Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:47 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy finished drying herself off and shook her head, "I can manage it, thank you. I'm used to it. I've been wearing fighting leathers for the most part for the last few centuries. Better to move in during a fight than armor and still protects the skin," she said softly, a small smile showing that she appreciated the offer, though.

So, she simply let him watch as she slid the familiar leather over her skin and tightened the corset, then slid her gloves and boots on. Her weapons were last to go on and showed an old familiarity with them that she could never avoid.

Dressed again, she scooped up her cloak and shook out her wet hair, leaving it loose to dry as she lead him from the bathhouse with another small smile to show him where her room was.

((Exit))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:52 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince smiled and nodded as he softly stood there enjoying watch her dress once again, he had to say the leather was so very hot on her and it made her even more tempting to him, but he kept his calm and once she was ready and walked out with her and offered his arm for her take if she wished.

(Exit)  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:46 pm
╔════════════════════════╗

✿┏┉┄┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪 ✿ 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮 ǁː̖́┈̥-̶̯͡⌣̊┈┈┈┈┈┉┓✿
𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

╚════════════════════════╝

Mood:slightly sad With: Rebecca Race: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

As Luna and Rebecca was getting to the bathhouse she spotted two people coming out of it " guess they had fun " Luna though to herself as it kind made her feel, sad and dead inside.
Luna was soon inside and looked around, the bath was so big and looked amazing " i may have to take a bath once i get a room " Luna said as her hand gently touched the hot water, not too hot and yet not too cold. t was perfect.

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:51 pm
Luminaxxx

Rebecca glanced over at who she was talking about, she had to do a double take as she swears one of them was Vince, but she has been working hard all day so far, her mind might be play tricks, plus Vince wouldn't show interest in a women, hes always so uptight. Rebecca fallowed Luna inside and smiled as she tested the water, "Well if you like I can show you the rooms is you feel the need to rest?"  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:58 pm
╔════════════════════════╗

✿┏┉┄┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪 ✿ 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮 ǁː̖́┈̥-̶̯͡⌣̊┈┈┈┈┈┉┓✿
𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

╚════════════════════════╝

Mood:slightly better With: Rebecca Race: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

Luna just looked at the water, looking at herself in it. She felt like something she could not see anymore about herself, was she just acting this cold so no one could get close to her as she didn't wish to be hurt. Maybe.
Luna soon came back and heard what Rebecca was saying " rest?... yes. Maybe i should find a room maybe? " She said standing up and walked away from the bath.

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:55 am
Luminaxxx
If you want all you do is create your own thread of your room and find a picture if you want of your room or you can describe it in a post.

Rebecca nods softly, "If you wish too, we can at least head up there and show you what room you want, there's rooms with just a bed, there's rooms with a bathroom in it, or you can get a suite with many rooms to enjoy" Rebecca says warmly as she walks with Luna leading her back into the garden to take her to the Castle to show her the rooms.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:48 pm
Darsto_23

They appeared in the shadows of one corner of the bathhouse. Gypsy took a brief look around then gave a soft sigh of relief when she realized they were alone and moved away from him to put the weapons up and get rid of the cloak, "When we're clean, we can use the robes to head back up to get clothing," she explained to him as she finally left the weapons and stepped into one of the cleaning pools.

Now, more than ever, she was very grateful that the water in the bathing pools constantly circulated. Or she would have turned the water a dark red instantly when she ducked under to get the worst out of her hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:54 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince nods softly as he closes his eyes and lets her lead, when she told him to open he looked around and smiled as they were at the bathhouse now. He watched her put the weapons up and then get into the water and he soon joined her dunking under the water himself.

He then reached for a bathing oil and lightly lathered his hands and moved closer to her start to lightly rub and clean her neck, the shoulders and slowly pampered her over her skin, hoping she didn't mind but he also worked out any knots she had as well wanting her to relax from doing a good job. "You were great out there Gypsy." he says warmly to her  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:03 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy relaxed under his hands as she got the piece out of her hair and unbraided, setting it on the edge of the tub where it could be looked at later. When he moved to her back, though, she gave a shrug over the new wounds there, "When that thing is triggered, it will pierce anything in its way. But it's not silver so I have nothing to worry about. Shouldn't even scar. Training with it was a bit painful, though," she told him simply to encourage him to help her finish getting the blood off of her.

She knew she'd help him when she was clean, but her focus was on getting rid of the blood that had, by now, soaked all the way through her hair. Not to mention the grass-burn along her back and knees...

At his comment to her skill, though, she blushed, "Centuries of fighting for survival," she said simply of her skills then had to give a tilt of her head, "And a distinct dislike of idiots," she added with a shrug of one shoulder then ducked under the water to rinse a bit so she could get her scalp scrubbed, this time helping him as he helped her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:13 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince smiles and nods as he was glad she let him help clean her, and didn't mind at all as she returned the favor, it was nice feeling someone else bath him. he has never done this before, he looked over at her item, "I bet it would be hard to train with that, but its very useful to have." He says warmly and smiles.

"Not many people enjoy idiots, and they do not taste very well either." he said teasing her a bit and chuckled, "But yes fighting to survive is always good for ones such as us. I was trained to fight right as I was turned and I have been training others ever since. I was a doctor at one point in my life time so I know where to slice or where to push just have someone die a quick and clean death. I only to painful deaths if they are worth my time." Vince says lightly.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:31 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy gave a soft laugh at his words then got him out of that pool so it could settle and lead him to a clean one where they could relax for a bit, scooping up her hair piece and passing it over to him on the way.

The water in the second pool stayed refreshingly clear as they both ducked under the water briefly and proved them both clean. She let him fiddle with the hair piece as she spread a bit of honey over each of her wounds, an old practice but one she was used to. The only one she had trouble reaching was the one from the hair piece on her back.

"You and Ash will have lots to talk about, I'm sure. He's one of Lareth's best assassins. I just fight. I never really paid too much attention to how I do it. Most of the time, it's quick. Others, not so much. Depends on how upset I get at the time," she said, knowing she was understating her skills but he had just seen her commit a massacre.

"That out there in the forest... That wasn't a kill to me. That was pest control. what I told that last one before I killed him was true. They've all been given warnings not to come here and do things like that. Them, the poachers, and the Hunters. By coming here, they show they have no desire to remain breathing," she told him with a shrug of one shoulder then frowned as she tried to get the honey spread over the wound in the center of her back to seal it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:41 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince smiled as he fallowed her into the other pool and lightly took her item when she handed it to him. He eyed it like a child would a knew toy, he was always fasinated by new things. He still listend to her as he looked it over, "I'm sure me and Ash will have a lot to talk about" He says but his tone was but a careing fathers voice as he was thinking about Rebecca.

Vince smiled and looked at her "I understand your ways, if they are warned and still do not llisten to keep the place safe and at peace its easier to just end the problem then try to work with it" Vince says lightly, he then noticed she was having trouble reaching the wound in the middle of her back so he moved over to her lightly taking the honey in his hands "here allow me" He says softly and takes some honey moving behind her and carefully and lightly seals it for her, with him being a doctor before his days he was very gental at taking care of her wound.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:25 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy made a small sound of thanks when he helped with her wound then gave him a kiss on his cheek for it. She knew there were other remedies she could have used for her wounds when she got them, but she knew about honey. They'd used it for everything when she was a slave.

She rinsed her hands in the water and sat up on the edge of the pool while she waited for the honey to do its work, "Thanks. For the help, I mean. Hate it when I can't reach a spot," she said softly as she simply watched him move in the water.

She had to give a small laugh, "I have no idea what to do now. Usually, I'd just grab a few blood packets and head up to sleep," she told him, unable to hide her small smile over his simple acceptance of the life everyone lived here and the fact that she liked watching him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:44 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince softly floated around the water and set her item aside on the edge and looked up at her with a warm smile, she looked just lovely sitting there with small smile. "Your most welcome dear, I know annoying it can be not being able to reach spots on your own body." He says softly and moves over next to her and leans on the edge of the pool.

"Well you can show me more of the Island if you like or I would like to see my family whoever is free to see at the moment." He says lightly and gives her a light smile giving her some ideas of what they could do.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:20 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy considered the options for a moment then gave him a small shrug, "Let's go see Rebecca, then. It would be best to be around Ash when my demon is quiet," she suggested softly and moved her legs in the water a bit.

She did lean over to give him a kiss, just because she wanted to. She found that to be interesting to her, that she could give someone a kiss just because she wanted to...

She pulled back and reached for the towels, tossing him one before she used one on her legs and waited for him to dry off before passing him one of the robes then slid one on herself so they could head up to her room to get dressed, "I think we should get dressed first, though... Unless you want to see Rebecca wearing only a robe?" she teased him a bit, unable to resist it.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff