Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:09 pm
X was in the Weight Room with his team mates early in the morning. It was a quiet ride as it always was going to school with his twin Ama. X bench pressed some weights while his team mates spotted him. He put the bar down and got ready to hit the showers and get ready for class.

A few minutes when by and he came out the locker room with his backpack on his back and wearing his varsity basketball Jacket. X is one of the popular guys in school and reason why the school has won so many tournaments within the last 2 years. He walked through the hallways quite as always with his group of teammates that always followed him.

He Saw his twin not to far away from him. He sighed and walked passed her as if he didnt notice her at all.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:12 pm
Maya Freana
make-a-joke-of-it-all
a pair of tan TOMs.
((AKA the BEST shoes on the planet. Wearing a pair right now! 3nodding ))

YES!! Finally, another person who actually likes them. biggrin

Oh, and I have to get off for awhile. Be back later.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:13 pm
As they watched, Ama and her friends continued to laugh at the girl's desperation and Aaron's blatant attempts to ignore her. Once she fainted, the others continued to laugh, though Ama stopped. Why'd she just pass out? Was she okay? Seeing Aaron lift her up though, Ama scoffed at her worries, banishing them from her mind. What did it matter? Whoever that girl was, she had Aaron now, so she didn't need to be worried about.

"I have to go to class. If I'm late again, I'm going to get a detention and then dad will take away my phone." She whined to her friends, waving goodbye to them as she held her books to her chest and made her way through the halls, passing by the nurse's office to get a brief look at the girl anyway, knocking her shoulder into a brunette nerd's shoulder as she passed through the halls.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:14 pm
[Maya and Joke, go to class! XD Well, you don't have to if you wanna just randomly skip class... But just get ready for the bell to ring, so I can wake Lexayy up, lol.

(EDITED)]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:16 pm
Angel in my Dreams
[Maya and Joke, go to class! XD Well, you don't have to if you wanna just randomly skip class... But just get ready for the bell to ring, so I can wake Lexayy up, lol.

(EDITED)]

((HAHA! I win. 3nodding I'm the master. ALSO. I'll give you your 6.95$ when I get my pizza.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:18 pm
[*is literally making pizza right now* BUT IT'S MY PIZZA! D: *rushes to kitchen to make a fort and guard the oven*]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:18 pm
X arrived in his classroom and sat in the far back near the window. He placed his bag under his desk and layed back and stared at the ceiling. he closed his eyes and started to think back in the day when he was younger with his friends. Especially with his Twin when they used to hold hands all the time. "I wonder how she is doing?" he asked himself in his head. But that soon but X diminished the thought and started to think about Basketball and all the other sports he played  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:19 pm
((I'm Mexican. We were MADE to tear forts down!))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:26 pm
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

Louisa was off in her own little world again until she felt someone knock into her shoulder. Her head snapped up, her mouth opening up to apologize, however that apologize died before it even started when she noticed who it was who had bumped into her. Closing her book with a snap, she looked Ama over for a second before turning her gaze back to her bag, where she swiftly put her book. Once that was done, the female turned on her heel, making her way to class without giving her old best friend a spare glance or an apologize. 'Like I should say sorry when she bumped into me.'

[Okay, I really need to go now and do work. But I had to post first.]

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:33 pm
It seemed even given their separate lives now, the powers that be found it amusing to place Ama and X in as many of the same classes as possible. As she strolled into her classroom, Ama spotted her twin in the back, sleeping or something. Sighing inwardly, the girl picked a seat on the opposite end of the room in the middle. Pulling out her notebook now, Ama began to mindlessly doodle clothing designs, already trying to drown out everyone around her until she could be with her friends again.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:13 pm
X opened his eyes to see his twin came in the room. he sighed and took out his music note pad and started to write down some bass notes that he might practice later. Sharing the same classes with his Twin kind of annoyed X because since he didnt talk to her at all he didnt want to see her and remind himself that he isnt talking to her and he saw enough of her at home, Which was very little since Sports takes over.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

A half hour after the bell for first period rung, I awoke and sat up, finding myself in the nurse's office. "How did I...?" I questioned myself, looking about until my eyes fell on Aaron, "Aaron?" I had forgotten what happened a few seconds before I passed out. All I remember is panicking Aaron didn't remember me and chasing him a second time. I don't remember anything after that. "Do... Do you remember me?" I asked hesitantly.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[Too bad, I ate it already, Maya! razz
And after discussing this with a trusted person, I've decided to just move along since nothing much can happen until the "metaphorical band is back together". Quote credit goes to Miss Zelly. ^^]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:59 pm
"Agh, don't look at me like that, I feel like a d**k enough as it is..." Aaron said looking down at his feet as he scratched the back of his head. "Yes, alright? Just save the happy waterworks or whatever expression of glee you're about to break out on me. You know I don't do all that emotional stuff."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

I did feel like crying and stuff because one of my best friends had almos not remembered me. 'What about my other best friends...' I thought grimly. I just looked at my lap for a moment before simply getting up and grabbing my purple, musical note decorated backpack. "Well, thanks for helping me I guess." I said, a bit flat, so I didn't get all snot-nosed, "I better get to class. Which period is it now anyways?"

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[Mom's yelling me off the computer... Good night...]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:12 pm
Aaron frowned slightly before looking up at the clock. He may not have shown it, but he was happy to see her again. It was the first good thing to happen in a long while. "First period, but that's almost over now." he said with a shrug as he grudgingly stood up, slinging his backpack over one shoulder and tucking his skateboard under his other arm. "Least I can do is walk you to class. You probably have no idea where it is anyway, and someone needs to make sure you don't pass out again on the way." he teased.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff