Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Martini 2.0** Finished Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:12 pm
Spyke looks at Midnight and sweatdrops. "Oh yeah....I forgot that I am a prince too."

Jaybomb watches the ceremony having arrived in time. He looks around wondering where are the other two members of the Royal Family are at. Spyke and Midnight should be here by now...where are they...  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:22 pm
Frost continued. "And, do you promise to protect our kingdom at all costs, even if that cost is your life?"

Midnight and Thgindim sighed. "Fine..." They both vanished into smoky shadows, reappearing in the throne room.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:26 pm
Spyke pays for the whiskey and rushes out of the tavern heading straight to the throne room taking a short cut as too not to draw any attention.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:38 pm
((I can't help but think of the opening cutscene on "The Arbiter" in Halo 2

Martini and Draid replied in unison. "On the blood of our ancestries, we swear to do all in our power to protect the Kingdom."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:48 pm
Varudan was watching at the two being knighted when he noticed an oddly familiar gauntlet on Martini. He peered in a bit to get a clearer view of it, realizing it had been the one that Mordin had stolen. He gritted his teeth, but he didn't feel like interrupting the ceremony yet again. He'd talk with him afterwards.

Sciz strolled into the atrium, slowly shoving his way through the crowd to get a good view.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:37 pm
"A knighting ceremony, aye? One hell of an honor that is. Ye have any idea who's receiving it?" She asked with interest. She realized she should probably be present, even though she didn't have to take care of this one with all the formalities and such. But she was important to the army and such; she should be there. She decided to at least show up. She hurriedly finished her drinks.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:37 pm
Frost raised the sword. "Then, upon the name of the royal family, and the gods of our kingdom, I hereby give thee the title Knight Martini..." She thouched both of Martini's shoulders lightly with the sword. "...and Knight Kaiden." She repeated the movement with Draid. "Welcome to Knighthood."

Dusk stepped forward from his place with the royals, and gave each new knight a sword. It was made of silver and had a layer of permafrost over the golden hilt. He fell back into place.

"Is there anything our new knights would like to say?" Midnight said, giving a soft smile at the two.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:52 pm
Hunter looks at Scatty. "Martini and Draid, I believe."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:53 pm
Martini stood up, recieving Dusk's sword and giving it a few fencing swigs before bowing before Queen Frost again. "Thank you, my Queen. It has been an honor to aid you when you needed it, and I look forward to the service to the Kingdom... Now, as you all may have seen," He began, turning to the rest of the royal court. "I am now alive once more, and it feels good to be accepted back into the living by such fine and admirable people." This was met with applause. "But I must now leave to enjoy my 'undying' youth." And with that, he rejoined the crowd, finding Midnight. "You see that? Official sword of the King."

Draid stood up, accepting Dusk's sword and placing it in his sash. "There is something I would like to say in front of everyone... Fade?" He said, turning to Fade and holding his hand out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:59 pm
Scathach nodded. She had heard something about the Martini fellow; word of a zombie-even a rather calm one- spread quickly, especially in a small city. She was curious to know how they managed to receive such an honor.

"Well, I must be goin now. Thank ye much, and you can expect me back 'ere sometime soon," she said, paying for her drinks. She left with a grin, pushing back the slightly fuzzy feeling in her head with ease. She headed to the castle, though it would be over quickly. She arrived in time to see one disappear into the crowd while the other was beckoning for someone to come up. She grinned-she had a fair idea what was going to happen. She'd seen it many times before.

Rain sighed loudly, watching the kids play. However, they seemed to be getting bored.

"Momma, lets go to the park!" Minlea exclaimed, tugging on her pant leg. Rain laughed; she could use some fresh air. She nodded, and her daughter squealed as she ran to tell her brother to get ready to go.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:18 pm
Fade took Draid's hand and came to stand beside him. "Yes?"

Midnight smiled. "Yes, I saw."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:20 pm
Spyke walks up to Martini. "Congrats, My friend...and welcome back to the land of the living."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:51 pm
Varudan walked through the crowd, standing behind Martini and putting his hand on his shoulder. "Ahem. Excuse me sir, but I do believe that the gauntlet you're wearing belongs to me. Where did you get that?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:28 pm
Scathach smiled, but turned her attention to the gaping hole in the wall. She approached the nearest soldier, and demanded to know what happened. Once she found out, she had him point out the culprit, she brought a heavy hand down on his shoulder, and spun him to face her.

"Look, 'ere boy, I don't know why you aren't in chains yet, and on your way to the dungeon, but I demand an explanation for the damage done 'ere!" she barked, her eyes trying to drill holes through his head.

Meanwhile, Rain was stuck applying a small alchohol pad and bandaid to a squirming, weeping little boy. She sighed loudly, trying to get him to hold still. The 6 year old's head was completely on fire, the years evaporating and making smoke that made the years flow even faster. She needed to talk to someone about lessons, but she wasn't sure who.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:34 pm
((Yeesh, I think she'd probably need to jump to get her hands on Varudan's shoulders :v))

Varudan nearly fell over when Scathach turned him around. "This doesn't involve you," He said nearly inaudibly through his teeth. He lightly pushed her away and turned back to Martini, still bent on trying to get that gauntlet back... Or at least revenge on Mordin for stealing it.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff