one of his favorite subjects. He took his seat and raised his hand to answer the professor's question. "The Chamber of Secrets was discussed, sir." he said. He took out his parchment and quill, ready to take notes, though he didn't know how much good it would do. His thoughts were not focused on History at the moment. They were elsewhere with a blonde-haired beater. Dhylan sighed contently, and tried not to seem too dazed.

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:26 pm
User Image

Rose Hall
Second Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose came into class quietly. She took her seat, glancing around and waving to some of the other students. She really hadn't seen Nell much at all, considering that she had kept pretty much to herself, but Rose was definitely wanting to change some of that this year. She set up her books and parchment and waited. She didn't really have that much to contribute to the class, so she was silent while the other students spoke up.

----------------------------------
State: Bored
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:46 pm
Draoran Blackstone
Second Year Ravenclaw
Halfblood
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Drae sat down at a desk, taking out his book. He set his head in his hand and waited for instruction. He saw some familiar faces, some whom he hadn't seen in forever.
Artemis

User Image
((OOC.... ))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:25 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Tobyn Jackson
Second Year Gryffindor

╚══════════════╝

Reluctantly, Tobyn entered History, picked a seat, and sat down. He didn't bother trying to think of what they did in here last year since all of his time was spent sleeping. Instead, he tried to look somewhat alert and focused though he was already starting to feel a bit drowsy.

User Image

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:11 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell smiled as her friends straggled into class waving at Caitlin as she went over to sit with Gracie and another to Rose who she barely remembered seeing much to her horror. She knew it wasn't really her fault if she couldn't remember but still! Glad the girl was sitting close so she didn't have to yell she spoke quietly as others answered the question. "Hi Rose, how was your summer?" she asked curiously.<<@

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: Uniform| Where: History Classroom| With: Marina and Rose| Feeling: Determined| Thinking: Stay away stay awake stay awake...|

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:17 pm
User Image
𝕵ɑɳεℓℓε ץɗε
𝕾εϲoɳɗ 𝔜εɑʀ
𝕲ʀץ𝔣𝔣iɳɗoʀ

Janelle moved slowly into the classroom while stifling a yawn. It was way to early to be in this class. C'mon, Hyde. Just make it through this and you can go back to sleep. She said to herself. Not seeing anyone she knew she took a seat by herself and forced herself to pay attention.

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:05 am
User Image

Rose Hall
Second Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose looked over toward Nell. "Hey. It wasn't too bad. Family ended up going to America to visit some family. What about you? How was your summer?" She leaned forward and caught her chin in her hand. Well, at least this was better than being bored out of her mind, right?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:32 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Second Year, Gryffindor
Parselmouth

Cersei swung her legs out, long and slow, in front of her as she walked, oddly swaying from left to right as her long amber hair followed suit. A textbook was held in her hands, with struggling concentration, someone would note the clear—and upside—lettering of her potions book, hidden between the pages, however, was a Witches Weekly magazine turned to the latest fall fashion of the year. Without truly paying much attention around her, she found a seat, and continued to read in this fashion.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ History Class
---------- Reading
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:38 am
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell's eyes widened as Rose spoke about going across the pond. "America, wow. That must've been fun!" she grinned. Despite their tourist lodgings, she hadn't been many places just Haiti and Scotland. And, of course, occasionally England for Diagon Alley but that was it. "It was alright. I helped out with the hotel and I even met this travelling gypsy guy. He's the one who sold me my locket!" she showed her friend the checkered round necklace than hung from her neck.<<@

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: Uniform| Where: History Classroom| With: Marina and Rose| Feeling: Content| Thinking: Stay away stay awake stay awake...|

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

┏---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┓

Penny came in an took her seat. Though this wasn't her favorite subject, she understood how important it was to know the past to make the best choices for the future. Listening to her class mates she spoke up, "To expand on Mr. Nolynn's answer, We did talk about the Chamber of Secrets in fine detail. The Chamber of secrets was built over a thousand years ago, around the same time that Salazar Slytherin left the school. It was reopened in the first half of the twentieth century, it held a basilisk. The chamber had been opened by Tom Riddle, and its purpose was to kill every one who didn't belong in Hogwarts according to his beliefs. Namely muggle-born witches and wizards. The attacks stopped at the time. In 1992, the chamber was opened again, this time by a fragment of Tom Riddle's soul. The attacks resumed, and it was Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley that stopped the creature once more." She recited, skimming off the notes from last year. She was always prepared in her school work, and was glad she kept on her information from the past year.

┗---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:02 pm
Damien Edgeworth
Slytherin // Second Year // HoM Classroom // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Interested
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'At least this lesson will teach me something worthwhile...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Unlike most of his other lessons, this was one which Damien took very seriously. Even thought many of his previous notions and feelings were being called into question over the summer and the events of last term, some things simply didn't change, and one of those was that he had always had a very profound respect for and interest in history. It was where he, and everyone around him, had come from. And, contrary to what some people might think about him and his family, he wasn't disappointed in the way the most recent major events in history had gone. He believe in separation of the classes... but not that the lower classes were subhuman. And he was interested in how people have evolved in their ideals from the time when wizards had to go into hiding because of the danger muggles posed and had demonized them, and the modern age, when there was a lot of integration in the magical and muggle governments and, for the most part, his family was considered extreme for... just not wanting to breed with muggles and muggleborns. It was a fascinating thing. He took out his quill and parchment, preparing to take notes.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Second Year // HoM Classroom // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calm
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'A no-stress class... just what I needed. Perfect end to the week.'

User Image

Adalaide sat next to Michelle and immediately pulled out her things, getting ready to take notes on whatever they'd be learning. Fortunately, today they seemed to be starting off with a backtrack on what they'd learned last term. Which was fine, of course, being as it gave her time to get situated. It had been a rather long week, with a rather horrible start. She didn't even want to begin thinking on how awful the feast had been, getting that Howler. And then, the lessons... some good, of course. Herbology was always lovely, as was Astronomy. But some of the others... she doubted she would ever be able to go into the Defense classroom without cringing. So, it was nice to end the week with a class that didn't make her feel as though everyone was watching her, ready to pick her apart. She knew that Michelle would defend her, but honestly, she didn't want her to have to. She wanted... well, she wanted to be able to defend herself, but she wasn't sure that was doable. Really, she'd be happy if she didn't need defense at all, because that would imply that either no one was a bloody prat, or that she'd matured enough that she didn't care. She doubted that would happen any time soon, though. She sighed a little, and then gave her friend a smile. The week was over, and everything was fine... for now. She shook her head to banish that evil little 'for now.' Everything was fine.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:15 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Interested
Thoughts: Wow, a gypsy?
With: Nell and Rose

Marina peered curiously at the locket. "A gypsy? Really? And America?" She looked at the two Hufflepuffs with envy. "You two were lucky, my summer was dull." Of course, it was really her own fault for moping in her room all the time, but whatever. "Oh, I'm Marina by the way," she introduced herself to Rose.

"Endurance is nobler than strength, and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well, I think I know...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:37 pm
Diamond_Wales
User Image

Rose Hall
Second Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose looked over to Mariana with a bit of a smile. "Not really. We were in some small town where there really wasn't all that much going on. My aunt lives in a farm in Ohio and she and her husband are basically working all day. Though the gypsy sounds fun. I'm Rose." She leaned back and started fiddling with one of the parchments in front of her.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:14 am

Rufus sat down and looked over to see Gracis he smiled at her. But noticed she was whispering and he opened his book trying to to listen in but it was hard with his curiosity getting the best of him. He only herd a few key things about 'Jade', 'dungeons', 'cute' and 'just for me'. Rufus mind started to put together the puzzle peaces Jade was most likely Jaden the first year slytherin boy from the sorting. Was he the one who gave the note to Gracie... moving on from the thought he moved to the other peaces the dungeons that was easy she was in the dungeons she could have been there after she left. Moving on to cute and just for me did was the cute thing Jaden and he was just for her. What by Merlin's beard did they do in the dungeons! Rufus face flushed abit as he thought of it and he dropped his book making a loud THUD.
User Image
User Image

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:30 am
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle smiled at Ada when she came to join her. "What's up my Hufflepuff." She said with a smile and a chuckle. The girl seemed to be a bit trouble but if Ada didn't feel like sharing then Michelle wouldn't ask.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Second Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash