Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
ShadowBlade's Suite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:47 pm
Devossy

Blade straddled him as he shifted their positions and grinned at him, "What do you mean 'uncle'? I don't go into heat for another three days, Anube... Aren't you getting ahead of yourself?" she asked him as she laid down on top of his chest, folding her arms over him so that she could rest her chin on them and still look at him.

Yes, she knew there was a chance she could get pregnant when she went into heat, but she really hadn't considered it since she hadn't planned on being mated at the time of her heat cycle...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:07 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube chuckled and looked at her before running a hand through her hair. "maybe but we can never know what will happen so best be perpred for anything" he said smiling, "plus I think Yamille would hate me if I let any kids call her aunty. She hates being reminded how old she is." He chuckled more making his body shake.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:12 pm
Devossy

What Blade didn't know was that getting Mated so close to her heat cycle was going to bring it on sooner than she expected. So she only had one more day to go, as in this day and would go into heat tomorrow.

She smiled at his happiness, "Well then... I'd hate to disappoint her..." she said simply then shifted her arms to give his chest a teasing bite, clearly intent on 'practicing' tonight...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:43 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube growled as he watched her and shivered a bite from her bite feeling him self get nice and hard for her. It was not long before the two where ripping up the sheets as they started practising for when she was in heat. It was not long before they two where tangled in sheets and Anube holding blade in his arms happy grin on his face.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:49 pm
Devossy

Blade slept at his slept at his side, her head on his shoulder as she purred softly for him. As she slept, her body temperature went up a few degrees, the only warning either of them would have before she went into heat. She snuggled into him, not realizing just how enticing her scent was becoming. The sheets tangled around them kept them close together and only emphasized what was happening...

Close to dawn, though, came the final piece of the puzzle. As she slept, her body shifted to her demonic form, leaving Anube in bed with a Succubus...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:17 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube just laid there before he noise was hit with a strong smell hit him and he let out a deep hungry growl. Opening his eyes he looked at her and laughed with a growl as he went and moved his hands over her body. "so is some one willing to stay in bed all night and day now?" he asked going to lick and kiss his mark.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:29 pm
Devossy
((Going to have to be careful with this one....))

Blade let out a low moan as her body moved under his hands, "Do you really have to ask me that?" she asked him sleepily as she started to wake up, not realizing what was going on yet.

All she knew was that she wanted him to continue what he was doing. Her body felt so hot that his hands almost felt cool against her skin and made her purr even more for him...

((Disclaimer: This scene has been blocked to prevent the blindness and corruption of the youth of today. In fact, the next week of this thread has been blocked for your benefit. Have a nice day))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:09 pm
Red Gypsy

Will that was some fun and lot of energy but Anube was still grinning and very happy with him self. He just hoped he had not hurt her to much but he really wanted nothing more then to make her happy. Once she was asleep he went to the kitchen and made then a nice big meal to full both there tummys. He looked at the mess they made of the bed room as he put the tray on the side table. "I brought food" he said to eher  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:20 pm
Devossy

Blade gave a groan as she woke up and rubbed at her eyes, now back in her human form. She stretched and moaned again at how sore her body was but found that it was a good sore and sat up in the bed slowly, testing out just how sore she was.

"Gods I'm sore but I love it..." she said softly, her voice husky from sleep and slightly hoarse from screaming so much over the last week. She finally got a good look around the room and her eyes widened, not sure if the maids were going to complain or congratulate Anube for a 'job well done'. There were pieces of shredded bedding all over the room along with pillows and towels, there were even strips of the sheets tied around the bedposts.

"Wow... Just... Wow..." was all she could say as she looked around the room, so shocked she didn't even notice it when her stomach growled...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:00 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube laughed and went to kiss her. "I am sure the maids can fix and clean things up and if they need to yell at some one they can yell at me" he said smiling at her, "but there was not way I was going to stop you or my self. You smelled so good, tasted so good and when you got to begging there was no stop."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:14 pm
Devossy

Blade gave a slow nod, knowing he was right. Still, she couldn't believe the mess they'd made. She'd never seen anything like it. then her stomach growled again and she frowned down at it, "I think I need food," she said then looked up at him beggingly, "You said something about food, right?" she asked him.

She couldn't believe how hungry she was right now. Of course, going at it like bunnies for a week straight would probably do that to a person. She thought she remembered him leaving the suite once for food, but didn't remember much after that. The entire week was a surreal haze to her, mostly sensations of desperate need and pure pleasure.

Thankfully, she could put the pieces together from the marks on her. Bites were usual. Bruises in the shapes of his hands and fingers, normal too. Bruises around her wrists and ankles from being tied up, easily explained. The claw marks on her hips threw her for a moment until she remembered that he'd gone demonic on her at one point. That memory had her actually blushing.

She shifted so that she could sit a bit more comfortable but her a** was sore... Then she remembered why and blushed again. Who knew she'd like being spanked so much? She was so going to need a hot bath after she ate if she was going to be able to move without staggering...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:38 pm
Red Gypsy

"keep blushing like that and you will be a red tomato" Anube said kissing her. Ge grabbed the tray and moved it to her lap. It had eggs, bacon, sussges, hams, steak, with toast and a fruit bowl and coffee. "eat up you need nit after all we went through" he said. As he let her eat he want to start cleaning up the room. There was bits and pieces that would need to be thrown out but he could dela with it. Since he was not wearing a shirt his back showed his own claw, bite marks from her.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:26 pm
Devossy

Blade gave a soft moan at the sight of the food and tried to decide what to head for first, finally deciding on the coffee. She gave a low moan at the first taste of caffeine, then dug into the food like she was starving. Of course, the only thing she'd had to eat for a week was him, so she probably was.

She didn't speak until she finished everything on the tray, including the coffee, "Couldn't help the blushing... I remembered when you went demonic on me and thought about trying it again later... When I'm not so sore..." she told him honestly as he took the tray away.

She started moving to the edge of the bed, taking it slowly at first. She thought she was fine until she tried to stand up. Then she was very thankful that the bedposts were so sturdy. She automatically grabbed it when her legs gave out on her and sat back down on the bed with wide eyes, "Okay, I need a bath. And you're going to have to help me get there. My legs are rubber..." she complained to him, trying to make it a strong complaint but it still came out cute anyway.

With the way she was feeling right now, he should probably be strutting around. After all, he was able to walk.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:18 pm
Red Gypsy

"I could not help my self and you seemed to love it very much when I was like that dragging me claw and fangs over your body" Anube said getting up, "I think what surprised me is that you loved being spanked." He gave her a** a hard spanked before he picked her up and carried her to the bath room. He set her on the end of the tube and started the hot water. He tossed in some bath slats before getting some robes for them.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:26 pm
Devossy

Blade let out a loud yelp when he smacked her a**, "Gods! Don't hit that thing again! It hurts!" she complained with a desperate laugh as he carried her into the bathroom. When he set her down, she gave a soft sigh at the feeling of the cool tile on her very sore a**, her legs in the rising water.

When it was full enough, she got into it slowly, easing her soreness into the salted water. The salt stung a bit in the claw marks and bites but felt so good to the rest of her that she wasn't about to complain about any of it. She leaned back in the tub with a heavy sigh and moaned at the feeling of the hot water soaking into her sore body, closing her eyes as her head rested against the edge of the tub, "This feels so good..." she moaned out, unable to help herself.

Of course, he'd kept her from seeing herself in the mirror, so she had no idea that her hair was a tangled mess and she looked like she'd been in the fight from hell. But she was simply a very well-loved female at the moment, though other people might not get that idea if they saw her right now...  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff