Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Elven Realm
The House of Healing (part of kings castle) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:18 pm
Rowan felt his body tighten as she moaned. Before he had any other thought she was talking to him.
He bowed to her.

" The answer is complicated, but for general purposes no, this is our first time meeting. My name is Rowan, lady Wren and I am here to protect you."

"My apologies for arriving late."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:33 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Her body's response to his voice shocked her, her body filling with a sudden need that she'd never experienced before. As it was, it took her another moment to speak again.

"Protect me? I don't understand..." she even looked confused as she said it, "I'm the king's protector... Why would I need protection?" she asked him, her voice slightly breathy with the reaction she'd had to his voice.

Even hearing his name had the same effect on her and drew her to him even more. She couldn't help but feel some kind of connection to him, something that made her want to reach out to touch him. It was hard for her to fight it so she covered it by settling the blanket around herself a bit more securely. Not for modesty's sake, she'd never encountered anyone who wanted her in... that way. But she did suddenly feel cold, as if her body needed a warmth the blankets couldn't provide...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:29 am
He motioned to her chest.
"You need protection as you were nearly killed. Yes, for one as strong as you are, death is still possible as your assailant, has the ability to kill you. That arrow was very tainted, hence why you are in bed now.

Rowan approached again and kneeled by her bedside.

"Yes you are the king's protector but even those who protect, need to be protected once in a while."

Rowan smiled softly at her.
"Your part to play in his coronation will soon be ending and it is by then, life will be sweeping you up faster than you thought possible. You are important not only to the king and his people, but to others you have yet to meet."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:52 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren had to put her hand into a fist with the blanket in it to keep from reaching out to him when he knelt beside the bed. The position instantly drew her to things she hadn't noticed before. He was bigger than she was, long and lean but muscular at the same time. A fighter then. But there was something tender in his eyes when he looked at her that made her stomach do strange flip-flops.

"I still don't understand, though... The bolt was aimed at the king... Only the magic that forged the position of king's protector into being kept him alive and sent the bolt into me..." she said softly, clearly not getting the point that she was the intended target.

Such a thought never entered her mind. While she knew others might consider her an obstacle in the way of reaching the king, she never once considered she'd be the target of an assassin all on her own.

She was distracted enough by her confusion that she started to reach out to touch his hair before she could stop the movement, then she froze just a short distance away from actually touching him and blinked her golden eyes at her hand and pulled it back, "I apologize. I don't know why I did that. I just seem to need to touch you, though I cannot figure out why," she told him softly, clearly not understanding that when she'd worn the gown he'd given her, when she'd accepted that, she'd formed a connection with him that would draw her to him.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:32 pm
He could see how she was nervous and fidgety. The pull to him was strong, but thankfully she was strong enough to hold herself back. This showed him, that she was strong in mind.

"....have you ever thought that perhaps the king was the decoy? Yes it would be a bonus to kill the soon to be elven king, but what better target can there be than the eternal guardian? Without you, there would be no king...no protection for the one who is supposed to unify the broken tribes....chaos and destruction of the elven race would happen."

As she apologized he gave her a nod.
"Perhaps you are drawn to me as I am unusual."

Rowan was not about to tell her he spelled her dress. Things were going smoothly at the moment and he was not about to ruin that.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:55 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

((*grins* You sneaky little thing, you))

Wren frown as she thought that one through in silence, keeping her hands busy with putting the covers more securely around herself as she folded her legs more comfortably. Her mind worked through all the angles of his suggestions, moving from one to the next, considering angles and complications at a swift pace.

"The reception was a celebration of the coronation, so they could no longer prevent his crowning. I'd already brought over my kin right before the attack happened, so that couldn't be stopped either. I knew I'd have just enough power to remove the curse from him after the Calling but was unsure if it would actually work. Then the bolt hit me and I knew it was a perfect heart-shot. I knew I was going to die. But I knew there is power to be had in that as well, so I used the oldest spell known to remove his curse, giving him full access to the powers he'd been denied. My death should have prevented that but didn't. Then he did the impossible and brought me back. That action will secure the tribes and clans of the Elves to him much tighter than anything else could do, so the chaos is denied to the one who wanted it. But I do see the potential in removing his protector. When I chose him, I knew he would be able to unite them. But with me out of the way, his only protection would come from the castle itself and his own abilities so he would still be at risk. Any attempt on him after eliminating me would likely be fatal and plunge the Elves back into war..."

Her voice was soft as she worked through the details and knew she'd have to accept his help, finally giving a nod to him for that, "I'll accept the protection. I see the need for it. Thank you," she told him as she turned to look at him again with only a slight frown on her face, "You say 'unusual'... How so? I'm not sure about this feeling... It's distracting to me, to feel this way... I've never felt like this before," she admitted to him, still not realizing yet that his seal on the room had blocked out everything for them, even her connection to the castle. It gave them the perfect privacy for this moment...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:00 pm
User Image

"I am hoping for a very soon someday" Amity said as malag purried, "its why I want to be a priestess so I can carry the good word of love and peace to all." "ou are a verrrry wise oung one"Malag purrised. amity could not help but blush at that. "Thank you but I still have much to learn" she said, "shall we go check on every one now?" She could hear wern's voice but a males she did not know it got her worried as she headed out of the room she was in with Aeriolous. "Wern?" she said coming to the main room again.

Hot Champion_of_justice

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:23 pm
It was amazing to see her mind work so quickly and to hear her actually talk out the outcomes was interesting. He nodded as everything she said was what she had to know anyway.

"Exactly. He is still at risk and if the risk is able to take his life, yes, the elves would destroy one another with war. Such chaos would not only envelop this realm, but others as well."

He stood and dusted off his knees.

"Unusual....what do I mean? Well I do not look like any elf nor do I speak with any type of dialect. I'm dressed as a priest, yet I am sure you know I am not."

He sat on the bed next to her and took her hand in his. Rough callouses on a hand that knew hard work and showed off how much he trained with his weapons. Rowan held up her hand to his lips and brushed a kiss against it as he held her gaze.

"Or perhaps, I am a being you have wanted to know....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aeriolous agreed with Amity to check on Wren. He didn't hear any voices, but then again, he wasn't one to try and listen for anything that didn't concern him.

A bad habit, but unless it affected him or his clan, he was not much one to care about others affairs.

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:34 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren gave him a slow nod, agreeing with what he said about the potential for chaos. She'd agreed to the need for a protector for herself even though she had no idea what to do with one, so it would be a learning experience for her and one she accepted as such.

Then he sat on the bed and took her hand, the touch making her give a shiver that had nothing to do with being cold. But when he kissed her hand, she let out a soft gasp at the reaction running through her and shivered again. His final words making her think again of the dress she'd been sent and her desire to know of the one who had sent it to her.

She raised her eyes to meet his and considered hard what to say next, "You sent me the gown..." she whispered to him softly, not knowing how but knowing that she had to be right. Everything about him called to her, drew her to want to know more of him, made her want more of his touch and presence.

Her hand shifted in his to hold his and found that it felt perfect to her, it felt right to hold his hand. Just as she knew it would feel right and perfect to have his arms around her even though she couldn't remember being held by anyone before. While she didn't know anything about love personally, she did know her instincts. And her instincts were screaming at her that this man in front of her right now was the one she was fated to be with in every way, that they were a perfect match for each other. They were both fighters, both protectors and guides, and both with personalities that would mesh well together.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:08 am
User Image

Amity could not help but very worried for there was no one in here. Here mother, was not here, the other healer was not and not to mention Wern was not where she saw her last. she had heard voices but now there was nothing in her and that worried her very much. "this is not good where is every one" she said looking around.

"Som Went to thee king to giv thrrr coldonise" Malag said with a purr, "As forrrr werrrn she is fine. dont worrrrry, she will be bak but we can wait orrrrrr go morrrn with theeee king ovrrrr his motherrrrr." she smiled as her tail swayed.
User Image

Hot Champion_of_justice

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:45 pm
Aeriolous looked around and noticed that it was indeed empty in the area. Was it a concern? Not really. Even though there were deaths and an attack, the castle had more than increased its security and he was quite sure everyone was safe for the moment.

"I think we should do as Malag has suggested. We should go mourn with the King. Offer condolences...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rowan smirked knowingly at her.
"Aye, It was I who sent you the dress. I had it specially made for you."

As she stared at him, he reached forward with his free hand and he stroked her soft smooth skin. He felt hot inside.....he wanted to touch her more, wanted to....

He felt himself licking suddenly dry lips as he leaned in and whispered to her.
"Forgive me...but I have waited a very long time for you and I cannot hold back at this moment."

Rowan did not give her a chance to answer as he pressed his lips against hers. Jolts of pleasure ran through him as their lips connected.

Indeed.....this was what he had been waiting for, for so long.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:57 pm
User Image

"agreed but first I should change if we are going to morning" amity said. She ran off and changed into a black with blue lining dress that fell all around her feet. Going back to them malag smiled purring. She had Carroe's clip in her hair but her hair was down her back and loss. "Perrrrrefct" Malag said. "Thank you" she said smiling at the two, "lets go and give are condolences." heading to the door she would wait for them. She felt bad for the king and would talk to him later for she knew what it was like to loss a parent and the pain that was felt.

User Image

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:17 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren felt a momentary confusion at his apology. Then a small gasp as his lips touched hers. That one simple touch sent fire through her nerves and lightening through her body. She felt herself leaning into the kiss as her hands abandoned the covers to cup his face, her golden eyes closing as she got lost in the feeling of his lips moving over hers.

For the first time in her very long life, she wanted to experience what cane after a kiss. She'd read everything in the library about relationships and loving, including some very detailed books.

She shifted a little closer to him, her lips moving against his as a soft moan escaped her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:51 pm
Aeriolous waited with Malag as Amity scampered off to change clothes. He scratched the cats head and yawned. Stress and keeping up airs, was more taxing than he thought.

Aeriolous wanted to go home and get into more comfortable clothes. These high regal clothes he was wearing were only used for formal occasions and special occasions, which rarely happened at home, due to there nothing really to celebrate. Perhaps when the water system was fixed....then hey could celebrate something, even though it was mundane.

He smiled as Amity came back out and he noticed the hair clip. He gave a nod of approval and offered for Amity to lead the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rowan was glad her response to his kiss was positive. He expertly deepened the kiss as a soft moan escaped her throat. As much as he wanted to push her back and move over her, there were rules he had to follow and she was still recovering.

Perhaps when she was better he could mount an assault on her bodily senses...but until then, he had to play it cool. He had to be the 'good guy'.

He kissed her hungrily for several minutes before he broke the kiss and sat back. His eyes were bright and he looked a bit flushed.

"Mmmm. A most enjoyable kiss......I would show you much more, but until you are well.....I promise to behave. Besides....you are special and I want to show you how much I care in steps over a bit of time."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:06 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

It took her a few moments to be able to understand anything after he finished the kiss, leaving her blinking at him for that amount of time, her golden eyes dazed. Her hands gently fell to the blanket as he moved back a bit from her, not realizing yet that it had fallen. When her brain finally kicked back into gear, she blushed for the first time in her life and raised the fingers of one hand to her lips in soft wonder.

Then she realized that she wasn't entirely covered with the blanket anymore and her eyes widened in shock as she raised it back over her chest and blushed even more. This was the very first time she'd ever had any thought for her body as far as a man was concerned and wasn't entirely sure what to do.

But his words made sense. He was right that they should take this slowly. She had to re-read those books too.

She gave him a small nod, "Slow... Slow is good..." she said softly, her voice now a bit breathy from the effect he'd had on her. She cleared her throat a bit and looked around the room, noting that the only thing she had to wear at the moment was the wedding gown, "I should go check on Eru... I feel better, but I know I'm not up to full strength yet..." she said mainly to herself, though she didn't move yet, not entirely sure that her legs would hold her up after that kiss...  
Elven Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff