Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Final Conclusion (X-Men Lit RP Remake, Open & Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:47 pm
The archmagus would hear two voices say through the air, "That is not us working through her, That is her own power. When we created her from a child and a minifridge, we created a new being, and gave her power of her own. She may have been a zealot, but now, she is a mechanical magi for all intents and purposes. Still a zealot though."

Then little vanessa slowly calmed down and said, "I wanna do magic like you daddy..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:21 pm
Smythe sighed as he gestured to the Messenger Daemons. They all fell silent, muting all sound outside the Sanctum and preventing more verbal interference from the Twins unless they chose to insert their voices directly into the space of the Sanctum, which would not only be hostile but unspeakably rude. "You have the power for it, certainly. Whether you have the skill we shall have to see with time. Come with me and we will begin your training."  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:47 am
Little Vanessa grabed her daddy's hand and went with him to begin her training. Fifty years passed, and Little vanessa wasn't so little anymore, she'd grown a foot and a half taller and she seemed to be about 8 years old now.

She looked at her dad and asked, "Dad, why is big brother your boss? Isn't he supposed to be just big brother?"

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:20 am
Smythe looked down at his daughter when she asked the same question he had heard before. In fifty years she had aged but little, and he not at all. His hair was beginning to gray slightly, and his muscles were perhaps less defined as they had been five decades prior, but otherwise Archmagus Smythe had survived the turn of the 24th Century relatively unchanged. "You know that Magi are classed on their power and knowledge, 'Nessa. My son is the most powerful of Magi, and thus leads us here in Shangrila. The only one above him is the Sorcerer Supreme, Elias Hale. If you grow to outstrip your brother in power, you may hold the Elder title in time."

Smythe stopped before a simple wooden door, no different from any broom closet in Shangrila. "You have walked this way before, have you not, 'Nessa?"

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:36 am
"Not all is as it seems. One of the cardinal rules of nature..." Vanessa said as she looked at her father. And as she stood there the sounds of metal scraping and cracking could be heard. Every now and then these sounds would issue out as she grew a small amount, though she never seemed to get any taller, and she never seemed to change. So something inside her body, inside her limbs, something was changing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:44 am
Smythe nodded as he knocked twice on the door. "Correct, in the sense that everything is as it seems regardless of what we perceive. For example..."

A small, wrinkly, smiling man opened the door and nodded to Smythe as he looked both ways down the hall. "Bit of dirt, Archmagus?"

Smythe shook his head and nodded at his daughter. "This is my daughter, Sweeper. She will learn from you until your teachings are complete."

He looked down at Vanessa and said to her, "This is the Sweeper. He will be teaching you for the next stretch of your studies."

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:01 am
"Humility is a lessen I have yet to learn..." But then two slots in her upper back opened and two angelic mechanical wings extended. A 7ft wing span. "We are constantly changing, and so while we learn we change ourselves to an incredible degree. Each change is so small that we barely notice, but they add up to a change that is so vast it cannot be missed." Then the wings folded against themselves repeatedly until they folded neatly against her back.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:05 am
Smythe's mouth quirked in an indulgent little smile as he patted his daughter on the head. "Color me impressed, daughter. Sweeper Hu will be harder to wow, though. Is there anything I ought to do before I go, Sweeper?"

The old man shook his head. "No, just make sure she knows what's on."

Smythe nodded and crouched down so he could look his daughter in the eye. "I will be leaving you with Sweeper Hu for some time, he will be teaching you. Until he releases you, he is your Master as I have been for the past fifty years. Do you understand?"

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:30 am
"I understand Dad." Then she looked at Hu and said, "You're just like Mr. Seikatsu and Mr. Mashin aren't you?" Then she smiled at him before opening her wings and giving them a flap and then folding them again. "They made me, They brought me to my dad, And in doing so gave me the one thing I have always wanted."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:34 am
Smythe padded Vanessa fondly on the head before walking off to his Sanctum. Inwardly, he was torn between sorrow at letting his daughter leave him for the first time in fifty years and exaltation at getting some peace around his Sanctum for the first time in as long.

Hu chuckled as he left his closet, two brooms over one shoulder. "Perceptive, girl. Yes, I'm just like Them. Ready to begin your training, then?"

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:39 am
"Yes Sir." Vanessa said with a formal bow. Then she stood up straight and waited for her lessons to begin. all the while though her body continued to make the sounds.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:44 am
Sweeper Hu nodded and handed one of the brooms to her. "Good. First lesson is patience. We'll start on this hall. You take one end, I'll take the other. No magic, if you please."  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:47 am
"Yes sir." She said with a small smile before she opened her wings and beganto fly to one end of the hall. Once she reached the end, she landed, folded her wings, and began he slow process of sweeping up dirt.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:55 am
Sweeper Hu spent the next several weeks going through similar tasks and having Vanessa help him in his work, most of them jobs finely designed to wear down the patience of even the most stoic of students. Based on her father - and Hu subscribed to the "apple falls nearby the tree" theory of inherited personalities - either irritation or curiosity would get the better of her within another week. There was always the probability that she was less like Smythe than he currently thought, though.  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:10 am
Vanessa worked with hu all the while asking herself what the reasons could be, but it eventually dawned on her. "Patience is a virtue it has been said..." Vanessa said mostly to herself one day while she swept the floor. She was mostly trying to keep her own thoughts in check.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff