Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:27 pm
User Image

Yamille giggled at that. This was going to be a very fun night at this rate. Taking the bottle she took another swing of it and shook her head. "Well how would you like me to dance for you by the waves to night?" she asked smiling., "moon light and make a bon fire?" It would be private and then they could snuggle on a bracket under the stars.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Really?" He asked taking another sip and sliding it back. "Sounds like a lot of fun to me." He said looking at her grinning. "So you ready to give up or what?" He asked.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image

"Well if I keep drinking this I will not be able to dance with out tripping so I am going to say you win this round for now" Yamille said taking another swing. Putting the bottle down she got to her feet and started to pull her coin purse from inside her top. Going to pay she smiled as the group around them awwwed that the contest was over. The loser paid the winners and some went to hit on Yamille. Yamille laughed and was nice to them but told them she was with some one for the night.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:46 pm

Berial smiled letting her go ahead of him. He turned and growled at the guy. "Clean your ears out next time scum she is with me." He said some jealousy showing. He walked close to her. "So to the beach so I can see your clumsy dance now that your a bit buzzed." He said kidding with her.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image

Yamille smiled and went and took his arm as the guys backed off. "so ready to head out? and I am not that drunk just buzzed" she said smiling at him as she stuffed her coin purse back in between her breast and her top. She preferred it in there for no one in there right mind would try and steal it with out them getting a black eye or losing a ball.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:06 pm

He took her arm in his as well and walked off. "Sure you aren't cutie." He said smiling not being able to help it. He had difficulty looking when she put her purse away. "You are a tease as well I am guessing." He said.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image

"Tease" Yamille said before she started laughing, "I am playing nice right now. If you really want me to tease you I can." smiling she hugged his arm to her chest and rubbed against it. Looking sweetly up at him she winked and giggled. O she could tease in many ways and she enjoyed it all too. Heading to the door she grabbed what was left of the elven wine for them to drink.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:21 pm

His face went slightly red from what she did. He pushed his hand on her chest. "I can be a tease as well. If you want me to be." He said pushing a bit harder. "But we will save that for another time." He said walking on with her.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image

Yamille gasped and giggled and blushed. No why she could just run in to a guy as fun and as playful as him here of all places. Was it just luck or was she going to regret it later. she would find out but for now she was happy. she hugged his arm again as they made there way out of the tavern and in to the night to head to the beach. Every guy behind them saying he was lucky.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:18 pm
User Image

Crelancelo The Bartender

"Martini dry, shaken not stirred"

Location in the bar

Looking at the panther when it belched made him wonder what else it could do. He didn't want to think of the things it might do when drunk. Could be quite a show but the he would have to clean it up and that thought did not appeal to him at all.

WHen he heard the panther talk to him again it made him slightly happier to hear the animal compliment him. "Why thank you I have always been told my taste in alcohol suggestions is rather quite exquisite," Crelancelo said to her.

He went to clean some of the glasses when he heard he talk again. Turning his head he noticed the panther was now on the bar. Sighing he began to walk over when he heard the panther give a name to call it by. Such an interesting name for such a large cat passed out on the bar.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Such an act just isn't very cute you know. I have tend this bar and to be honest I can't slide drinks through you Ebony," Crelancelo said as he whipped up a concoction of vodka with a raw egg and some tomato juice with a dash of salt and pepper. Setting it under the counter he tried to rouse the panther.

"Come on now Ebony. I have to have the bar available for what I do. I even made you a drink to make sure you don't have a hangover. You might not like the smell or taste but it works," Crelancelo said trying to get Ebony to wake up long enough to get off of the bar and drink the Prairie oyster.  

Eltritch_Ulric

Beloved Flatterer

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:27 pm

The door swung open to the inn, the faint smell of brimstone and salted earth accompanying the newcomer of the island as he strode on in. Despite having only landed on the island a day ago, his look had changed; he was now sporting a long duster of red and dark azure scales, jagged spikes lining his shoulders and his fiery red hair cut short. In short, he looked like a cross between a thug and a barbarian, save for the regal bearing his face held and the stern look in his eyes. He hardly took note of anybody in the inn, instead preferring to take a seat at the bar and folding his hands before him. His nose twitched every now and then, much like a hound sniffing for a trail; the scent of vampires were everywhere yet he didn't see any of them immediately. None of that mattered; sooner or later someone would come find him, and he would get his lead. Apparently, the Dark Druidess of this Island was also a vampire, and perhaps the only one strong enough to inflict the carnage he suffered in his valley.

Revenge was a dish best served cold, but he would make sure she felt the fire of his rage first. Until then, a cold beer would do.

((had to move post here))  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:44 pm
User Image

Ebony caught the scent of what the bartender was offering and snorted. Then she sneezed, waking herself up and rolling down off of the bar at the same time. It would have been a graceful thing, but there were barstools in the way. So she actually landed laying across three or four stools, "Damn Bartender dude! Don't wave anything that pungent anywhere a cats nose!" she yelled out as she used one large paw to wipe at her eyes.

She finally opened those chartreuse eyes to look around the bar and had to groan, giving a pained whine as well, "Damnit! I didn't want to go to work this fast!" she complained a bit but got herself to her feet and off of the barstools, gave herself a hard shake that made her collar and bracelets jingle a bit, and then started moving over to the newcomer in the bar.

"Yo! Drink-dude! A beer for the pissed off guy and another shot of that good stuff for me!" she called out to the bartender, sounding certain that he'd do it with flair and caution.

She hopped up onto a stool next to the guy in the red scales and spikes and gave him the full force of her chartreuse eyes, "Now then... You might not like it and I certainly don't, but you get to have me attached at your hip for the time you're going to be here. So go ahead and get the ranting over the whole thing over with so that we can move on to the point where you accept it. It'll make things run so much smother," she announced to him, her purring voice a unique mix of sarcasm, happiness, and inevitability.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:49 pm
At first, the man said nothing as a rather large panther sat next to him, nor did he stir from his thoughts as she began to talk to him. However, by the time she was done with her speech, his glance turned sideways to her. "A talking housecat; no wonder you smell funny." Was his first reply, then his eyes moved back to the bartender with a glare that would probably scare most immortals creatures and frighten mortals into submission. "If you insist on being my shadow, make yourself useful and take me to the mistress of this island. If you can't or won't, then get out of my face." He grumbled, yet why did her scent bother him so much? She didn't smell of any animal he could recognize, and he knew scents very, very well. Hers seemed to be on the tip of his tongue, yet nestled so far inside his head that he couldn't put a name to what his senses were giving him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image

Ebony rolled her eyes at the blustering, "I was planning on taking you to her, you over-grown lizard. But you should know that she can't give you what you want, vampires weren't responsible for that attack. If you want the ones responsible, you need to look a little closer to home, Lao-Shan Lung...," she told him in a throaty purr that was both feline and something else, something that she knew Lao hadn't heard in a very long time.

The very large panther sitting next to him was more than she seemed to be, more than she appeared to be.

"You will get your answers, lizard. But they might not be the answers you want to get, answers that will make what you imagined seem like a child's nightmare in comparison to the true horror of it...," she told him in an ominous tone.

Then she jumped down from her stool and headed for the doorway, "Drink-Dude! I'll be back for that whiskey later!" she called out happily, "And on that note, let's go see who else I can piss off tonight!" she added, sounding truly happy to be doing exactly what she'd said she was going to do.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Eltritch_Ulric

Beloved Flatterer

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:29 pm
User Image

Crelancelo The Bartender

"Martini dry, shaken not stirred"

Location in the bar

Realizing that the panther ebony had already left he began to laugh to himself a bit. The was a most amusing reaction he had seen to a prairie oyster. When he had stopped laughing he drank the prairie oyster and smiled. He liked them and knew they were a great cure for hangovers.

Noticing that she wanted more whiskey when she came back made him smile. It was a special reserve that he had been saving for good customers or a good laugh. Granted there was four more bottle of the stuff he still liked keeping it around.

"Rex how much more bussiness do you think we will have tonight. I am going on my break for a minute but I will still serve drinks if needed," Crelancelo said as he pulled out a bottle a blood from the cooler. Then he grabbed a glass and sat down on one of the stools and poured himself a glass of the pigs blood. Sipping it he felt relieved that he didn't have to give in to any urges to bite people as long as there was a supply of pigs blood around.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff