Submit

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:44 am
Cain wasn't the only one whose thoughts were scattered when they were kissed. Rose gasped as his kiss grew deeper and deeper, and hearing him moan was a bit of a turn on. If they had been standing up, her knees would have given out then and there. Rose finally realized that Cain tastes like summer, something earthy mixed in with light and warmth. As it went on, her chest began to tighten, Rose was pretty sure that any innocent bundling was now out the window, not that she minded too much. As her chest grew tighter to the point of being uncomfortable, Rose somehow managed to realize, even while being kissed like that, that her corset was digging into her.

Rose abruptly broke off the kiss, slipped out of the bed, and tried to undo the knots to her bustier, just to loosen it slightly. They had been tightened by the strain, and proved to be quite the challenge for her in her current state. Her corset was probably going to be more of a problem. Rose grew increasingly frustrated as the knots refused to yield, she wanted to get back to kissing, and anything that may come afterward.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:39 am
Silenced Nocturne

It didn't take Cain long to realize what the problem was and that she really needed the blasted thing undone to be able to breathe. He got up from the bed and moved into his bedroom where he cast a brief thought that they were in that bed instead but wouldn't do it while it was such a mess. But he focused on entering his closet briefly then leaving at a fast pace to approach her. He slapped gently at her hands and looked into her eyes, "Don't move," he told her firmly then drew a blade that was a cross between a dagger and a short sword from a very old scabbard.

One stroke through the air then the blade was sheathed again, laying on the floor, and Cain was holding the bustier and corset around her for modesty's sake. As he stood there blushing like crazy, he knew she'd be able to breathe easier and wasn't hurt in the least. Still, he couldn't resist a shy half-grin, "Just because I'm a scholar doesn't mean I never learned to fight. Survival, and all that," he whispered softly to her as he held her, more than aware that he'd sliced her laces perfectly and that if he let go he'd see more of her than she'd probably intended.

He finally took in a deep breath, held it for a few seconds, released it slowly and offered her a more encouraging look, "If you'll hold these, I'm sure I can find you something to put on," he said, his voice a little shaky at the thought of her without the delightful items...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:56 pm
Rosabel Marcellus

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rose immediately took a deep breath when her lungs were restored to full capacity. Rose regretted the decision she had made earlier, she should have just worn a reliable collared shirt. It probably wasn't the best of ideas to go and eat a meal while wearing this particular top. It wasn't to terribly hard to breathe in it on an empty stomach, but on a full stomach it could be difficult. Couple that with an increased respiratory rate from kissing Cain... And yeah, Corsets = bad idea.
Once some more oxygen was reaching her brain, she soon realized that Cain was the only thing holding her bustier up and he was telling her so, and Rose immediately clutched the front of it to herself. “Thanks, it was getting tricky to breathe.” Rose took another deep breath; it felt great to be able to use the entirety of her lungs. Then realizing what exactly had just transpired began to blush enough for the both of them.

“I… I don't doubt your survival skills at all; self-defense has always been important.” Although she had underestimated them apparently; Rose was slightly impressed that he had deduced why she was suddenly trying to untie her clothes, and by the looks of it, perfectly sliced through the laces of both garments, that wasn't an easy cut. He certainly wasn't as clumsy as he thought he was.
Cain was thinking about something, and it wasn't too hard to guess what it was about. “Er…Don’t worry if you think you saw enough to offend me, you… you really didn't see any more than you would have if I was wearing a bikini or something. “ Her mouth quirked upward for a millisecond at the thought of him in a swimming suit, it certainly was a happy one. She wasn't the only one having similar thoughts, the next time Cain spoke, his voice was a bit shaky.

“Er, it shouldn't be necessary. I could just run to my room real quick, it’s not too far. Plus I should be able to hold it up with magic. Rose experimentally released her grasp on her top, and indeed it did stay up. For a moment. Rose felt it start to slip , and quickly clamped her hands down on it again. “Alright, I can’t. But I really don't want to be more of a bother than I need to be.”

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:32 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain's dual-colored eyes went straight to her top when it started to slip and he instantly blushed and looked away then started fumbling through the dresser in the room until he found a top that would come close to fitting her. Admittedly, it might be a bit big, but at least she wouldn't have to worry about... Yeah...

"I know it's probably a bit old fashioned, but it will at least cover your-" he stopped right there and blushed again as he held out the top to her, "It's no problem, no bother at all," he said in a tight voice as he used his other hand to... adjust.

He was very grateful that his riding breeches were able to stretch even as his shirt covered what was necessary to cover. He kept his back to her so that she wouldn't be embarrassed. Not that she had anything to be embarrassed over. Not at all.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:26 pm
Rosabel Marcellus

Rose gratefully took the shirt in one hand, and then turned her back on him, it never hurt to be a bit careful, and Cain looked slightly uncomfortable about all of this. It was pretty awkward. Once she completely removed her corset she winced, there were divots were the whale-bone ribbing had molded into her skin. Placing the bustier on the nightstand, Rose hurriedly pulled on the shirt. It was larger than she expected, but then again it was probably Cain's. With this thought in mind, she put a sleeve up to her face an inhaled. It was his, it smelled like him, if a bit more soapy. Rose sighed softly, it was a comforting smell.

Rose looked over her shoulder and saw that he was still facing the other direction. She closed the few paces between them, and then Rose tapped his shoulder. “I’m decent, thank you for letting me borrow the shirt again.”

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:41 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain turned around to look at her and found himself needing a readjustment all over again. He cleared his throat as he looked at her wearing one of his shirts, not realizing just how hot his gaze was and cleared his throat again.

"It's not a problem, as I said... I..." he cleared his throat again and it just slipped out, "I like you wearing my shirt," that came out on a hungry growl that had nothing to do with food and everything to do with her.

Then he realized what he'd said and put a hand over his mouth, his eyes wide. He couldn't believe he'd said that. He'd actually said that. But there was something about her that brought out a more dominant side of him when they were alone like this. Something that made him want to just take her mouth and push her against the wall and-

He stopped that line of thought hard and fast but couldn't stop the blush that followed it. Gods! Now he knew how the Were's felt around a mate!  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:10 pm
For once, Rose didn't turn red at his gaze, instead she tugged softly on his shirt and said, "Because it shows that I'm yours? I don't mind that at all. I'm quite happy to be in this position actually. " Rose paused for a beat, thinking of how to say what had been on her mind since yesterday, and how to put it in a way that made some sense. "You know what I said yesterday, about taking it slow and whatnot? What if I told you that I am feeling a teensy bit spontaneous, and that I'd like to go all the way. Now. Would that be alright with you? " Rose looked at him hopefully, she felt like this was the right decision, actually it felt more than right. It felt perfect.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:23 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain nearly stopped breathing when she tugged at the shirt, his heart racing at the sight and her words about it. Then she paused and he was able to breathe again though he was breathing a bit faster, sensing a 'moment' about to happen.

Then it did. Her next words actually brought a pleased growl from him that shocked him all over again. He tried to say something. He really did. But he couldn't get any words out.

So he simply reacted. He moved into her without warning, one of his arms going to the small of her back to pull her into his body where he knew she could feel the effect she was having on him while his other hand cupped the back of her head so that he could kiss her like he'd been wanting to do.

He backed her into the wall and leaned into her, unable to stop kissing her as he slid one leg between hers then the other and slid his hand at her back down to her a** and lifted her easily, forcing her to wrap her legs around his waist as he kept on kissing her.

He didn't know what the hell he was doing but he hoped that instinct was working for the moment. Otherwise, he was about to get the crap beat out of him by her...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:43 pm
Rose wasn't quite sure what to expect, but certainly not suddenly being kissed like that and so easily lifted. This way was much better. Rose had her arms wrapped around his neck, she wasn't sure how they had gotten there, but they had. For someone who apparently didn't know much about what to do with a woman, his instincts certainly seemed to be working properly.

Rose eagerly kissed him back, as her mind continued to empty of everything but Cain, and the anticipation of what was about to happen. Somewhere, she thought about how utterly redundant it was to put on this shirt if it was only going to be taken off again a short while later.
Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:55 pm
Silenced Nocturne

((We're going to have to do a time-skip here or get banned from gaia... They're pretty picky about this kind of thing))

Cain certainly did figure out what to do. Repeatedly. They finally ended up in his bed with her sleeping next to him while he traced his fingers lightly over her cheek and down her neck and back then repeated the action over and over in silent wonder.

As many lovers he'd had in the past, none of his experiences compared to this. He'd quickly realized why she'd been so hesitant at first then found a way to help her through that without any pain at all. In fact, while he'd been reluctant the second time, she'd been the one to attack him. After that, it was a toss-up on who started what.

He hadn't known her long and already he wanted to ask her to move into his rooms with him, to stay with him for real. He hadn't done so yet because he was afraid of frightening her away.

He saw her shiver and reached down to pull the sheet higher over her and settled his body closer to her so that she wouldn't be cold then moved his hand to her hair that had escaped its braid long ago and found himself lost in the silky texture of it for a long silent moment.

He wouldn't be able to stay awake much longer, he knew, but he fought it to be able to touch her one more time, to look at her for just a bit longer...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:57 am
((I was 95 percent expecting a time skip at your next post, the other 5 percent was something happening that would prevent them from continuing.))

Rose was dreaming of dancing. At first she was alone in a sea of people, sporadically someone would take her hand and lead her for a few steps, but would then let go. Rose was close to tears as she watched everyone else partner up, while she was alone. So she stopped dancing, right in the middle of the floor, and stared at the great chandelier above that was some how made of black butterflies. Then someone tapped her shoulder, and before she knew what was happening, that person had spun her around into their arms, and she was dancing again. Rose looked at their face, it was Cain.

Then a purple elephant had crashed down the door. But it was alright, because he had brought ice cream.

Rose blinked her eyes half open, still feeling sleepy, and cuddled up to Cain. Her last thought before slipping back into her dreams was "I think I might love him...If he breaks my heart I'm not sure what I would do. Probably cry all-out and then join a group of vampire hunters. " then she pushed the thought away, and practically buried her face into his chest. She fell back to sleep, with a small sigh of utter contentment.
Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:40 am
Silenced Nocturne

When he saw her eyes open, he nearly stopped breathing. Then she snuggled hard into his chest and went back to sleep, drawing a small smile from him. He wrapped his arms around her and held her to him, not wanting her to move from where she was.

One brief look around the room to check on things, one more look at her sleeping face, a curl tucked behind her ear gently, a tender kiss to her forehead, cheeks and lips. Then he was finally ready to sleep. He pulled the covers higher up over them both so that she wouldn't get cold and put both arms around her so that he could hold her to him. He tucked his face into her neck and inhaled her beautiful scent then sent himself to sleep, hoping that she wouldn't hate him when she finally woke up.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:54 am
Rosabel Marcellus

Rose awoke slowly, still faintly humming a waltz that had been played by a quartet of empty suits. Rose smiled, Cain had wrapped his arms around her, and had put his face into the crook of her neck. Trying to not disturb him, she bent her head slightly and gently kissed the top of his head. Rose wondered what time it was. She had lost track of time a very long while ago.

Rose found that she didn't mind in the slightest, actually she was more than a little pleased about how this had all turned out. Rose debated on whether or not to try and wriggle out of his embrace, but he looked so peaceful, she didn't want him to wake up and find that she had left. Rose was just about content to simply stay here, wrapped up in his arms, it was peaceful, warm, and there was nothing pressing that had to occur. So she waited.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:08 am
Silenced Nocturne

Cain somehow registered that she was awake and raised his head to blink at her for just a moment. Then it hit him that last night had actually happened, that it wasn't a dream, and he couldn't help the smile that spread his mouth, "Hello," he whispered to her softly as he eased his hold on her.

He didn't want to trap her here, not really. He'd just gotten lost in holding her that he hadn't wanted to let go of her. But he let his hands slide slowly away now, lingering over the softness of her skin in the process before raising one hand to caress her cheek gently and offer her a soft smile, "I thought, for just a moment there, that I'd dreamed you up... I'm so glad I was mistaken and you're real and are truly right here, right now... I've never known anyone like you nor have I ever felt like this before..." he whispered to her in a soft voice that was still a bit husky from sleep.

He knew she probably wanted to get up and leave, it was what he was used to, but he didn't want her to and the feeling surprised him. He knew that it was now daylight, afternoon-ish. He should have still been sleeping but found that he didn't want to go back to sleep, it would deny him seeing her as he was just now, "Would you move in with me?" he asked before his brain even registered the question and the look on his face showed exactly that.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:54 pm
Rosabel Marcellus

Rose smiled and held his hand to her cheek. Indeed, this did all seem to be like one long, wondrous dream, but it wasn’t. They would never have to wake up; they would never have to go back to the way things were before. This was Rose’s new reality, and she loved it. Rose didn’t respond at first to his question, she just stared at him, face neutral, eyebrows raised, as if to see if he was joking with her. But the realizations that this offer was genuine made a small smile begin to bloom across her face.

“Yes, I’d love to Cain.” Rose softly kissed his forehead. “You’re the first one to completely hold me captivated, one of the very few who will put up with my questions, and…You’re the first person I’ve ever loved.” Things were going at a dizzying pace, but somewhere, she knew this wasn’t a crush on a cute librarian; it was a something new, something different. It was almost as if someone was placing everything in perfect order for this to happen.

Red Gypsy

Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces