Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Nanny** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:38 pm
Martini laughed. "Those are contradicting ideas, Briar! If you were to be better safe than sorry, you'd ask permission first. If you asked for forgiveness, you would be saying you were sorry... Reminds me of 'The pen being mightier than the sword' and the other adage 'Actions speak louder than words.' Which are also contradictory."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:47 pm
"You've really put a lot of thought into these kinds of things, haven't you?" she asked smugly. She wondered why she hadn't ever thought in detail about small things.
Probably because I think it's a waste of time... 'Course, I thought a lot of things I was wrong about.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:58 pm
"I wasn't saying that violence solved everything. I just said that around here, it's more useful than reading a lot of the time. Because trust me, I love reading. It's one of my favorite things to do. But reading won't do you much good when a guy is shooting at you. Unless the book is bullet proof." explains Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:04 pm
"Speaking of," interrupted Briar, "m-maybe..."
God, this is so emberrassing. she thought.
She took a deep breath, gestured to the book, and asked them, "W-would one of you mind... reading this to me?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:55 pm
"Yeah, sure, hand it here." he says, taking the book and reading it to her. After he finished, he closes the book and hands it back.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:01 pm
Briar's heart felt heavier somehow, and she smiled sadly and said, "Thanks..."
She looked around at the library, and she knew that if she didn't leave soon she was going to cry; she wished her father was here to see it. "Where can we go next?" she asked, casually wiping her eyes.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:09 pm
"Um, well, the Atrium is right down the hall."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:15 pm
Martini shook his head. "I don't give much thought on what I say. When I do, it's usually very important. I can think faster than the average bear." He said, imitating a YogiBear accent.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:15 pm
Briar laughed at Martini's impersonation; in the little time she'd known him, she could tell that he was gonna be a good friend of hers.
"Right! Let's go!" she said with fake cheer as she stood up.
What the hell's an Atrium? she thought to herself as she tried not to do or say something stupid.
She grabbed Fenrir's hand as he stood, and she smiled at him and said, "I think you should lead again."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:30 pm
Fenrir laughs at Martini as well. "Alright. Come on." he says, leading her out the door. He had grown used to holding hands with her, and didn't even think about it anymore. He leads her down the hall to the Atrium, swinging the doors open to reveal A forest the size of a small neighborhood. "We put a forest in here after Swift's forest burnt down. He needed a place for the Flickey's to live, a tribe of intelligent birds who raised him."

((Also, I was wrong. The Atrium is on the first floor, but oh well.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:37 pm
((S'all right! Easy mistake to make.))

Briar looked around and marveled at the scenery. "Whoa! This is so cool!" she cheered. She took in a deep breath and smelled the trees. She smiled broadly and asked, "Are there any Flickeys, like, that I can see now? Or are they all out partying or somethin'?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:46 pm
"The vast majority moved back into the Forest now that is growing back. But a few stayed. In fact, one of them I've grown attached to. He hangs out in the canopy." He lets out a whistle, and a little red Flicky flies down from the top branches and onto Fenrir's shoulder. "Hey there, what's up"

"Nothing much. You? And who's your lady friend?" he asks.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:47 pm
She was taken by the appearance of the Flickey. "Aw, how cute!" she cooed. She giggled and said, "I'm Briar! I'm new here. Nice to meet you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:12 pm
"Nice to meet you too. My name's Peter." the bird says. Fenrir takes Briar's hand and raises it to his shoulder and Peter climbs over.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out