Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
[these aren't the droids you're looking for] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:33 pm
User Image

Mikhail gave his mother and father a quick hug, before making his way to the train. He wasn't the most social of the butterflies, but that didn't apply to his parents. He knew, even if he couldn't get any respect form his fellow students, his parents would still be there for him. But that didn't keep him from enjoying his time at Hogwarts. Magic, though not always easy, was at least fun. In addition, the school was beautiful, even after 5 years of attending. But what he was looking most forward to was the Quidditch team. That was his escape, as was made obvious by his Wasps jersey he wore as an undershirt beneath an unbuttoned shirt.

He slowly made his way into the train, squeezing through people. he tried to refrain from speaking or otherwise socializing with anyone as he made his way back. he'd glance quickly into opened compartments, trying to see if any were empty, or at least empty enough for him to sit in. Though his hunt soon became a search for a compartment with seats. All he found seemed full. The crowded train aisle didn't help either. It wasn't long before some moving students bumped Mikhail forward. into a Gryffindor girl knocking at a compartment door. not hard, but enough to throw Mikhail off center. he steadied himself, turning quickly to her, speaking, somewhat quietly. "Îmi pare rău. Sorry..." He sounded about as nervous as he looked.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:47 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Eh, you could say that." he replied, looking down at the toad squirming in his grip as he moved back onto his feet. A grin broke across his face as the pet cat of the Gryffindor jumped into her arms; he thought it would be rather nice to have a cat. Or owl. Anything besides a toad. His grandmother had gotten it for him instead of the barn owl he had asked her for.
His eyes flickered between the two siblings as the female introduced herself and her brother. He sensed a tension of sorts between them. That they didn't get along. So when Alexia Jayy asked him what his name, he rushed to answer. Mainly cause he hoped once the names were known, some friendly feelings would enter the compartment. "My name is Clayton. Clayton O'Conner." As he said this, he extended one of his hands to her. "Pleasure to meet you."

Before the girl got a chance to talk, a knock sounded at the compartment door they were in. Clayton glanced at the other two, then towards the door, stepping forward to open it for whoever was knocking.

-

'Hmm... Might as well make the best of this silence. We have to deal with it for at least another ten minutes..' The young with thought as she closed her eyes, letting her body relax. No point in attempting to try and get Christopher to get on the speech - the boy obviously wouldn't be giving it until eleven exactly - or in attempting social contact with the others. It honestly wasn't like any of them even really knew her not. Not even her fellow Slytherin really knew her at all. Barely anyone did. She wasn't a quick one to trust, which meant rarely did a person get pass the wall she had built around herself. So what was the point of attempting to talk to these people who probably already have an image of her painted in their minds?

A few minutes later Daniela was stirred from her thoughts of potions and muggle music from the familiar voice of Camille. Even though the other female wasn't addressing her, she had stirred her from her thoughts. Looking at the Gryffindor through her barely open eyes, she observed the odd communication between her and Ren, a slight smile appearing on her face at how weird it was. And because of the fact she had actually asked if it was Ren's last year or not. Like she actually didn't know that. Then again, she was probably to strike up a conversation with someone, to help make the time fly. And it was, surprisingly, now that people started talking.

Daniela opened her eyes fully as Wezli spoke, raising her head from it's previous position to glance at the Ravenclaw as he attempted to provoke Christopher to begin his speech. It was clever, the way he used words and such to push the head boy's buttons. Her eyes moved to Christopher, waiting to see what those words did.

-

Christopher gaze remained on his book, lazily flipping to the next page as if he didn't hear a word the other male had said. Which was not true, he had in fact heard every word, he just didn't bother to react to those meaningless words. It wasn't until a pair of legs were propped on his own did he look up, gaze focused on the Slytherin to his right who was using him as a leg rest. Her eyes were closed, but the smirk on his face let him know she was poking at him like Wezli. "Comfortable?" he asked in an joking matter, eyes still on the female as she opened one of her eyes slightly to give him a quick glance. "Mhmm." That was all she did in response to his question, which agitated him in the slightest way. His gaze moved back to his book for a moment before he closed it with a loud thud, tossing it to his left as the whistle of the train went off. "For your information, Wezli, being a head boy does not give me the power of memorizing every muggle book in the world." he said in an indifferent tone as pushed his glasses up his nose. "And as a prefect, don't you think would have memorized the whole entire speech by now so we wouldn't have to go through this?"

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:54 pm
“If it looks like a human, walks like a human, talks like a human...”
User Image

Alana winces a little after being bumped, rubbing her forehead where it had run into the door she had been knocking on. She turns towards the Hufflepuff and gives him a small smile, "It's alright, people are always getting shoved into each other on the train. Um... Are you looking for a seat too?", she looks at him somewhat shyly.

User Image
“Well, one out of three ain't bad...”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image

Mikhail tried to return the smile, still a bit nervous himself. he readjusted himself, straightening his clothes, and nodded a little. "yeah. It is very turbulent..." he glanced around, making sure he wouldn't get bumped again. He turned back to her. "Uhm... yes. I still need to find one." he gave a small, nervous chuckle, along with a small, fanged smile.

ninja-boi92

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████User Image

As I saw all the new people coming in the train car, I got excited. New friends all around! "Let's all sit here together!" I said very cheerily, gesturing towards the seating area my brother was still in. I bounced over to my brother and said, "Can your owl's cage go on the floor please, little brother? Please?"

I huffed as my sister asked from me to move my owl to the floor, but I didn't want to be rude to the other students, so I moved him down. "Join us..." I said flatly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:39 pm

"There might be more empty seats in the back... I was going to ask if I could sit here, but I can help you look if you want.", Alana responds. She may be a little shy, but she did like trying to help. Hearing the two voices behind her telling them to sit, she turns towards the now open door, "Or we could take them up on their offer and sit here."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:43 pm

Clayton smiled at the two outside the compartment, motioning for them to come in before he sat down himself. Across from Nicholas. He merely waited for the others to also at that point.

-

~

-

~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████User Image

I giggled happily and sat down beside Clayton, putting my feline in my lap and looked up, watching the last two excitedly.

I stared out the window, so I didn't have to watch my sister bouncing up and down in her seat.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:51 pm
User Image

Mikhail shrugged, glancing back to the people in the compartment that were speaking. he thought for a sec, glancing back to the Gryffindor he'd bumped into. "I would hate to impose..." he glanced to the compartment and back."but... if you are offering..." his accent was slowly getting stronger as his nerves built up. "Mulţumesc. Thank you." he gave another nervous smile. he stepped back to let her go in before him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:01 pm

Alana steps into the compartment and takes an empty seat next to the other girl. "Um... Hi, I'm Alana.", she introduces herself shyly as she pulls a small chain from her pocket and plays with it, a habit she had when she was feeling shy, or nervous. While she had been wanting to talk to someone, she hadn't expected to sit with so many people which was making her more shy than normal.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image

Mikhail slipped in after she did, taking one of the empty seats remaining in the compartment. he gave a small, fanged smile, before closing his lips, realizing he was doing it. after a quick amount of thought, he decided it didn't really matter, anymore. he'd have to talk anyway. he took a cue from this Alana girl. he gave another small smile, and spoke up, introducing himself. "Mikhail." he glanced around, somewhat shyly, waiting to see who'd speak next.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image

"You reap what you sow."

C a m i l l e . F o r t u n a

G r y f f i n d o r

The word 'Muggle' caught her attention and Camille glanced up to look at Wezli in his human form. She perked up, deciding to listen to the ensuing conversation. Camille gave a small laugh, her pale face wrinkling to show some dimples as she did. She always did prefer Wezli than Christopher. For one, Wezli was surely very humorous.

Camille leaned forward before brushing back her hair. "Now there is no need to get your knickers in a bunch, boys. This closed off cabin is making the tensions in here simmer," Camille added delicately, in her poised way, and stood to open the window. She turned around, crossing her arms, a small smile on her lips.

"And from what your saying..." She glanced to the Head Boy, her eyes a tad demeaning, and tilted her head slightly. "How about we just skip this whole speech business in the first place? It certainly is a drag having to hear it now." She glanced to the rest of the Prefects around the room. "That or... We can just shut our traps and wait for dear Christopher to start." She gave herself a reaffirming nod and seated herself back next to Wezli.

. . .

User Image

"And know that if I knew all of the answers I would not hold them from you."

R e n . W i n t e r b o u r n e

S l y t h e r i n

Ren observed the cabin's inhabitants, watching as Christopher remarked towards Wezli. Ren sort of shrank in his seat, feeling tiny compared to those in the compartment. He kept quiet, not one to intervene in this sort of stuff.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:11 pm

User Image

Wezli's cat eyes widened as he stood up in shock. "Wait, we don't have to be hear if we remember the speech? Peace, Wizards and Witchy Babes, I'm out!" We winked to the ladies, And with that he opened the door and walked out before anyone could argue. After all, the words came right from the Head Boy's mouth. Sinker...

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Clayton grinned at the new people in the compartment, recognizing them as a Gryffindor and a fellow Hufflepuff. Besides that, he didn't really know anything else about them, expect they were older than himself, and that the older male was on their house Quidditch, a beater he believed. As they introduced themselves, his grin got a bit lager. "Clayton." he introduced himself for the second time that day so far, wondering if he would do it again later.

-

Daniela had to hold back a laugh as the others responded to Christopher remark, since it was rather amusing. Especially when Christopher shot up from his spot after gently shoving her legs off of his own and went after the Ravenclaw prefect.

-

"Now I did not say that Wez- Get back here!" the head boy nearly yelled as he went after the only prefect to have left. He was able to catch up to him, grabbing hold of the back of his shirt, giving it a rough tug back in the direction of the prefect carriage. "There some news that you need to hear before you can go about your prefect duties."

[Sorry, this is a crappy post. But I really need to get off and do homework, then I have to go practice for the musical I'm in, since opening night for it is Thursday- THIS Thursday! I'm so nervous, and need to get the dances down. Well, I have them down, but I need to polish them off.]

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:53 pm

User Image

Wezli gave an amused sigh as he followed the Head Boy back. "If the student's cause a riot it's on your head that I'm not out there. " He waited untill they were close enough to the others to speak again. "I want an apology. You brought my intellect into question when you sayed I should memorize the speech, and I did, when in fact the reason we were made to wait wasn't for the speech but for this news."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces