Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Pony Roleplays (Closed)
Ponymon: Pinkie Pink Version - CO Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:50 pm
"Hey! No fair! I wasn't ready! Charmander, use scratch!" Bonfire commanded.

Charmander roared and ran at Squirtle, slashing him with sharpened claws.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:07 am
Squirtle staggers back, but recovers quickly. "Try Tail Whip!" shouts Tempest. The Pokemon launches forward and whacks Charmander in the face with his tale. He then leaps backwards to a safe distance.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:15 pm
Charmander wiggled around a bit as he tried to regain focus. "Let's try growl, then go in for another scratch!" Charmander stared daggers at Squirtle as it let out a menacing growl that made Squirtle take a step back in sudden fear. Charmander then dashed in and slashed Squirtle once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:41 pm
"I guess use tackle again!" shouts Tempest, out of possible moves. He wished there was more he could do, but supposedly this is all the Squirtle knew, and punching and kicking seemed to be out of the question as well. The Pokemon slams into the Charmander, this time wrapping into its shell, meaning only hard shell slammed into him.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:58 pm
Charmander was knocked hard in the gut by the shell. His face screwed up and he suddenly belched, but his belch shot a large stream of flaming hot embers right into Squirtle's shell.

"Woah! What just happened?!" Bonfire asked, surprised.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:43 am
((Well that was fast.))

Squirtle emerges from his shell and rubs the soot off of his face. He leaps back and fires a spray of high pressured water into the Charmander's face. "Well that's interesting. Now we can do a bit better."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:55 am
((I was going by the chance that they hit level 7 during battle, like the show. Charmander's first fire move, which is it's first learned move, at level 7, is ember. You're gonna have to fix your post 'cause Squirtle's first move is Bubble.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:53 pm
((According to the games it's bubble. But the Squirtle in the show knew water gun right off the bat if I am not mistaken. Plus, bubble doesn't do anything really. I mean, you get to use fire for your first elemental move while I get stuck with bubbles. You gotta admit, that's not fair. Even Bulbasaur's first elemental attack is Leech Seed in the games.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:11 pm
((That was the squirtle in the show, who was wild, but whatever.))

Charmander was thrown back, struggling to get back up. It couldn't muster the strength, however, and fell back down.

Bonfire rushed over to the tired Pokemon. "Charmander! Are you alright?!" Charmander smiled and blasted embers into Bonfire's face, which were redirected thanks to his magic. Charmander crawled onto Bonfire's back and curled up. "Aww... That's so cute!" Bonfire gushed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:18 pm
Tempest smiled, "That is. I'm surprised I won. If that was winning?" says Tempest. Just then, Squirtle collapses from exhaustion as well. Tempest began to laugh, "I guess that's a draw."

((By the way, I'm not bothering with colors in this, because I'm only using one character.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:04 pm
Autha chuckled and clapped her hooves. "Bravo!" she cheered with a grand smile. She went over to Bonfire and kissed his cheek. "You are a very noble fighter." she said with a blush. She turned to face both rookie trainers and asked, "Now, how about we let them rest? The poor dears look so exhausted."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:16 pm
Bonfire blushed. He looked back to Charmander a giggled. "Looks like Charmander's already on it." The snoozing Pokemon's tail hung off Bonfire's back, swishing left and right ever so slightly.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:18 am
Tempest lightly raises Squirtle up onto his back, "I say we head to the town. Maybe they can heal them?" he says, taking a few steps toward the town on the horizon. "Also, I don't think we should keep these guys in those balls. I say we keep them out with us, and let them enjoy the freedom."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:35 am
"Yeah, but remember what Oak said. The Pokeballs are for safety and convenience. If we catch more, we can't have a herd of Pokemon following us around. Besides, if they didn't like it, why wouldn't they have revolted by now?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:06 am
"Good point... Maybe we could just keep a few out then?" asks Tempest. Squirtle was heavy, but not overencumbersome, so he didn't really struggle too much under the weight during the walk to the town.  
Pony Roleplays (Closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff