Submit

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:07 am
Mithfae was consintrating on holding the cup of water for the she elf and had not notived the others steeping through the portal tell zac spoke. she gave a started cry and near about droped the cup that she had been holding to idrils lips.
she spun aroudn adn looked up at zac, "I know not fell'n one. i..i am..not form here. though there is a kitchen not far from here." she said and pointed the way she had come from having been to it and had grabbed the water cup. she stood and smoothed her dress and composed her self. standing to her full highth which was not much compared to the vary tall angel. looking him dead in the eyes then she spotted the other i he was supporting. she went and touched snows face with her own just as pale hands. and then looked a bit panicked then pointed to the castle kitchen. "covered from the sun.." she said and silently with royal grace lead the way to the door. she opened it and spoke
"what is her name? the vampire. I must know for her to enter."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:27 pm
User Image

Zac nodded as he moved snow over his shoulder but keep her covered as he picked up Idril. He made sure Grim was still wrapped up with Snow before he followed the fae. "her human name was Sophia but she goes by her vampire name snow" he said as his armor disappered and he was left staning in a loin cloth.

Fallen one ZAC
User Image

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:34 am
Princess MithFae, Of the Fae Courts
User Image

User Image

User Image

Mithfae's jaw almost fell open upon seeing Zec fullness ..fullness.
though she quickly composed her self and nodded and then turned to the door as it came up she raised her hand to the sky and spoke with authority.
"I Princess Mithfae, hair to the thrones of the Fae allow Snow, before named Sophia to enter this dwelling place.." she said and turned. she opened the door turning the brass handle. "sorry to be such but the protection on the doors allow no uninvited vampire to enter. i may have still triggered some alarm. but as for now. enter freely and of your own will."" she said shifting out of the way her black dress and wings shimming lightly in the sun.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:29 am
User Image

Zac nodded thanks to her not know the rules of this place but not caring either. He job was to make sure snow and her friend where safe and sound. Once he got Snow and Idril to a bed to rest he would seek out the owner and ask them for permission to stay. Entering the kitchen he moved them to the table for now.

Fallen one ZAC
User Image

((exict to the ktichen))  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:22 pm
Sebastet stepped into the garden from her tower, pausing for just a moment before moving on silent feet towards the center of the paradise that Crisdean had created for her. She knew that he was planning on heading to the Elven Realm for the crowning of their new king. Something she was grateful for since the Elves had always been overly cautious with her and reluctant to contact her for anything despite the fact that she was considered their ally.

She slowly made her way past plots of night-blooming flowers, mazes of various types, and benches of stone and metal, the edges of her cloak making a small swishing sound as it moved over the grass at the edges of the pathway. But she finally got to the center of the garden and paused in front of the night-blooming jasmine she'd spent 50 years breeding, finally culminating in its planting here in a large stone urn that allowed it to spread and cover the urn until it started to touch the pale sand at the base.

There were black and red roses surrounding this small section of the garden and marking it from the rest, making it private and some place she liked to come to when she needed to get away from everything else that requited her attention. And so much required her attention these days...

She really did need a secretary...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:07 pm
Princess MithFae, Of the Fae Courts
User Image

Mithfae left the kitchien and entered the garden as the night air filled it. "I feel strangely safe here.." she said to her self and sifted to her fae/human form. a short young lady in a black dress, and her dark wings showing in there glory. she walkedl in the gardens shadows and plants.
a raven was perched not to far from her and watched her and gave a soft call.
She looked up brushing the hair out of her eyes and brushed the creases out of her dark dress, she held out her hand and spoke to the bird in its language. "fear me not dark one, i am a friend please come and perch upon my arm and share with me the moon and seed that has been created for us." the raven cocked its head and gave another call and flapped its wings and flew down to her and landed upon her arm. she gave it some seeds she happened to keep on her person for the ravens that lived in the courts of her mother.
After awhile the raven took to the trees again and mithfae waved goodbye.

she soon found a small circle clearing and she stopped to rest. she sat upon the earth and sat in the moonlight and just breath in the clear air resting.
she soon got up and circled around the small hidden clearing she had found and she went to the center and striked pose and began to dance around in it and, sang as she did so.

"Dancing a spiral we sing unaware
On fairy night wings, our songs fill the air
Making circle of magic and light
Watched silently by the fae of the night
Our hearts full of love
And our arms open wide
We hold the key to the fairies' delight

Songs in our hearts
Belong in the air
The words of our wisdom we bring forth to share

Our songs in the night as we dance round the flame
The fairy nightsongs are never the same
The words from our lips as we sing for the night
Impart to the fae
Our hearts' truest sight

Songs of the forest in sweet harmony
We give the gift of our song to the fairy
Dancing a spiral we sing unaware
Of fairy night wings, our songs fill the air

Our songs in the night as we dance round the flame
Impart to the fae
Our hearts' truest sight

On fairy night wings, our songs fill the air
Making a circle of magic and light
Watched silently by the fae of the night

The songs in the night as we dance round the flame
Impart to the fae
Our hearts' truest sight...

Our hearts full of love
And our arms open wide
We hold the key to the fairies' delight
Songs in our hearts
Belong in the air
The words of our wisdom we bring forth to share

The songs in the night as we dance round the flame
Impart to the fae
Our hearts truest sight...

Sounds of the forest in sweet harmony
We give the gift of our song to the fairy
Of fairy night wings
Our songs fill the air..."
she went on singing and dancing. forgetting her cares and worries for the moment. but also that there where others around. she did not reilize sabby was near as she sang and dance

*Fairy Nightsongs Lyrics by Gary Stadler  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:58 pm
User Image

Snow just nodded and followed him out to the garden where she stopped. she still looked like stone but her eyes where wide and fulled with shock and surprise. She never had seen a garden like this before and it was so...it was like a dream. Living around dead things and monsters and killer plants, this seemed so unreal to her. The scents o the scents she wanted to get lost in her and figure out what smelled so sweet. She felt like she should live before she got her cold hands on some thing and ruined it. "this is very lovely" she said to Dev, "where too now and thank you for showing me."

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:11 pm
Devossy

User ImageDev gave a small nod as he looked around at the garden as well then raised one hand in the direction they needed to go, "It is beautiful, I have to give Sebastet that. You can come out here anytime you want to. But the kitchen is over here," he said simply and started towards the right down a stone-laid pathway.

They passed numerous bushes, shrubs, flowers and small trees, most of them night-bloomers as they walked, "So, why are you so pale, Snow? I know most vampires are pale, but you're kinda taking it to the extreme. there are blood packets kept in the kitchen and several humans here who are perfectly willing to donate," he said to her, his tone a bit sarcastic but not intentionally so as he glanced at her with eyes even stranger than Cain's had been. Dev carried one eye the color of lavender and one in crimson, both eyes completely at odds with his dark looks but still strikingly beautiful on him.

It also probably didn't help that he was picking at her a bit. But he just couldn't help it. He was attracted to people that were dangerous, male and female alike...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:32 pm
User Image

"I enjoy and like none human blood" snow said looking at him her voice holding a warning tone, "the last time I feed it was a were who tasted very rough but I think that was for I had to bite throw the fur." She was putting it her polite way she would not hasaty if she was hungry to bite him. so she was telling him to keep his distance from her at all times. "My Sire said I was pale as a human but when he tired me it seemed all sighs of life where drained from me" she said looking back at the path, "my hair lost its color my eyes died and my skin went white as snow. Heanc why my Sire called me Snow. I am cold and dead like winter and will kill with out thought." Her hand ran over her chain whip remembering what she was told at a young vampire age. Kill or be killed for there is no life for you.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:44 pm
Devossy

User ImageDev gave her a soft laugh as they approached the kitchen, fully able to see the others through the window. Including someone he recognized. Honestly, she was just making it too easy for him...

"Well, if you're out for non-human, you're in the right place for it. The guy inside with the silver and white hair isn't human and caters to vampires on a regular basis. As for me..." he paused there and deliberately moved right up to her, putting an arm around her waist to pull her into his body with a grip that proved he was as far from human as it got and grinned at her as he let out a low purr.

Oh yeah, he liked the dangerous ones alot and she positively smelled of it. He was deliberately tempting her and knew it, "Honey, I'm a WereTiger... And the more dangerous you are, the more tempting you are to me," he told her in a low voice, deliberately teasing her.

But he released her just as fast as he'd grabbed her and walked away from her, "Getting into the kitchen should be easy for you from here, Babe. You get hungry, come and find me," he said in a cheerful tone as he moved further into the garden...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:57 pm
User Image

though she did not show it Snow was happy to see the other safe and in the kitchen. Seeing the male in the kitchen made her wonder if this place was nothing but males. she had yet to see some one who lived here that was female that was not a maid. She was ready to go in when Dev pulled her in to him and she let out a hiss. She hated to be touched, every by friend she hated it. "One rule were hands off" she hissed and was ready about take a good swipe at his throat with her long nails but he let go just in time. O she was going to have to watch this one big time. Taking her chain whip off she whipped it at him only to cut his jacket before she headed to the kitchen door. "try that again and you will be food" she said in a cold but pissed off voice. all she wanted to do now was have a hot bath.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:10 pm
Devossy

User ImageDev gave his own hiss when she used her whip on him and turned around with a grin that wouldn't quit, giving off a purr that was a bit deeper and louder, "Oohh... So dangerous, vampire... And I was only making an offer..." he purred to her, clearly taking her warning as a turn on.

But he only gave her another soft chuckle and turned away again, this time disappearing into the garden before she could do anything else to him. But she had his scent now, so she could easily find him anywhere in the castle if she wanted to and he knew it.

At least he'd made one thing clear to her: there was plenty available to her if she needed a feed, and plenty of others willing to let her take a vein...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:25 pm
User Image

Snow just ignored that last bit as she got to the door. She would never understand men at all or weres too. As much as they tasted good for they had a bit of human and beast in them they where so hard to understand. She jsut let it go as she opened the door and stepped in to the kitchen. ((exit))

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:38 pm
Sebastet had gotten herself cleaned up and dressed then grabbed a cloak as she went straight for the center of the garden where her night blooming jasmine had once stood. She'd tried so hard to create the plant again, but hadn't had the time before her temper got loose. She'd had to go into her lock-up room until Dancer had come to her and helped her through it.

She wished he hadn't done it. When she'd come to, she'd seen what she'd done to him and had instantly hated herself for it. But he'd told her to leave him be and she'd done as he wished even though it had killed a part of her to do so.

She looked at the planter that should have been holding the key to controlling her temper and closed her eyes under the cover of the cloak, wondering what she was going to do now....

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:48 pm
User Image

Getting back the the garden snow looked down at the stone her bare feet touched. She liked it out here for it was different and felt peaceful. smelling the night air she picked up a lot of different scents but she could smell the were. moving she walked like she was a shadow with no sound. Seeing one person she moved far around them not to bug the strange smelling one. She just hoped the were was not annoying thing time if some one need him.

Red Gypsy

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces