Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Saviors of Arlae - Fantasy "Campaign" - NEEDS VILLAINS/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:43 pm
((Oo! Oo! Maybe the mastermind behind the Queen's assassination is trying to use the civil war as a way to make a grab for the throne!))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:33 pm
{Perhaps. emotion_awesome

..But at this rate, we're not going to be able to start at all. Having all the heroes is fine and good, but what point will there be if we've nothing to fight against? Not only that, but just fighting with yourself in post is more than a little silly, and kind of eliminates the purpose of making a roleplay to begin with.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:46 pm
Animeprincess_9400
{It will be hilarious. biggrin

Also, is there anyone who as anything specific in mind when it comes to an antagonist for your character? (Antagonists could hate more than one of the 'heroes' and the 'heroes' can have more than one antagonist acting against them.) If not, does anyone know anybody who might be interested in playing such a character?}

((Everyone anywhere that the gnoll has ever violated and those who he has murdered the family/relatives/neighbours/friends of, and every policeman ever.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:37 am
Zelly-fangirl
((Oo! Oo! Maybe the mastermind behind the Queen's assassination is trying to use the civil war as a way to make a grab for the throne!))

((Have you checked Ara's closed book? XP ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:39 am
Animeprincess_9400
{Perhaps. emotion_awesome

..But at this rate, we're not going to be able to start at all. Having all the heroes is fine and good, but what point will there be if we've nothing to fight against? Not only that, but just fighting with yourself in post is more than a little silly, and kind of eliminates the purpose of making a roleplay to begin with.}

((I wonder if Shining-san will join us =.= And not true. If you check The Machine... Each of us has 3+ characters and we all play characters for the government, the rebels and the kingdom and heck, we're like 150+ pages now. That says something XD XD

Also, you should really put up the 'needs villain' on the title =.= ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:07 pm
{I'm opening this up for now, if only so that we can start with the recruitment of each party member and go on from there. Just to let you all have the good news, though, I'll be sending you all a 'hooray' PM just in case this thread is hard to find or whatever. I'll post later, when I have the chance. Would do it now, but my brother won't leave me the ******** alone. Sorry.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:37 pm
Animeprincess_9400
{I'm opening this up for now, if only so that we can start with the recruitment of each party member and go on from there. Just to let you all have the good news, though, I'll be sending you all a 'hooray' PM just in case this thread is hard to find or whatever. I'll post later, when I have the chance. Would do it now, but my brother won't leave me the ******** alone. Sorry.}

((So we can post now~? =D Sheesh, I should've made at least a simple layout for Ara-chan. She's such a deviously cute character~))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:14 pm
{Certainly. Don't wait on my account. I'll post in a little bit.}  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:35 pm
Arathel raised the hood of her dark violet cloak and kept her face hidden. The young half-elf did not wish to be identified until she had found all of the companions she would need for her 'Quest for the crown' or else, she would be targeted. She took out a piece of paper listing the requirements of the membership. Four words or phrases were written on it with plenty of space below each. The words were: Protection, Religious Influence, Stealth and Miscellaneous. She had laid out her plans. All that was left now was to lay low and keep her bow and arrows ready for any imminent danger that didn't require any use of magic. First up was protection and she couldn't have aimed any higher as to track down the Demon of Arlae to pull into her service. If not handled carefully, this would end disastrously. Arathel, though, was no ordinary person. She was used to having whatever she wanted and used to simply disposing what she didn't want. So, if ever the Demon of Arlae would not please her with a favorable answer, she reckoned she would have him disposed of. 'And this place is pretty close too to that city where religious leaders converge. How convenient...' she thought to herself with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:47 pm
Somewhere, in a hidden corner of a shady tavern, a pair of people were performing business. One was a rather laid back looking drow who leaned back in her chair, balancing it on its back legs well resting her feet up on the table with a smug smile on her face. Sitting across from her was a cloaked figure, careful to keep himself hidden, with two similarly hooded figures standing on either side of him. "So, where are these 'grand riches' I was promised? That was probably one of the highest profile targets I've had the pleasure of ending, so I hope you don't plan on cutting me short." Mara said bluntly as she rocked her chair back and forth a bit.

"You're lucky your reputation precedes you, drow, or I wouldn't even think of giving you a fraction of your price." the sitting cloaked figure spat as he pulled a small, but hefty bag of gold from within his cloak and set it on the table in front of Mara.

Mara grinned and let her chair return to all four legs as she moved to sit properly while taking the bag. Like a greedy child who'd just been given a bag of candy, she opened the bag to look over her pay, the sack filled with coins, jewelry, and other small items to be sold for a hefty sum. Taking a few coins in her hand, the gold sparkled and glittered in the flickering candlelight as she let them fall back into the bag with glee.

"If our business here is finished, I must depart. If I ever have need of your...services, again, I'll be sure to send you word..." the cloaked figure muttered as he stood and headed for the door, the other two figures following obediently. He was almost out of the building when a dagger suddenly embedded itself in the door frame next to his head.

"You're a hundred short."

The figure seemed to fume silently for a moment before tossing another small bag of gold toward the drow before storming out.

Mara just caught the bag with a smirk, adding it to her already large pay. "Barkeep! Another ale over here!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:18 pm
Amongst the various chapels that pierced the vibrant blue skies and the well worn rocky roads that blanketed the dirt beneath them, crowds of people went to and fro as they went about their daily lives. Some were dressed in regal garnments adorned with various symbols and small, valuable stones. Othes were dressed in itchy looking linen that probably once carried last harvest's rotten, half-eaten potatos. Many of which, regardless of social or religious standing, carried well worn copies of their faith's holy texts. This, of course, was due to the fact that this was the quarter of the city in which many came to preach of and learn about their religious faiths. Those that were able to get a foothold in this place had a far better chance of finding converts and expanding across the lands of Arlae than those who didn't. Valena, however, was not one such individual. Not exactly. For you see, she came to learn how the process of religious conversion worked. She wished to observe the practices of religious folk, to hear whatever lies - convincing or otherwise - the preachers would feed the commoners to maintain their social standing. Deception and manipulation were two concepts that the priestess knew well, yet she wasn't exactly sure as of yet which methods would be most effective in regards to expanding a religion - or starting a new one as the case may be. Her golden eyes darted about from beneath her black silk hood, her lush pink lips curving into a crescent smile as she quietly observed those she would pass by.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:47 pm
User Imagexxxxxx Lady Arathel of Desmarais Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxThe Tamerxxx ⊹⊹⊹ xxxUnofficial Princessxxx ⊹⊹⊹ xxxAspiring Queen

Arathel spotted Ruthibelle, her messenger pigeon circling directly above her. It seems her first target has been found. A pleased yet somewhat sinister smile crept up on that small, beautiful heart-shaped face of hers. The plump and ever deceiving lips painted over with dark red lipstick was the only visible part of her face. It was a good contrast to her pale and almost luminous skin. "Come, Amadeo" she said, leading the reins of her horse. It was a good thing that most people who haven't been to Desmerais have only heard legends about the horse and its legendary power and running speed. The tall, dark chestnut horse with its black mane and shiny coat was just like any other finely-groomed steed raised by nobles except it seemed to excude an aura of great power that could not be disguised. It followed its mistress obediently, trotting in a speed equal to its mistress.

(( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ OOC: Sheesh... I said I'd do a SIMPLE layout for her yet this code is actually longer than some of my other layouts XD XD I've been reading a lot about faeries lately. Thus, the color schem XP ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:11 pm
"Get out of here ye bloody heathen!"
"Heathen? Yer the one who be spittin' filthy lies from yer mouth! Yer gods be nothin' but fae tales and wives stories."
BANG
A large bang is heard, and one of the many churches blew open as an explosion sent the doors flying. People fled for their lives as a man walked out with goggles and a mask. A cloak covered the rest of his body as he looked around, before setting off in a direction and ignoring the chaos behind him.
"Bah, Ah liked Marthammor Duin's company more anyway."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:41 pm
"Slaughter"
He muttered under his breath. He turned down to see the blade in his hand soaked in the red liquid, a trail of droplets that led to the crime he had just committed. In a cabin lay the beheaded bodies of a man along with his wife and son, each of them laying side by side.
"Still unsatisfied...?"
he said, disappointment echoing in his voice as he spoke. He dropped the bloody weapon, letting it sink slightly into the ground so it would stay standing, he always did this after committing a crime; It was laid there as a challenge, he wanted anybody who found the weapon to come after him, seeking vengeance or to bring him to justice. Without a second glance Lucien moved forward, another crime had to be committed, something greater then just killing innocents.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:45 pm
((It's late, I'm under pressure because I used my time to write this instead of some college work, I'm tired, so please excuse any confusion or errors. The post does not include anyone else to interact with, but please if you do wish to interact with Nar now, write appropriately in response. He's in a forest.))

'Ugh, started out as such a quiet night...' Nar'ghr-gyl complained in his aching head, and lifted his furry right paw to his face - bringing the neck of a dark brown bottle to his muzzle. The fur on his chin was already wet and dripping, most likely from the excessive amount of drink he had poured down his gullet by now. Nar tilted his head back, holding the bottle straight down to his mouth... Only to get no satisfaction. There was no feeling of the refreshing, bitter alcohol coating his tongue, which felt inside the bottle curiously to try and get something at least. Nar lowered his head and held the bottle in front of his pale eyes, which struggled to focus on the single item at this point in the night. In the dark room, it seemed to blend well against the deep brown wood of the floor in the background.
'F*ck.' Nar cursed in his head and groaned out in annoyance. He had to face the reality that he was out of drink now. The heck was he supposed to do to not be bored?

Nar's scarred ears twitched at the quiet sobbing he could hear from behind him, on the soft bed he sat at the edge of. 'Ah, the little evening entertainment,' he remembered the female, and glanced down to the right of him. 'And her sister.' He noted the pale, thin legs that were visible from behind the side of the bed. Motionless. She had lacked the endurance of her sibling, though he was certain the girl still lived at least. Thinking of that, since he was out of drink, they might as well have another round before sleep.

It was then he could hear soft, bare feet hitting the room floor, and sprint swiftly across it. Nar stood up instantly and swung his hand at the nude figure that dashed out of the small tavern bedroom, trying to grab the female before she could escape. It was no use. He lacked the coordination of... well, of a person not completely wasted. And he also lacked balance, he soon found out. That simple swing of his hand had pushed his body forward - and it did not stop going till his face came to meet with the floor directly. Nar would have cursed loudly, but the pain was but a dull twinge when so overwhelmed by alcohol, and his vision faded to darkness.

After the manner of night he had had, kind of usual to him to be honest, it was surprising he had managed to stand from the side of the bed at all. A few hours or so ago, that beast had been sitting happily downstairs in the musky tavern, sipping a few brews in the corner of the large room. He had had a good meal, having paid with several bloodied and dented coins, and rented a room in preparation for rest. It had been a quiet night till then, till those people arrived... It had been a duo of idiots first. They burst in through the door, signing as if already drunk, and settled in for lots of drinking at the counter.

Nar had been silently observing the scene, till his presence was noticed. His furry form had been covered by a thick, dark green traveling cloak, and managed to make himself look like a very tall and broad shouldered humanoid. It was against his best interests to look like ... well, him. But the two, now drunken, human men found nothing else more interesting in the tavern than the large cloaked man sitting by himself. It did not help that Nar was already ticked off by their loud banter. The two - for whatever reason, perhaps even out of sympathy - sat at Nar's table and began talking a bunch while pouring that sweet liquid down their throats.

It took only a few moments for Nar to stand right up - his form towering far above the humans - and land one firm punch in one of their faces. There was a loud crack and the human landed on his back, face bleeding heavily, and either unconscious or dead. Nar did not care, at least the guy shut the hell up. The other human surprised him - as the man pulled out a miniature crossbow and his jovial expression turned to one of shock and anger. Then, that bolt struck him. Though the human's aim was a bit off, it was damn painful to have the small bolt sink into his right shoulder. Nar growled out furiously, his hood falling off and revealing his true nature. The tavern was quickly in uproar, whether due to racial tensions against the gnoll, opinions for or against the inevitable fight, or just drunks being violent drunks. After yanking the bolt out of his arm, Nar had lifted the human and threw him across the entire room.

Few people joined in, Nar became more annoyed that the barkeep did not give him anymore drink, some folk apparently had known the first two, and ... everything escalated to the point of a bloodbath. At one point, Nar had imagined the worst to be over. A few people lay on the floor unconscious or otherwise handicapped, some were actually laughing alongside Nar, who quickly shoved them over. Not having drink, having fought, Nar had come to want something else to make better that night.

It just so happened that a group of teens from the village, consisting of humans and elves, had come to the tavern that night, and somehow managed to stay through the brawl that had gone on. What caught Nar's attention were twin human girls in the group - young, dazzling golden flowing hair, smooth fair skin. The night had gone a bit too far when the drunken Gnoll had pulled over to him one of the girls and started... well, at least trying to do something inappropriate. The male teens certainly did not like it, and more fighting began. For the Gnoll it was not much of a fight, having faced much worse scenarios in the past - he basically just crushed anyone that came at him. In his fury, he then had his way with the two human females into the night. Now of course he laid unconscious on the floor of his inn room, one of many in the same position - though nobody beat him to a pulp to make him that way. Just loooaads of drink.

The Gnoll had a particularly unpleasant wake up. For one, his head felt like it was splitting apart from that hangover. Second, some freakingbloodygoddamn idiot threw icy cold water over his head! Nar sat upright and growled furiously, his aching eyes closed as he shook his head from side to side to attempt to dry it off, or shake off that pain. He quickly came to note, that his hands were also shackled. And as he opened his eyes, he realized he was outside, in some sorta forest. Those were tree tops covering the unbearable level of light from the noon sun, he realized.

Nar sat still, trying to remember what had happened last night, while hoping that sh*tty taste would vanish from his mouth. All the while of course ignoring the several individuals around him. Nar wanted to lift his hands to rub his eyes then, only to be even more confirmed someone had tied them behind his back. That was not rope against his skin and fur though... There were metal cuffs. That meant the people were at least a little more prepared. Their talking was starting to bother him though, his ears pounded every spoke word and noise into his head with a sledgehammer, and it was getting on his last nerve.

The Gnoll looked up and around him, till he saw a tall female figure talking to a group of three males. They all looked human, but with his eyesight still a bit fuzzy he could excuse some as just being elves or the like. There seemed to be a lot of those two species around. Where the frick were all the Gnolls anyway? Idiots jumping in the jungles or something, no doubt. They could all gain so much just by- Goddamn their talking was getting too much! Nar gritted his teeth and his head snapped up to the group in dire discussion over... whatever. Before he could speak though, something smacked him hard on the back of the head.

Nar saw stars for a second, till he realized someone had just tried hitting him.
"Hit him again," came the command, and he could almost sense that... whatever it was, rising to plant another strike on him. The f*ck he would allow it of course. Nar's head snapped back and he caught the wooden club between his teeth, which he ripped away from the hands of the - surprise surprise - human man and threw the weapon aside. The man stared in shock at the Gnoll's sudden reaction, and then it was too late - as Nar's fangs sunk into his neck. The light went out of the blue eyes of the short, brown haired man, as Nar twisted his head with his jaws, causing a loud 'snap' before just letting the man fall down, dead.

Now... who was making that racket? Nar turned around, all eyes were on him now and they were quiet. Sure, now they shut up. One was even already running right at him, swinging a sword. What a bloody moron. With one powerful kick, Nar lifted the charging opponent into the air had him land motionless on the ground. Probably just had the air knocked out of him... So Nar stomped furiously on their head several times till he could feel soft flesh and warm liquids beneath his paws. His brutal method of self defense was disturbed by another swinging blunt weapon, coming straight at him from the side. Stupid shackles... 'Click', the chain broke, and one wide furry arm caught the - ooh looky a warhammer - in it's grasp. Nar grinned, admiring the weapon he had just taken hold of, before yanking it away from it's earlier owner. He then smacked them across the face with it. What kind of rookies were these fools? So slow, little technique, and shoddy gear. The Gnoll looked down at the shackle he had just broken by pulling his hands apart from each other.

Then - sudden stinging pain in his back. Had someone stabbed him? Nar glanced behind him quickly, to see a slim female figure jump back with a bloodied knife in hand. F*ck, he had just been stabbed. Now several other figures were charging right at him from the front. He would have liked to have woken up to a nice meal in a soft bed for at least freaking once, not in the midst of a group of idiot savages.

The first blow he deflected with the weapon he had stolen, and took the second on his right thigh. Another blade weapon. It dug uncomfortably to his flesh, but left the enemy pleasantly near. Nar brought the warhammer down on the head of the person that had sliced him, dropping them to the floor like a stone with a cracked skull. The first one was coming in for a second strike, but he could not forgot the little backstabber. Nar performed a spinning jump on the spot, with one leg extended, and quite effectively it swept away both of the enemies who were just about to strike him - smacking his large foot in their faces.

He now had to make sure to end one, then go for the other - and the obvious choice was the non-sneaky-non-backstabby-male in front as he landed. From the whirlwind kick, his opponents had landed on the ground. Nar now leaped on the nearest of them, and grabbed him up from the ground surprisingly easily. He then swung the man right into the trunk of a nearby tree repeatedly, till a corpse fell from his hands. Now the second one, the female.
"Stop, stop!" Came the sudden screams and Nar looked to the side, where the first female he had spotted was standing with a bow in hand - along with several other members of this troupe. Nar stared at them strangely, before glancing at the girl that had stabbed his back and glaring. The girl was just getting up from the ground after the kick.
"You cannot win, Blood Maw!" Came the next shout. 'Oh, mercenaries.' Nar thought to himself, realizing what this group was. So... They had dragged his unconscious a** out of whatever place he had passed out in last night, and taken him here? Not only had their plan for capture failed the moment he awoke, he had just killed a few of them. Goddamn newbies to the business.
"Surrender an-" the woman tried to continue, but was interrupted;

"SHUT YOUR GAPING HOLE YOU C*NT!" Nar bellowed furiously, and all of them took a step back in response.
"I'm gonna do you a favor - I'll only r*pe you after I've killed you. None of you are fit to live in my presence anyway,"
he growled and picked up the dead body at his feet. He needed a shield from those crossbow bolts, which were launched rather quickly. Nar lifted the bleeding sack of soft flesh and bones and ran at his enemy, any fired projectiles sinking into his meat shield - till he was close enough. He let go of the body and reached for the nearest weapons in his opponents hands, and pulled them away. Holding onto a blade's edge sure hurt like f*ck, but he effectively disarmed the enemy which he quickly wrestled to the ground afterward. Several punches, quick hits to the neck, strikes to the belly, sweeping their legs if there were any standing, and some tearing at the human weak points - and Nar found himself amongst a pile of dead people who had obviously never even hunted bear before or they would have known to do more than get beaten up by him. He would make good of his promise to violate the apparent leader's body once he had secured that last catch.

The girl that had also hit him was gone. The entire group seemed dead otherwise by now. Or any others had just fled for it as well. The Gnoll's furry mouth was matted down with blood as he looked around at the scene. There were a few tents, a burnt out fire place, and bags of gear these people had obviously left on the floor because they had thought they did not need armor when the Beast was in chains. Right, time to hunt the last one, then get back. Fine enough plan.
Nar began walking quickly past the trees, his nose working wildly as it attempted to sniff out it's target. She had to be here, somewhere here. He was going to have fun with that one.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff