Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Street City: Retold (Superhero rp Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:43 pm
Nicolas just kept reading, a few times looking over at Ruri just to see what she was doing. "Hey Ruri, come on! It's not as fun reading all by myself. I'm sure there's books you've been dying to read here." He said with a smile, motioning her to sit with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:50 pm
"Keep your shirt on, I'm almost done!" Ruri called back from amongst the shelves. The soft thunk, thunk, thunk of books quickly being shelved could be heard before she scurried off to get rid of the last box before she went to plop down next to Nicholas with a book in hand.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:59 pm
"FInally! Took you long enough to finish." He said jokingly with a smile, give her a playful nudge to the shoulder. "Thought I'd be sitting here reading all by myself till closing time." Nicholas joked, teasing his nerdy friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:08 pm
"You should know by now I always help open on the weekends." Ruri said as she playfully nudged him back. "You should also know by now that things just tend to take longer when there are new shipments in." she said sticking her tongue out at him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:11 pm
"What I do know is that your here now with me and there is reading to be done!" He said, his grin big and happy. He gave another playful nudge and then went back to reading, Ruri now by his side which made reading more enjoyable to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:25 pm
"And here I thought social reading was an oxymoron." Ruri said with a small chuckle as she cracked open the mystery novel that had only just been removed from its box with an excited smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:57 pm
Evelyn yawned, her golden eyes tearing as she did. She was dreadfully hungry, and entered a small restaurant. She had more than enough money to buy the entire restaurant if she could; being a villian had its perks. But Evelyn was always careful with how she presented herself and told no one of her fortune.
Upon ordering the only thing not filled with meat on the menu, she tapped her fingers on the table and read the newspaper rather imaptiently. It seems Infurnace lit up a storm last night. She gave a lofty sigh and read the article before shaking her head. She knew Infurnace only by face, figuratively. In reality, Evelyn had never seen Infurnace's face, or at least to her knowledge, and only knew that he was younger than her and lived in the city. She was curious to who the kid really was and sat there wondering about it.

The waitress brought her Evelyn's order, a salad and water, glancing at the front page of the newspaper and her face lit up. "Ohh!~ I saw that yesterday. I was so~ terrified. Infurnace is such a villian, why would he do such a thing?" The waitress put a hand on her hip as she shuck her head. Evelyn's finger twitched in irritance. The waitress' voice was overwhelmingly annoying and looked as if she were only half interested. Evelyn gave a half hearted 'yeah' and glanced away, signalling the waitress that she did not want to talk to her anymore. The waitress walked away and Evelyn turned back over to the paper, looking at the blurred picture that claimed to be Infurnace and his escapade last night before turning the page over. Evelyn gave another sigh and proceeded to eat.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:12 pm
(So... writers block... yea...)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:13 pm
“For it is a land of illusion, a place in the mind, a
shimmering mirage of riches and mystery and death.”

Reiko wanders around the city streets, having only moved to the city a week ago she was still trying to learn how to get around easily. She stops and looks around before letting out an irritated sigh. It seemed she had managed to go in a giant circle since she was now standing outside a cafe she had been using as a land mark in case something like this happened.

“These illusions have distorted its
landscape and contorted its history.”
- Richard E. Lingenfelter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:23 pm
((Ah, the time old problem of playing a bookworm.... =w=;; ))

After blowing through a full chapter of her book, Ruri closed it up and stretched. "Hey, you wanna go get some coffee or something? I always start to feel bad every time you come over and our 'hanging out' consists of sitting around reading and being antisocial." she said with a sheepish smile. "I may be a bookworm, but I still have a concept of proper manners when."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:27 pm
((so... Finals week keeping me mentally strained... i have no idea how to get myself into interaction while staying in character... sorry for being sort of just.... out of it))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:28 pm
(Lol yea.)

"Coffee? I'm not a huge coffee person, but maybe I can get some tai ice tea or something." He said, getting up and stretching as well. "And don't feel bad, I like reading together. I think it's fun." He said with a big smile.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:36 pm
"Eh, I'm not picky myself. Too be honest, I don't really do coffee either. Fancy shmancy things like your mochas and your frappes and all those other extra flavored things, sure, but your straight up coffee, milk, and sugar? Nah." Ruri said with a small shrug before turning to put her book away. "Let me just grab my purse!" she called as she headed back to the storage room, soon coming back out with a small purse that hung at her waist with a strap that crossed her chest and sat on the opposite shoulder.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:55 pm
(I've been hoping her mom would butt in and tease Ruri some more =w= )

"Let's see... do I have my wallet? I think I do... yup! Alright!" Nicholas exclaimed, pulling out his wallet and then placing back into his back pocket. "Well then! Let's head off to the coffee shop then!" He said with a smile, making it seem like a long journey of sorts.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:02 pm
((Well I can't have her stealing the show all the time. XD Although....))

"Oi! Nick!" Camille's voice stopped the two before they left the store. "The friend of the family perk doesn't mean a discount of free. I'm afraid the book or your money has to stay. Think of it as the fee for going on a date with my daughter." She barely got the words out of her mouth before Ruri was there to karate chop her head.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff