Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:23 pm
Why hump pillows when I can hump you and be 'inside' you?

Lio instantly felt bad for not taking care to tie the curtains down more thoroughly. He went and sat by her feet and looked them over.
"I am so very sorry my heart. I should have tied them down better. I wanted you to get some air and relax comfortably..."

He shook his head and went to sit beside her and he handed her the bag.

"I saw something that caught my eye and I know its perfect for you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:56 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Sebastet shook her head with a smile and leaned forward to give him a light yet lingering kiss, "It's alright, my love... It's not the first sunburn I've gotten and it likely won't be my last. I'll survive it and be walking by tonight," she tried to assure him over the whole thing.

Then he handed her the bag he'd been holding behind his back and frowned a bit as she set it in her lap, "You didn't have to get me anything Lio... You are enough for me," she said in a soft whisper then grinned, "But I won't turn it down," she added with a teasing wrinkle of her nose, hoping he wouldn't mind her surprise when it was ready to give to him.

She gave him another kiss then sat back to open the bag, wondering what he'd gotten her.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:37 pm
Inside the small pouch was a black leather choker with a green emerald stone of some sort to match her eyes in the center, along with leather bracers with intricate designs.

"I stayed away from the gem store you mentioned and I am sorry to say this may not be a true emerald....but when I saw it....I had to get it for you. It is not much, but I do hope you like it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:45 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Sebastet gasped softly at the items as she lifted them from the bag and moved to give him a very pleased hug, "They're beautiful, Lio!" she told him softly then held them out so he could help her put them on, lifting her hair for the choker first.

Once he helped her get that piece on, she knew she had to give him her first gift to him and hoped he'd like it, "Go look in the closet there," she requested softly as her fingers trailed over the beautiful design on the bracers.

Inside the closet was a long black box with his name written on it. Inside that was a new sword, perfectly balanced for him with silver added to the sharp edges and a piece of amber set into the hilt that matched his eyes. She'd only added one thing to the blade; a spell that would allow him to call on the aid of the Tower's powers. Set inside the box with it were two matching daggers.

His other gift would have to wait for a bit since it wasn't finished yet, but she hoped he'd like this one...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:20 pm
Lio had opened the box he had found in the closet and he had been stunned to find a sword and two matching daggers.

Whomever had made these weapons, was a skilled craftsman. he ran a clawed finger along the amber in the swords hilt, before he lifted it out of the box and found the weight, length, and grip were perfect.

The same was said about the daggers as they were light and perfect for him. He placed everything inside the box again and closed it before he turned to her.

"I.....I am honored and pleased beyond words at the gift....I have never received such a personal gift before.....Thank you Sebastet."

He was moving close then as he practically pounced her and pinned her, before he kissed her.

A grown beast with new well thought out toys meant a lot to the Hylarr male and he was going to show her his thanks this late afternoon day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:27 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Sebastet simply laughed as he pounced on her and returned his kiss with enthusiasm, her claws kneading at his shoulders until he pinned those to the bed.

After that, he helped her prove just how reinforced the bed was and 'thanked' her until she actually passed out on him from too much pleasure.

Of course, she did have one thought before she went out... That he was certainly going to love the other half of his gift when it was finished...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:01 pm
Sebastet woke up when she thought she heard something and looked at Lio, but he was still asleep. She eased herself from the bed and dressed in a set of her leathers quickly, adding her sword and daggers before heading downstairs on silent feet....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:01 pm
[quote-"Darsto_23"]

Dancer lead the way upstairs but paused at the doorway when he noticed Lio there but not Sebastet. That was confusing. So he used his nose and started back down the stairs, leaving Michael to wake Lio or not. They might need the Hylarr male later though, and let Michael know that through their bond.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:38 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael fallowed Dancer to the bedroom and saw that she was not there and nodded to what Dancer said to him by thought and went over to wake Lio up, once he was awake and told him what was going on. Michael left to fallow Dancer once again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:03 am
Lio was only slightly embarrassed when he awoke to some stranger waking him up and informing him of everything that had happened.

When he asked if Sebastet knew and received a favorable reply from Michael, he let the man go and dressed quickly before leaving her room to go and see what needed to be done and how he could help.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:25 am
Red Gypsy

Lio walked into the room carry a sleeping Sebastet and placed her on the soft bed, making sure she was comfortable, before he tucked her in.

He looked her over once he was done, and could understand why she hid this bit of her, as it was a bit....menacing. But at the same time, he felt kinda confused because she hadn't even shared this dark part when he thought they shared everything through the bond.

He shook his head and ran a paw through his mane.

It would make for an interesting talk later he was sure. For now, he would let her sleep and he was going to prepare to talk to that demon Tamlin.

Since things would be getting busy soon, he was going to make sure, he had an extra pair of eyes and ears telling him of anything suspicious.

Lio looked walked to the door and looked at her briefly before he shook his head and shut the door with a soft click behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:11 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

As Sebastet slept, she dreamed. Well, it was more like a combination of nightmare, flashback, and memory all at the same time. And it wasn't a nice one.

She was out hunting, tracking a deer in the forest. It hadn't been too long since she'd been Turned and she was still getting used to it, though she was grateful that she could still eat food. Hence the reason she was out hunting at the moment. She had the deer she was after sighted and pulled the arrow back on her bow, ready to fire when the buck raised his head for a clear heart shot.

Suddenly the deer startled and ran. Then she felt a massive amount of pain at the back of her head that sent her rolling on the ground as she tried to clear her vision. She was dazed as her hands and feet were bound behind her, making her unable to move. Then she was turned over by a booted foot and blinked her eyes to clear them. Only to see a man standing over her with a sword at her throat. He stank to high heaven and revealed yellowed teeth when he grinned down at her.

"Ah got ye, ye thievin' monster," he said with a thick accent, "Ah'll be killin' ye now so's we don' hae tae be worryin' 'bout ye no more. Ahnd be gettin' rid o' one more monster lurkin' 'round our parts," he continued and raised his sword for the blow to sever her head while his foot kept her pinned down.

Her anger struck her in that moment as she struggled to throw him off of her. But that wasn't what happened. Another man stepped out of the trees and grabbed his sword hand then threw him off of her, "None o' that now. We'll be takin' it tae the village. The priest decides on the fates such as this one and ye know it well, ye fool," he said.

That lead to a very uncomfortable trip to their village where she was tied to a stake in the center of the place. Then the priest was brought and casually ordered her burned where she stood, calling her out as the monster that had been preying on their village. Well, that and more. But the other things the priest called her were even more insulting.

She hadn't even known they were here, much less been attacking any of them. But there was no arguing with them as the bracken was piled up around her feet and a torch was brought to light it. The blow to her head wouldn't let her focus on putting the flames out with her ability to control fire.

Instead something else happened, black flames spread over the priest almost too fast for her to see it. He didn't even have time to scream. But others did. The flames spread as the villagers tried to put the flames out, going from person to person as she watched.

By the time she was able to focus enough to put out the fire licking at her body, everyone in the village was ash. Even the children.

She got herself free from the stake and moved around the village, trying to find someone still alive who could have caused this. But she was the only one living there. Even the animals were dead.

In that moment, she realized she'd been the one to do it. She'd killed them all. Every last being in the village. She'd done this.

She paused at the entrance of one house and stared at five piles of ash, three of them with small toys beside them. In that moment, she knew fear. But not of what had nearly been done to her. She was afraid of what she could do.

She staggered out of the village, ignoring the patches of her body where she'd been burned by the plain fire and found herself attacked again at the edge of the cleared land. This time by the pack of vampires that had been using the village as a feeding ground.

They were going to kill her too, for two reasons. First, they knew she'd killed her Sire. Second, she had a power no one else did and had just used it with deadly results.

They too went up in those same black flames, then she passed out.

When she woke up again, she called to Lareth and when he appeared, she begged him to kill her before she used it again. Instead, he healed her and taught her to use it properly, just as he had her power over regular fire and shadow. When she refused to use it again, he told her what would happen if she didn't use it regularly enough to control it fully. She ignored him.

She knew she had good reason to fear this ability. She kept seeing those small piles of ash and the toys next to them over and over. She'd killed those innocent children. In that moment, she was grateful that she couldn't have children because she was afraid the black flames would take them from her if she lost her temper.

Centuries later, she would mourn not being able to have cubs of her own when she met Julius. But she always held that fear of herself and what she could do. She would always remember those small piles of ash, knowing that they were just small children who had done nothing wrong...

Sebastet got lost in that memory, seeing it over and over as she remained locked in sleep thanks to overdoing it a bit with the ability downstairs. And as she slept, she cried all over again for what she'd done that first time, for those small children...

What she didn't know yet, though, was that the Goddess had kept her promise to Lio and had given them both something they would never have expected. All Lio had to do was pay attention to his nose and her slight change in scent...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:29 am
Heavy Metal Dragoon

Silenced Nocturne

Bast had found her way here but stood just outside the room as she watched Sebastet shift on the bed in what had to be a nightmare. So she hesitated to enter then remembered why she was here and winced but stepped into the room anyway and deliberately dropped her pack with a loud thump.

That brought Sebastet up fast with a dagger in her hand, dark braid moving to rest over her shoulder as she looked around the room for a moment. But she froze when she saw who was standing just inside the doorway and shook her head with her emerald eyes wide, "No... You can't be real..." she said in a soft whisper then slowly got to her feet and approached.

Bast kept her eyes down at first to acknowledge Sebastet as the dominant female. But as the tiger female got closer, she raised her yellow-green eyes to meet emerald without fear, "My family sent me to you for help. The rest of the tribes know about you and this place but they can't get here. The world's forests are besieged either by humans in general or by the Church. We had friends that got me to a ship to get me here," she explained in a bit of a rush then quieted when Sebastet put a hand to her shoulder and pulled her in even closer.

In that moment, Bast had to acknowledge what Sebastet knew. There was no going back to save anyone. Her family had gotten her out to save her. When the realization hit her, Bast got a deathgrip on Sebastet's leathers and simply held her as the panic washed over her.

But the Hylarr were made of stronger stuff and Sebastet helped the younger Hylarr female calm herself again then pulled back so she could gently stroke the dark cheeks and soft fur, still in a bit of shock to see another Hylarr at all. She looked into the eyes then stepped back to look at the rest of her before returning to her eyes, "I can't place you, little one. Off hand, I'd call you a black leopard but there's no patterning..." she said softly, hoping to distract the younger female for a bit.

Bast looked a bit uncomfortable but took the change of subject anyway, "Black Puma, actually... The first... The original plan for me to leave was to send me to America where there was a puma tribe living. Until we got word that they'd been-" she stopped and looked down to take in a deep breath before continuing, "The jaguars told us. Then my parents changed the plan. I was to come to you for help, to tell you what I know of the other tribes, to see what could be done," she explained in a voice that only shook slightly.

Another deep breath and she finally looked up and continued, "I met a dragon of some sort down at the docks and a human male. They helped get me here to talk to you. But I can't... I mean..." Sebastet reached out to stroke her cheek gently in a soothing touch.

"It's alright, little one... No one will harm you here... You will see... It took me a while to get used to the humans as well. Take your time. There's a room downstairs. My mate just moved out of it and into this one. You can take that one for yourself. Anything you want for it, just write it down and leave the note in the office downstairs for my secretary," she tried to come up with something else to say but found herself simply staring for a long moment, "What's your name?" she finally asked.

"Bast..." she answered softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:29 pm
Heavy Metal Dragoon

Silenced Nocturne

They talked softly for a while longer then Bast collected her pack and headed downstairs, dropping the pack into the room she'd been offered then continuing out of the tower and into the garden, needing a bit of time to think.

After she left, Sebastet was left sitting on the edge of the bed in shock, staring off at nothing. She'd been through too much too fast to be able to think clearly so she tried not to think at all as she sat there.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:54 pm
Sebastet moved up the stairs and into her room. She paused in the middle of the room and considered what had happened. It dropped her to her knees and left her gasping for air for a moment. The shock of it kept her mind reeling.

Dancer was her godson. She'd seen him born here in this tower, watched him grow up, learn his powers, watched his first shifts, watched him come into his chosen profession, watched him go through heartbreak numerous times, taught him his first lessons in fighting....

Now... Now she didn't know if he was going to survive what he'd been through... She hadn't seen anything like it since her own days running from the Church. He'd been so badly injured...

She didn't know what to do. Ash had taken him to the demon realm for healing but she didn't know how Dancer would survive what he'd been through...

She simply didn't know what to do...

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas