Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Sebastet's Tower
ShadowDancer's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:01 pm
Devossy

Dev could have easily broken her hold on his wrists as she pinned him to the bed, but he liked the position it put her into too much to do so. He knew what she could feel as she leaned against him to feed and knew that it would make her think.

Then she bit him, drawing a gasp from him that was far from painful, "Gods! Yes! Drink me down Baby!" he gasped out as she started to feed, his body arching under hers and pressing into her a bit more.

Maybe he was wrong in what he liked, but he liked it anyway and wasn't about to change it. He also knew that his blood had a bit of a higher kick to it for vampires, just as Dancer's did, and knew she'd be back for another taste of him soon enough...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:16 pm
User Image

Snow just hissed to get him to shut up as she let his hands go so she get more cozy to feed on him. She had never tasted anything like this and it was so good. She shivered against him as she felt him under him and felt him react to her and felt many other things.... She was feeling so many things she had not felt in a very long time. Letting go of his neck she sat on him and let her hair cover her face as she sat there breathing and licking the blood off her lips and fangs. "If I am not careful I might drink you drain she said with a happy hiss on her voice, "you taste like nothing I had before." She had found her found her food to eat while she stayed here. She just stayed straddling him as she moved her hair out of her face as she looked at him with mixed feelings.

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:29 pm
Devossy

Dev was purring by the time she was finished and sat up on top of him, looking so tempting... It was just too much to resist...

He sat up without displacing her and placed his hands over her hips without actually touching her, "I know I taste good... But it can taste even better next time if you let me," he told her softly, meeting her eyes for a brief moment.

Then, without warning, he moved in and kissed her, managing to catch her off guard just enough to make it a very good kiss. But he kept it just tempting enough for her before he twisted and dumped her on the bed as he stood and headed for the door, "Come find me when you're hungry again," he told her simply as he moved through the sitting room where Desha was still stitching up Dancer's a** on the coffee table and headed into the bathroom.

Dancer propped himself up on his arms without moving anything else and watched Dev's exit then turned to look over his shoulder at the spare room, "Well, I guess she didn't kill him," he said simply then laid back down.

Desha just shook his head again, "As I said before, son, he's an idiot," he commented as he continued to work, "As for you, you'd better get used to staying in bed until these heal up," he told him with a frown on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image

Snow did let out a small gasp when he had kissed her and then was dumped on the bed. She just laid there so lost at what had just happened. For one he had touched her which pissed her off but...ok the kiss tasted good and felt good agiasnt her lips. she laid there and licked her lips as she cursed him. "@#$%^%$ were" she said getting up. He was making her feel so odd right now. AS she step out of the room she looked over at Dancer and Desha. "thank you for letting me use the room" she said

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:03 pm
Devossy

Dancer raised back up as she came into the room and nodded to her, "No problem. It's been used for worse, I can assure you. And don't mind Dev too much, he really doesn't mean any harm. It's just the way he is. He's really a good sort, just kinda weird about a few things," he said to her, his explanation earning him a derisive snort from his father.

Dancer ignored him and continued, "If you're needing another feed and don't want to go back to Dev you can-" he was interrupted by his father this time who glared at him.

"Not for at least a month, Dancer. Sebastet took a bit too much from you this time and I know you still haven't recovered from whoever you fed before her," he ordered sharply, drawing attention to how pale and scarred Dancer was at the moment.

Dancer rolled his eyes but gave in, "Alright then... Dev is still your best bet, I guess..." he admitted, knowing she wouldn't be able to handle the addiction from drinking from the twins.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:15 pm
User Image

"Weird is putting it lightly" snow said, "Though next time I might have to tie him up to keep him from touching me." She put one hand on her hip as the other played with the dark evil looking cross on her necklace. Every male was very odd here she was finding out. "He is right for you just look weaker then a half drowned rat" she said not trying to sound rude, "Get better but for now that were will have to do for my feedings." Thinking of feeding from him agian and feeling him made her lick her lips and cursed. "I need tog et back to Idril" she said heading to the door, "thank you."

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:32 pm
Devossy

Dancer chuckled at her words and simply laid his head on his arms again, "You're welcome Snow. And welcome to Vampire Island," he said simply as she went for the door.

Dev reappeared in the doorway of Dancer's bedroom and folded his arms as he leaned against the door frame, watching her move with hungry eyes, "Yes, do get better Dancer... She might prefer you to me then... After all, who knows what she might enjoy if she let herself," he purred to her departing back before moving back out of sight.

Desha raised his eyes to where Dev had stood and shook his head again, "Idiot..." he said softly then moved to pack his supplies away again and headed for the door right behind her, "If you're headed back to her then I'd better head to check on her as well. Dancer, just head to bed. Dev can make sure that you eat there," he said simply then firmly closed the door behind himself and Snow as he silently made the walk with her back to her suite.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image

"watch it were you know I have warned you" Snow hissed not looking back at him. She was so tempted to go back there and beat him to get him to just shut up. He was confusing her so much right now. If Desha did not step in behind her or shut the door she would have gone back in there. "Very will" she said to Desha as she headed down, "thank you for helping her." she need some one to take to and Hoped Idril was up to help her with how she was feeling. She was could not help hitting the wall hard and making her first bleed as she headed back to there shared room. ((exit))

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:11 pm
Dancer waited until the door was closed and he was sure that they were gone before he carefully got himself up and headed for his room, Dev meeting him in the doorway to help him to the bed where he laid down on his stomach with a small hiss.

"Damn Dev... do you have to try to piss everyone you meet off or is it just a talent?" he asked his friend as he pushed the pillows out of the way and rested his head on his arms.

Dev sat on the bed next to him and pulled all that long hair to one side so he could brush it out, knowing it would help his friend relax, "I don't know. There's just something about her that draws me to her. You know I can't resist the dangerous women. With men it's different. I just can't help it," he said with a shrug of one shoulder, keeping his eyes on the silver and white hair as he moved the brush through it over and over.

Dancer gave a soft sigh and closed his eyes as he let himself relax, "I know... Just be careful with this one... I don't want to be picking you up from the floor like last time," he said softly, unable to resist the pull of the brush moving through his hair, "I'll eat when I wake up... Just so tired..." he whispered as he finally fell asleep.

Dev kept up the brushing for a few more moments then stopped and stood, placing the brush on the dresser as he moved into the sitting room where he could look out the window that overlooked the garden with his arms crossed, silently wishing that he could help Dancer as he'd helped him so many times.

But how do you fix a broken heart?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:58 pm
Seeker-of-Justice

Desha knocked on the door with Adrian at his side and a sleepy Dev opened the door. He only raised one eyebrow at the stranger but stood aside and let them both in, "He's back in bed. We made a brief trip to the library so that I could tell Cain I'd be donating until he was healthy enough for it then I brought him back here, made him eat, and put him back in bed. You'll need to check his a**, though. I think he popped a stitch taking the stairs," he said as he moved into the spare bedroom to head to bed and get some sleep.

Desha gave a soft sigh and lead Adrian into the room on the opposite side of the main room, noticing that Dev had left a candle burning on the table beside the bed where Dancer was laying on his stomach with the sheet covering him to the waist. He moved over to the bed on graceful feet and gently moved his sons silver and white hair to one side, "Dancer, wake up, son," he said simply and stepped back again as the sleeping man gave a small sleepy moan and raised his head to look at his father over his shoulder.

He'd gone to bed as he usually did, fully nude but for his current bandages, "Hey Dad," he said softly and rubbed one eye as he shifted just a bit without turning over to look at his father a bit more fully. He was a very attractive male with his tanned skin marred only by his numerous small scars and the bandages that covered the claw marks and bites he'd gotten from Sebastet. He looked every inch like he was a simple youthful twenty-five years old despite being much older than that now and had kept himself in good shape. But he was still pale under his tan and proved his father's words to Adrian that he'd been focusing on others instead of himself.

Desha gave his son a small smile, "Dancer, this is Adrian. He's a healer and has agreed to check your injuries over. Call me an over-cautious father, but I felt it was best," he said softly and gained a simple shrug from his son as if it didn't really matter. So he simply turned to the healer in question and offered the full introduction, "Adrian, this is my son Dancer," he said simply and moved out of his way so that he could do what he needed to do without his interference, "I'll go and check on Dev. I think he's up to something, the idiot were..." he muttered softly as he left the room.

He was with Dev only a short time before they both left, knowing that Dancer would need the added aid of his absence for now...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Seeker-of-Justice

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:53 pm
User Image

├─── ‹‹ Ʌɖɾіаח Ɖąɾɛɳʈʋ ›› ───┤

Adrian followed the man to a room occupied by two people. The first, obviously was not appreciative of either being interrupted or just plain tired of the person that he had to share a room with.

He stepped inside the plain room, nodding to Dev as he stepped passed. As he made his way to where it was the Desha was leading him to, his eyes took in the young lad. His entire body almost was covered in bandages and he could see a little blood seeping through. When the young man stirred at his fathers words and turned around, Adrian could see the hopelessness and void in the young mans eyes. And it was then that he knew that this was going to be a lot more difficult than he bargained for.

He nodded when introduced and set down his bags of herbs next to the young mans bed. "Hello Dancer. As your fatheer said I am a healer." He started to unbandage the wounds that were on the boy. "this should not take long. I am positive that your father is a well accomplished healer. Now, this may sting just a little." He pulled the last of the bandages off, and with careful fingers overlooked the wounds. After about 5 minutes of inspection, he balled a small amount of energy on his finger and pressed it into one of the largest scratched. It started to heal just a little but stopped. "Just as I thought." he muttered. He reachced into his bag and pulled out a couple of herbs, quickly mixed them together, and pressed them into the scratch. Once he was done, he wrapped some fresh bandages around the boy then sat on the edge of the bed. "Now tell me son, and please be honest. What could a young man do to deserve such abuse?"

˟x˟x˟x˟x˟x˟x˟x˟

"Of course I can get away with it. That's what I do"

˟x˟x˟x˟x˟x˟x˟x˟

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:13 pm
Seeker-of-Justice

Dancer didn't move as the man treated the opened claw mark just over the upper swell of his a**, didn't even flinch. When the sheet was back over his lower body, he stayed on his stomach with his harlequin eyes on the man. Most people found his eyes disconcerting, with one eye the same startling emerald as Desha's and the other a pale blue. But he'd given up caring what others thought about him.

At the man's question he gave a one-shouldered shrug, "This last bit was to help a friend who needed it. The injuries were just part of the deal. She had to have something to bring her out of her rage. I just gave her a target that would snap her out of it. As for the rest... Well, others need help in similar ways... Sometimes it's a feed for a vampire... Other times it's helping a vampire/demon hybrid get past an addiction to demonic blood," he explained his job as simply as possible, knowing that very few really understood it.

He gave a soft sigh and turned his head to look out the window over his bed, "As for the rest of it... I live in a bower built for two with only one occupant... Dev comes and stays over from time to time, but he's a friend and nothing more... I had someone... Someone who wanted to stay... Then he left without intending to return..." he gave another of his shrugs as he struggled to explain something he only barely understood about himself, "I'm alone and I don't like it. I guess that's the root of it all... If I favored women over men my options would be unlimited... But I don't, so I'm stuck where I'm at," he finished, his tone still able to hide the pain of it, sounding as if he'd accepted it.

But it still hurt every time he woke up alone, every time he came back to his rooms alone...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Seeker-of-Justice

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:34 pm
User Image

├─── ‹‹ Ʌɖɾіаח Ɖąɾɛɳʈʋ ›› ───┤

The angel looked over the wounds on the boy, sometimes pressing, and other times making a quick poultice and rubbing it into the larger ones to let them heal faster. With the large one over the back, Adrian could not be sure enough to just leave it to heal on its own. With a quick whisper and a little bit of light, he encouraged the skin to knit over itself and all the muscles reconnected. Once that task was complete, he covered the young man back up and listened intently to his story.

"I see" he said sitting back a little. "I do realize where you come from friend. I too have lost that which I love." He rested a hand on the young mans shoulder and looked into those strange eyes. "But that is no reason to give up on life. One cannot let something as such drag them down. What you need to realize is that everything happens for a reason. Something good will come of this. You need to stop throwing away your life and step up to the plate. Otherwise, nothing will ever come of what you are." He smiled gently and patted slightly. "Just remember son, when you think it cannot possibly get any worse, and you think you have reached the bottom. There really is only two ways to go. Walk in circles at the bottom, or get your a** up and start the climb out."

With that he stood, and started to pack his things. "And as your healer, and now friend, I shall always be available to answer anything that you might possibly need answered. Or, help guide you to the answers."

˟x˟x˟x˟x˟x˟x˟x˟

"Of course I can get away with it. That's what I do"

˟x˟x˟x˟x˟x˟x˟x˟

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:11 pm
Seeker-of-Justice
((And enter a useful npc who can act as a guide if you need one.))

Dancer listened to him saying the same things his father had told him countless times, but finally let them sink in. He'd thought that it was simply his father being a father. But to hear the same things from someone else, practically a stranger, he had to admit that there was merit in the words.

As he packed his things away, Dancer watched him in silence before speaking again, "Thank you... You can tell my father I'll be alright now... I'll... I'll think on what you've said..." he said softly and laid his head on his arms, still watching him.

He found that he was tired all of a sudden but wasn't sure why. He didn't fight it, though, and let sleep take him over.

At the main door to the suite, an older human man cleared his throat softly, "If you're finished here, Healer Adrian, I'm to show you to a room where you can rest," he said softly then hesitated a moment before speaking again, "Thank you for looking after him... He's very special to all of us..." he added, offering a shy smile as he moved to lead the way out of the tower.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:56 pm
Red Gypsy

Micheal smiled as he heard Dancer speak, he just loved the sound of his voice and being able to actually take in the look of Dancer in his arms now, he did look quite handsome. He found Dancer's room carefully carrying him and laying him down on his bed, softly tucking him in and getting him comfortable.  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff