Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Erl'elee d'lil drathir lu' thac'zil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:48 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Ok he was right about that as she felt a little sick as they showed up. "That was new" she said as she held on to his arm. Malag just smiled and shadow sent Amity's stuff to her room before taking her large cat form. "Mi king shall we go intrrrradoce thee lady to everrrry on orrr late herrr rrrest" Malag asked. "I am fine thank you I really want to meet every one" Amity said giving a weak smile. She had not been sleeping will but she was going to keep it to her self. That and she did not want to be alone right now. If she was she would end up crying avian.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:07 pm
Before any one could do anything else, Aeriolous pulled Amity over to a chair and had her sit as he fetched her some water.

"I think we should allow her to get her bearings straight before we go and have her meet our people. While she takes a few moments, Malag can you tell everyone to meet in the square? I will bring her as soon as she catches her wind."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:21 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"As mi king wishes"
Malag said leaving in the shadows. Once she was gone Amity started crying again. she could not help it, for she thought she would be coming her with Carroe to meet his family to to bury him. "sorry" she said wiping her eyes, "I guess I need to rest a bit." She sat there not sure what to say or do at the moment. He heart was hurting so much right now and she was having trouble being strong.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:25 pm
The drow understood her reaction. What was supposed to be a happy visit turned into a sorrowful event. One minute your engaged and the next your going to a funeral. He put a hand on her shoulder.

"I understand. Take all the time you need. You need to properly mourn."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:42 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"thank you Aeriolous " Amity said with a smile as she whipped her eyes more. She was so happy he was here to not make her feel so alone and bad. After cleaning her face and taking a few deep breaths she was ready to face other but she made no promise that she would cry again. She had a feeling this trip would be more tears then anything. "I think I am ready now" She said smiling up at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:30 am
He offered her a hand up and offered her his arm to hold onto as he lead her outside towards the square. The amount of drow gathered didn't even fill it up half way. It showed the sad state of population affairs to Amity first hand.

He smiled and waved to the crowd as they welcomed him home.
Once they had quieted down, he took amity to a small dias formation nearby and stood with her as he looked over the crowd.

"It is good to be home and I bring home one of our lighter cousins. She wishes to learn about our clan and race."

That was a surprise to many as many of the other clan races did not want to know about the drow as they were considered too war like and evil with darker magic.
It also didn't help that it was because of their zeal for war and dark political intrigues, that the drow had nearly lead to themselves to their own near destruction. But with the last war and many of those who caused problems gone, Aeriolous had taken charge and was trying to set the drow upon a better path.

"I hope we can prove to our cousins, that we are no longer beasts of war and strife. We are a proud clan who will somehow make a new legend for ourselves where respect and not fear is thought of when they think of us. It is with this in mind I hope you will treat our Cousin Amity here with your best hospitality and share with her all of your knowledge."

There were cheers and he smiled as this was a good sign. As soon as the cheers died down he spoke more somberly.

"Even though this is a time of celebration as we welcome a guest, it will also be a time of remembrance. Tomorrow we will be burying one of our own....my brother who had survived and was raised elsewhere, passed away recently. Though he may have not been raised with the rest of us and was not here when we found our new home, he is still our family. Tomorrow we shall not only welcome him back home...but say goodbye at the same time.
I know all of this is last minute, but I ask for everyone's help preparing the grieving feast. I will stop construction on the various projects around, so everyone can attend and partake of our last meal with our fallen brother."

There was no need to ask if people would help as there was nodding and agreement shouts.

"Now I shall step aside and let our cousin introduce herself formally to you all."

He looked to her and smiled.
"Your turn."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:03 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Amity was glad to have a hand to hold as he led her out for she did not feel strong as she told her self to stay strong. She smiled at his people but felt sorry that there was so few. But maybe with the help of all the healers and herb makers she could find a way to change that. She listened to Aeriolous happy to hear that his people loved him and understood,but the talk of his brother brought tears to her eyes. "All right" she said to him as she nodded and took a deep breath. She stepped forward and bowed her head to them. "As Aeriolous said I am Amity and I have come here to learn all I can from you my Cousin" she said, "I hope what I learn I can take with me as I start that priesthood to help bring us together as one people again. It dose not matter who we are or what we are. We all came from the same place and we are family." She smiled as more tears came down her eyes. "Aeriolous's brother understood that. I loved him for that and he loved me for that. So I am hoping you will all be open to helping me and I will do my best to learn all I can so I can help you" she said  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:21 pm
There was applause and shouts of greetings as she had been the first in a very long time who wanted to come and see them. Then to hear about how she had loved one of their own was amazing in itself given their shady history.

Aeriolous placed a hand on her shoulder as she began to tear up.

"Alright everyone, you are free to do as you will and those who wish to talk to Amity please come see me. It has been a long trip and our cousin needs rest."

Aeriolous took a list of names of who wanted to talk more with her before he said he would get back to them before he lead Amity back to his own home where he would be housing her.

"You did great."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:28 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"thank you for thinking so" Amity said sobbing lightly, "I thought I was going to break down at one point...I don't know how I am going to be at the burial." She was all ready breaking down and it was getting hard for her to find the strengthen to keep going. As they got to his home she looked at the the details of it and the archatuter for it. It was very lovely. "You have a lovely home" she said trying to think of other things.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:56 pm
"It is a roof over my head and it is cozy. Our homes are not as fancy as what you are used to, but I hope you like it. Down this way is your room. Most homes are two bedrooms and they are not furnished with more than beds and a small table. So my apologies on a lack of decor.

um what else....oh! Soon I will have running water in here. Thanks to the dwarven engineering and an interesting piping system Lareth shared, homes will have running water.

If you need a shower I can lead you to the public baths. If you need a drink, I keep that in the front room in one of the big pots. You will know which one as I keep small cups by it and a ladle inside of it."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:51 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Smiple is just fine for me" Amity said smiling. She did live in a small Inn back on IV. It was simple and nice and she liked that. As much as the castle was fancy and had everything she perfered to do things her self, then have people do them for her. "As for water don't worry about that too if I need some and are not near a soruce I can make some..will more like ice I can melt" she said as she held her hand out. A small ball of ice formed in her hand before she changed it shape to that of a apple. She was more artists with her ice then most people. "Never been to a public bath before so that sounds exciting" she said handing him the ice apple, "I can not wait to meet your people and learn."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:30 am
Aeriolous took the ice apple and looked it over in wonder, as he admired it's beauty.

"This is amazing. Never seen magic used in such an artistic way. Perhaps not only can you learn from us, but we can learn from you. We do need to refine how we work with our magic....make it...beautiful in some small way."

He smiled as he put the apple down.

"Would you like a bath now? I could gather up the materials you would need to bathe with."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:11 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

"I could but you have to remember I don't use spells. Ice elf power are just in the blood and flows freely." Amity said with a smile, "I will do my best to show and teach what I know." She was very exited to start that and thinking of it made her feel very much better and not sad any more. "No, if you don't mind I think I need some sleep" she said, "I have not been sleeping will for the last few days and if I am going to learn I need some rest so I don't fall asleep during lessons."

After she got Cris sent up at home and safe and sound she would go see Cynthia. In the mean time Yamille called Lir and asked her to go spend some time with her friend and cheer her up. She laughed at Baulken as he pulled them away. "I am not scared of him plus if his pissed I can guess who made him made" she said smiling, "so how are you feeling cris remember again thing yet?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:35 am
He looked around the home Baulken brought him to.
"Yes....It is all familiar. This used to be my home. I liked the outskirts of the village as I could keep an eye out on the roadway and warn anyone if anyone who was not expected was coming.
That and I could make all the noise I wanted without waking people up."
Cris nodded as he looked around more before he turned to Yamille.
"I'm sorry....I should offer something as you are a guest, but I have to clean and get supplies. I am sorry I am a bad host."

Aeriolous nodded and bowed to her.
"Ah I understand. Please enjoy your rest and if you need anything, I will be in the other room. Sleep well."

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:56 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

"no you don't have to offer me anything" Yamille said smiling at him, "Were friends." Going to him she hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. She did not need anything all she wanted to get Cris safe and cozy and help him remember. "So shall we get cozy have some food and make a few drinks and see if short stuff can last a bit longer this time" she said smiling.

"Thank you Aeriolous for everything I mean it" Amity said smiling as she undid her hair. She let it fall around her as she looked the room. "For now I am good but if I need anything I will let you know" she said as Malag appeared and hoped on to Aeriolous shoulder. She was greetful to have friends like this around her.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff