Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Discorded - S Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:45 pm
"Yeah, Twi, everything's fine!"
"Why don't you stay out of my business, huh, geek?"
"Wha... What?! B-But I didn't say that!"

After that thought passed, one of the shards of glass disappeared and Bonfire's bright red coat dulled to an ashy red color and his mane faded as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:00 pm
Twilight was taken aback by Bonfire's remark. She looked at him curiously and replied, "I-I'm sorry? Bonfire, what's going on with you?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:10 pm
"I-I don't know! Please, help Twilight!"
"Shut up! I'm in control now, loser."

"What's it matter to you?! Maybe I'm just havin' a crappy day! Why don't you make yourself useful and go bug somepony else?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:17 pm
Twilight scoffed and looked him over. "fine, but I'm gonna figure out what's wrong one way or another!" she called to him as she stormed back into the library and left him behind.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:45 pm
"What the heck is wrong with you?!"
"Heh, just getting rid of that nerd. You'll thank me later."

Bonfire continued to walk, but now he was headed back into town. This wasn't good. There was no telling what Bonfire would do...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:54 pm
Pinkie Pie was buying ingredients to make a cake that she'd been wanting to try. "Now, let's see!" she said as she looked at her list. "Eggs, flour, vanilla, hmm... Oh! Sprinkles!" She scanned the marketplace, and her eyes fell on Bonfire. He seemed a bit angry. Maybe she could cheer him up!
"Hello!" she said as she pranced over to him. "Bonfire, how are you today?" She noticed the bits of mirror in his mane and added, "Ooh, sparkly! I love sparkles! They look great on you!"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:05 pm
"No! No! Pinkie! Get away from me!
"Hey there, sweet cheeks." Bonfire flirted. "I'd be a lot better if you came back to my place."
"You're terrible! Stop it right now!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:13 pm
Pinkie cocked her head and thought for a moment. "Why?" she asked curiously. She gasped happily and said, "Oh, no, lemme guess! Did you get a pet? Or maybe you redecorated? Oh! No! Do you have a suprise? I love suprises! OH! No! Wait! Are you throwing a party? Oh my gosh, a Redecoration-Slash-Pet Suprise Party! Oh my gosh, I'll totally go! Take me there, Bonfire! C'mon, let's go!"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:20 pm
"No! Pinkie! You're a monster! She's not into that kind of stuff! At least... I don't think..."
"Good! Then we'll test it. It feels like your member hasn't even struck gold yet. This'll be fun."
"N-N-NO! PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS TO PINKIE!"
"Alright then, sweet cheeks. Let's go have some fun.~" Bonfire wrapped his tail around pinkie's as he began to walk off in the direction of the fire station.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:35 pm
Autha had gone to Bonfire's house, but she hadn't seen him there. She figured that he'd gone out to do some shopping, so she was on her way to the marketplace when she saw him and Pinkie Pie.

Oh, there he is! And to think that I was worrying over... Are they... holding tails?!

She dashed over in front of them to stop them from moving forward. Hoping that she'd misunderstood the situation, she asked through gritted teeth, "Pinkie Pie, Bonfire, what are you doing?" Pinkie smiled and replied, "Oh, Bonfire was just taking me to his house!" she leaned forward and whispered, "He's throwing a Redecoration-Slash-Pet Suprise Party!"

That's odd... His house didn't look redecorated....

She looked to Bonfire and asked, "Dear, is that true?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:42 pm
"No. No, no, NO, NO! STOP RIGHT NOW!"
"Hahahaha! Two for the price of one! Get ready for your first threesome, little colt."
"Heh heh. Yeah, yeah. I'm throwing a party alright. A party with both your sweet flanks on my little pal downstairs."
Bonfire winked to Autha, motioning down to his crotch.
"A-Autha...! D-Don't believe him! Please!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:50 pm
Autha was shocked. He'd never been so bold before, and she didn't like it one bit!
"Oh, you have a friend over?" asked Pinkie. "That's who the party's for! Oh, I've gotta meet him! C'mon, Autha! You can come too!"
Autha turned to Bonfire before he could elaborate and shot him a look. she was modest, but she wasn't stupid; she could easily think of a few words in that sentence that could be... mispercieved. She narrowed her eyes and said to him, "Do not dare say a word! What is wrong with you? Stop acting like this at once!"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:53 pm
"What?" He asked slyly. "A stallion's gotta do what a stallion's gotta do. And this stallion's gotta do you two."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:07 pm
Her hart filled with anger, and she took a deep breath and growled, "Okay, Bonfire, last chance. Give me one good reason why I should not kick you in the face right now!"
She hated being angry, but this is behavior she wasn't willing to stand by and take.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:11 pm
Bonfire got really close to Autha with a menacing glare. "'Cause if you do, You're coming with me and I'll do you whether you want it or not."
"YOU MOTHERBUCKER! DON'T YOU DARE LAY A HOOF ON AUTHA!"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces